Lomita, CA 90717 Map · Phone number

About Tracy Kumono

tracy kumono's photographic style is simple, sweet and sophisticated. with subtle and artistic attention to detail, she captures sweet moments, expressions, and all the little things in between. tracy is a los angeles based photographer. she primarily photographs weddings, but her background also includes commercial and fine art photography.

w10
w10
12ea2837e0e9d876 1241668211500 w41
w44

21 Reviews for Tracy Kumono

Tracy did a truly fantastic job photographing our wedding. First and foremost she began her relationship with us by speaking with me on the phone about what I might like, asking me lots of detailed questions to make sure I thought of everything and then about a month before the wedding she met with us to discuss final details etc. This was very important to me since we didn't do engagement photos. She attitude and presence throughout the day were impeccable. She gave beautiful direction for our portraits and listened to our opinions. I didn't even notice she was there for the rest of the day, except when she was taking a shot and I was in it (so perfect!) She has a truly lovely personality and I so enjoyed being around her and all my guests really enjoyed her as well.

We just received the pictures the today and they are just beautiful! So many shots of me and my husband that I can't wait to frame and scrapbook, wonderful shots of my guests (I think she got everyone!) Shot after shot of interactions, smiles, excitement, and just a range of emotions.

I would instantly recommend (and will to anyone!) Tracy to anyone who is planning a wedding. Her portraits, real time shots and posed photos are just perfect and she'd be great I'm sure for engagement photos or anything else. Thank you Tracy!! :)

Sent on 11/03/2012

Phebe · Married on 01/21/2012

Tracy is so amazing and so talented! My husband and I are so pleased with our engagement and wedding pictures. They were amazing! She not only captured all the special moments at our wedding, but she captured all the small little details of the wedding. She was very accommodating to our requests and so easy going. She was fun to work with and just such a pleasant person overall. You will not regret choosing Tracy to be your photographer.

Sent on 02/21/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/02/2011

I am so happy we went with Tracy for our wedding. She is awesome! First, she is a great photographer. She's also fun, professional, and gave quick responses to the seemingly millions of emails I sent to her. She made us feel very relaxed for our engagement photos, and she caught so many wonderful moments at our wedding. I love our pictures, and our album is gorgeous. All of my friends and family have been very impressed with the pictures and thought Tracy was great in person the day of the wedding. If you choose Tracy as your photographer, I know you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/22/2012