Samuels Jewelers

Round Rock, TX View map

3.8
    Ariana Married on 03/24/2012
    I got my engagement ring, wedding band, and husband's wedding band from here. Very pleasant staff, reasonable price, email and in-store promotions, and reasonable prices for engraving and other services.
    Shauna Married on 06/18/2010
    Wonderful experience at Samuels! My fiance and I had been talking about getting engaged for a while and I was thrilled when we walked into Samuels one day and he said, "Do you want to marry me?" He told me that he had been looking at rings for almost a month, but had no idea what I would like. Of course I was over the moon about looking at rings, but was also nervous about making the right choice. The sales woman was so sweet and seemed almost as excited as I was about me getting engaged. She helped me to learn a little bit about diamonds and what my options were. There were so many different settings to choose from and I was totally overwhelmed. In the end I didn't end up picking out anything that day and really appreciated that I did not feel pressured in any way to make a purchase. After talking to my sisters and a few friends I went back the following week with my fiance and bought the perfect ring. Love the way it sparkles! I would definitely recommend Samuels.
    Nicole Married on 03/06/2010
    My engagement ring from Samuel's was not like anything we saw at other stores. They are the other jeweler that carries PassionStone ideal cut settings. The only downfall was that they did not have a matching wedding band.

104 Sundance Pkwy, Round Rock, TX, 78681
Location of (Samuels Jewelers)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding