2040 Dunlap Dr, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150 Map · Phone number

About Papercake Designs

Papercake Designs is a Custom Invitation & Stationery Graphic Design Studio. We provide unique wedding invitations & full reception stationery suites… check out our ETSY shop for more designs along with DIY digital files ready for you to print [personalized monograms & wedding maps too]!
……………………………
If you've been looking everywhere and still cannot find the perfect invitation for your wedding…papercake gal would love to create a customized design just for you! Choose any of our papercake "designs" then add your personal touch by changing the colors, fonts or embellishments to match your theme. OR send me a link of a design you love & we'll recreate it!

Please visit the website for more ideas & inspiration…and contact me to start your personalized design! ;)

*Free consultations available on request in Northern California.

Follow Papercake Designs on

Papercake Designs 4
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2019

Themed Invitations

She was wonderful to work with and the product was beautiful. She took edits very well and created custom work for my wedding. I couldn't have asked for someone better to work with.

Sent on 11/04/2019
    Papercake Designs 5

Nicole · Married on 01/27/2018

I can't say enough great things about Larissa & Papercake Designs. We ordered the custom Vintage Ticket invitations with a belly band and RSVP card with envelope and they were perfect! So happy with the quality and with how easy the process was from start to finish. Larissa sent me so many paper options, colors, fonts, and sample invites, and answered all of my questions promptly and thoroughly.
    Our wedding was in January and we sent out our invitations in November, and we are still getting compliments on the design! Many guests have said it's the most creative and imaginative invitation they have ever received, and that makes me feel good. I think a lot of guests assumed we designed them ourselves, and I always tell them there is an artist in northern California who created and designed them. We just gave her the info needed and she turned them into such a memorable souvenir for our vintage movie-themed wedding. One of our guests made us a shadowbox of our complete invitation and it's one of our most treasured wedding gifts (it's up on the wall of our living room so everyone who comes over can see it).
    We also came to her to design our place cards in the style of a vintage movie ticket and again, they were fantastic! Almost every guest at the wedding took their place card home, which is rare!
    Thank you so much Larissa & Papercake Designs! I will never forget the essential part you played in our wedding.

Sent on 02/21/2018

Cindy · Married on 08/03/2017

Larissa of Papercake Designs was terrific to work with. She did such a fabulous job on or wedding invitations, and we got a lot of compliments on them from our guests, that we asked her to create a lot of other things for the event, including menus, escort cards, table cards, welcome sign, party favor jar labels and framed drink, dessert and hors d'oeuvres menus. She was prompt and professional and worked with us to get the exact right design that we wanted for everything. For certain events, you want so much to go right and you want to be able to express your own style and personality in all the details. Larissa's great work allowed us to do this with every design that she worked on with us. We can't recommend her talent and professionalism and the care she puts into her work and into ensuring that it gets delivered on time highly enough! Thank you, Larissa! :)

Sent on 04/14/2018
    Papercake Designs 6
    Papercake Designs 7
    Papercake Designs 8

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Papercake Designs FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 20

• An Affair To Treasure...
    An Affair To Treasure... Wedding Planners

Working with Larissa was so much fun! She allowed me to customize the invitation however I wanted and provided me with some great ideas for my table cards, and escort cards! I'm so happy with how everything has turned out. She did an amazing job! It came out even better than I anticipated and we could not be happier with it. Larissa is very communicative, thorough, and a pleasure to work with. Thanks again!

• Sassy Girl Weddings & Events
    Sassy Girl Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Innovative concept...customize your invitations to your cake or vice versa! Beautifully crafted, quirky, creative, and personal custom invitations, stationery, and more for your special events. I have worked with owner and designer Larissa for a number of my clients, and we all rave about her custom work. -Uyen Nguyen Sassy Girl Weddings & Events Wedding Planner and Event Designer

• 2040 Dunlap Dr South Lake Tahoe, CA, 96150 See on map