Homewood, IL 60430 Map · Phone number

Sandra Armenteros 3
Sandra Armenteros 4
Sandra Armenteros 5

Maura · Married on 09/14/2018

We are so thankful that we had Sandy with us to photograph our big day! She is such a pleasure to work with and her enthusiam and calm nature are contagious! Sandy shot our proposal, engagement photos and wedding day and we could not have been happier to have her with us along the way! Her attention to detail is great and she make the process quick, fun and productive! Do not hesitate to hire Sandy for any photography needs - she's the best!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Sandra Armenteros's reply:

Thank you so much, Maura. From the second he proposed, you and Mike (and your entire squad!!) were a dream to work with. I can't wait to see what life has in store for you two.
    xo, S

Megan · Married on 09/01/2018

Sandy is the sole reason our day went so smoothly. She has years and years of experience and knowledge, and because of it everything flowed perfectly. We relied on her for just about everything and she was sweet and accommodating. Our pictures are absolutely STUNNING, and we had a blast with her on our wedding day. She rallied in both our families for some amazing family shots (an otherwise difficult task) and helped me with our timeline. Her experience is truly invaluable, and it was an absolutely pleasure to have her there taking wonderful photos and making us laugh throughout the day. HIGHLY recommend for both stunning (and affordable) photos and someone who can help the day run smoothly.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Sandra Armenteros's reply:

Megan!! Thank you so much for your kind words, but most of all, thanks for allowing me to capture your absolutely fabulous day. I had so much fun with the two of you, your bridal party and your sweet family. What a fantastic day!! xoxo

Alyssa · Married on 08/18/2018

Sandra is very quick at responding and communicating with you! So far she has shown her excitement right along side with mine, in messages and also when we face-timed! Even though we were only messaging at first, I could tell with her personality she was the right fit! She is flexible in customizing a package that bests suits our needs which made me very happy! I love her work and I can't wait to see how she captures our day!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Sandra Armenteros's reply:

I sound excited because I AM!!! You're going to look so gorgeous and everything is going to be sooooo perfect!!! Gaahhhh!! <3

Award