Austin, TX 78704 Map · Phone number

About FALK Jewelry Designs

For decades, Kerrin Falk has taken pride of never having made the same piece twice. Do you need stunning jewelry to compliment a special outfit? Have you considered having unique jewelry sets created just for you and your bridesmaids? Kerrin is on top of the latest seasonal fashion trends, and will work closely with you to create custom-made pieces you will wear forever using semi-precious stones and gems.

Follow FALK Jewelry Designs on

JaneBallassmallerprof
MOB

3 Reviews for FALK Jewelry Designs

Jane · Married on 06/11/2011

I worked with the very chic Kerrin of FALK Jewelry to create beautiful pearl necklaces for my 5 lovely bridesmaids (and one for me, too!) Kerrin was very attentive to my ideas and was able to interject her style expertise as well. The result - beautiful custom pieces that fit perfectly with the girls’ gowns and my wedding as well as pieces that they could wear again! Kerrin is full of inspiration and flexibility as well – you are sure to have fun and create something spectacular when working with her!

molly · Married on 06/05/2010

FALK Jewelry Design is a wonderful business that provides individualized attention and perfect attention to detail. Kerrin gets to know her brides and their personal style so that she can provide beautiful and personalized pieces. Her jewelry was an wonderful addition to my wedding day. xoxo

Andrea · Married on 01/12/2008

Kerrin did the jewelry for my wedding. She made earrings for me and necklaces for all of my bridesmaids. My earrings were gorgeous and exactly what I envisioned! The bridesmaids' necklaces were great, too. Each woman got an individual piece that complemented the dress color. However, each piece was unique and versatile so they could wear the necklace again. I also have several necklaces from Kerrin's collection and I love them. The colors are so beautiful and I always get so many complements when I wear them. They totally make an outifit!!

FALK Jewelry Designs FAQ