3707 Kerbey Lane, Austin, TX 78731 Map · Phone number

About Franzetti Jewelers

Monte Franzetti is a fourth generation Austinite. He and his wife Cathy, also a native Austinite, opened Franzetti Jewelers in the heart of Austin's unique Kerbey Lane shopping district in 1987.

Monte received his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Texas and he has been in the fine jewelry business for over 40 years. Cathy is also a graduate of the University of Texas with a Bachelor of Science degree.

Monte has an extensive background in fine jewelry. He began with Stelfox Jewelers here in Austin, part of The Traditional Jewelers of America. He opened six Sweeny's Jewelry stores in Brownsville, Harlingen, McAllen and Laredo Texas. He was promoted to oversee seven Lawtons Jewelers in Miami, Winter Park, Altamonte Springs and Orlando Florida.

While in Florida Monte studied the designs of Benvenuto Cellini, Louis Cartier and Carl Fabregé and he taught classic design principles of Art Nouveau, Art Deco, Rococo and architectural inspired jewelry designs. He also has extensive knowledge of the historical influence of the Egyptian, Etruscan and Greek design styles.

Monte and Cathy returned to Texas where he oversaw the installation of Cartier Les Must Boutiques within the six Sweeney's Jewelry stores on the border.

He was again promoted and returned to Austin where he oversaw three Stelfox Jewelers, three Linz Jewelers in San Antonio and Sweeney's Jewelers in Victoria.

After this incredible 12 year journey with Traditional Jewelers of America Monte and Cathy followed their dream and opened their own jewelry store on Kerbey Lane in 1987.

Today they are so proud that their sons Bobby and Tony, both very talented artist in their own right are sharing in their artistic passion for jewelry design.

Franzetti Jewelers stands ready to welcome you to our family.

Follow Franzetti Jewelers on

nixplay small5carat
bdbac091ecc45efa storefront
franzetti eternity bands
mokume damascus bands
franzetti profile
gelinabaci 4
Franzetti Jewelers
ig austin bat bracelet am
ig galatea davinchi and pearl 2

Franzetti Jewelers 1
Franzetti Jewelers 2
  • stephanie

stephanie · Married on 11/04/2018

Professional and outstanding every time

Woohoo! As good as it gets!

All changes saved

My now-husband proposed with a beautiful ring made of flowers because he could not figure out what to get me. I don't wear a lot of jewelry so I didn't even know what I would want!! After hours of searching online, I kind of had an idea of what I was going for but still needed guidance. I didn't even know what size I was!

We went into Franzetti and was helped by Tony and another lady(I don't remember her name!). I was able to pick the perfect ring with a thin rose gold band just like I wanted and Tony helped us pick out the diamond since I had no idea where to go with that! He showed us all kinds of diamonds and clarity..He helped us stay under our budget with the perfect ring.

We've been back twice since then to pick out our wedding band/ring. My husband had no idea what he wanted at all! Tony helped him pick out the perfect ring and he couldn't wait to wear it. (A REALLY GOOD SIGN for a man that never ever wears jewelry.)

I was going to forego the wedding band..I loved my engagement ring and I thought eh..We're non-traditional, it'll be fine! Two weeks before the wedding, I decided I wanted the wedding ring...........I went in and asked Tony if there was any way. He made sure it happened!! They had it ready with time to spare!

This family owned and run business is so wonderful. Everyone that works there is so sweet and knowledgeable. I am so happy we found them and plan to do all of our future business with them. :)

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Franzetti Jewelers 3
    Franzetti Jewelers 4

Kendelyn · Married on 10/27/2018

Save yourself the trip elsewhere, because this shop is amazing. From the moment I walked in, Keri was attentive but not overbearing, took the time to listen to what I liked, and pulled together several combinations of rings to help me design the ring I wanted. I knew I wanted uncommon attributes, like palladium, two different colors of lab-created gemstones, and lab-created moissanite, and even though these materials make the ring less expensive than, say, a platinum diamond ring, Keri never once made me feel like I was worth less as a customer. In fact, when we were designing the ring on the software, she even pointed out that a .1 carat difference on the side stones could save me almost $600; I didn't end up downsizing, but good looking out! It was hard for me to envision my dream ring because the gemstone combination and setting were not on an already-existing ring, but the shop uses erasable markers to color cubic zirconia stones to get an idea of how the gemstones would look in that setting, which was invaluable to me. And when I couldn't make up my mind and asked if I could think on it during lunch and return to the store, they had no problem with that. When I returned, Keri helped me figure out how two different settings I loved could be combined, how big the accent and side stones should be, etc. I loved the ring on the design software and I'm in love with it now that it's on my finger. Franzetti's has earned my repeat business, and I will definitely return for our wedding bands and for future gemstone jewelry.

Sent on 04/18/2017

ALEXANDRA · Married on 10/28/2016

Both my fiance and I both received really personal and intimate service when we were making such big decisions about the lasting symbol of our relationship together! We are both SO happy with our rings and have both gotten lots of compliments on them. Thanks for all of your help over the months.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Franzetti Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 3-4 weeks