1890 Bryant St Suite 413, San Francisco, CA 94110 Map · Phone number

About Tailor Swn

Sarah Liller SF specializes in custom wedding gowns with a bohemian or vintage inspired flair. We want to make getting your wedding gown made a special experience. We also make custom bridesmaid dresses, debutante gowns, mother of the bride/groom gowns, and cocktail dresses. Visit us at http://sarahlillerbridal.com for more info or contact us at sarah@sarahliller.com or 805.415.1584!

Other couples have also viewed

• Pashion Footwear
sarahtom 4198small

6 Reviews for Tailor Swn

• W

Wendy I. · Married on 12/29/2018

A gown from my own fairy tale!

Sarah Liller is a genius! I wanted to look fierce but feminine on my wedding day and Sarah designed the most unique and quintessentially ME dress! From the very first sketch I my whole body mind and soul screamed "Yes!" Sarah was incredibly calm, inquisitive of my personality and needs, and delivered the most elegant, unique, and personal gown that I wish I could wear to every occasion! (When will that be socially acceptable????) Every detail was perfect, from the silk one shouldered cape (no veils for me, thanks!), to the hand appliqued french lace dripping down the tule skirt, my dress was a masterpiece that made me feel like a warrior goddess!

Sent on 01/08/2020

Ashley · Married on 09/10/2016

Sarah did my alterations for a gown I ordered from BHLDN. She was fast, efficient, and totally reasonably priced. Also easy to communicate with (via email/text) and incredibly friendly in person.

The dress needed to be taken in all over, have boob-cups added, and have bustle added (I went with an American bustle). Final cost was $120, and she had it done well before when she estimated it would be finished. I only needed 1 fitting, which likely helped keep the price down.

Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Anne · Married on 08/20/2016

Sarah is fantastic.

She designed and sewed my wedding dress and it was a major success.
    - The first thing to know about Sarah is that she is extremely talented. The dress she made for me was really nice and elegant, and her work was perfect at every step of the process. There was barely any need for adjustment when she finished the dress, it suited me perfectly.
    - Sarah also offers very reasonable rates compared to what you will find in some of the bridal shops around town. You get a dress that's entirely custom-made (rather than something ready made that you will need to alter anyway), for a better price.
    - She has great taste and was very helpful to help pick fabrics.
    - She is super nice, and very flexible as well.

I would absolutely recommend Sarah if you are looking for someone to sew a perfect dress.
    I would also recommend you first get the chance to try a few dresses before getting in touch with her, so you have a sense of what you might like. Sarah will be able to advise you on fabric choices, design options etc. but I think it makes the process much easier if you have a rough sense of what you would want the end result to look like.

Sent on 10/29/2016

Tailor Swn FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Gowns
    Formal Gowns
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• A Rockefeller Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

As a photographer who works with a lot of creative couples, artists, and folks planning somewhat non-traditional weddings and celebrations, it's a pleasure to be able to recommend wedding dress designer Sarah Liller. Sarah's beautiful, elegant and unique creations are perfect for women looking for a dress that's unlike any other, a dress that's customized based on a women's particular interests and design inclinations. I truly love working with other SF Bay Area wedding professionals who offer and provide amazing services that are outside the 'industrial wedding complex' box, and totally spot-on. Sarah is one of those people, a true artist who will make a bride a dress that is absolutely hers, and absolutely wonderful.

• 1890 Bryant St Suite 413, Suite 413 San Francisco, CA, 94110 See on map