3818 Far West Blvd. Suite 102, Austin, TX 78731 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Calvin's Fine Jewelry

Calvin's Fine Jewelry, established in 1997, is a locally owned and operated family business based in Austin, Texas. Calvin Smith has over 30 years' experience in the jewelry industry and has built his store with commitment to integrity, quality, and customer service. Calvin's specializes in high-quality bridal and fashion jewelry in platinum, gold, and palladium. We offer customers the most unique, well-crafted jewelry available, as well as lifetime maintenance, custom design services, and in-store appraisals.

Calvin's is deeply rooted in Austin, and has a strong commitment to supporting local businesses and charities. Our staff is always looking for ways to help our community. Come in and see for yourself why Calvin's is Austin's best jewelry store.

Calvin's offers the following services:
- Free polishing & cleaning
- Engagement Ring Consultations
- Bench jeweler for repairs and diamond setting
- In-Store Appraisals
- A selection of the finest designer bridal and fashion jewelry
- Loose diamond sales at 8% over cost
- Lifetime maintenance on all jewelry

WLB 07

13 Reviews for Calvin's Fine Jewelry

• Jordyn

Jordyn · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful Rings, Fantastic Service

I can’t rate Calvin’s any higher. The service we have gotten there is easily the best in Austin. This business is family owned and operated and it shows in how attentive and polite the staff are. We purchased our wedding rings as well a new setting for my engagement ring and all three rings are perfect.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Justine · Married on 10/27/2018

Purchased our wedding bands here and couldn't be happier! Thank you!

Sent on 02/20/2018
  • Ksuhr

Kristin · Married on 08/05/2018

Highly Recommend!!

Calvin’s is the best! They have amazing customer service and everyone I’ve worked with there has been so nice and helpful. From what I’ve experienced, they treat everyone equally, no matter how they’re dressed, which has been a problem I’ve experienced at another jewelry store. They helped us find a gorgeous wedding band with sapphires in it to match my engagement ring for a very decent price, and they also worked with us to get a custom etched pattern on my husband’s wedding band. I also had my engagement ring appraised for insurance here and received a very detailed report. I was also very pleasantly surprised when they offered to clean and even re-plate my ring for free!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Award

Calvin's Fine Jewelry FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

Real Weddings