Samantha Bonpensiero Photography

La Mesa, CA View map
$3,250 Most Popular Price

$3,250 Most Popular Price

Hi! I’m Samantha Bonpensiero and I am a wedding and portrait photographer. I have loved photographing people since I first picked up a film camera at 15. Since then, I switched over to digital and went on to get my degree in Art Photography and have been a freelance photographer ever since. I am a San Diego native currently living in the city of Philadelphia. I decided to broaden my horizons by bringing my west coast style to the East Coast. My photographic style is full of color and I am inspired by natural light and a gorgeous surrounding. I believe every wedding and session should be photographed as unique as the people in them, with a fresh perspective and on a personal level.

I am a published photographer and have had the opportunity to share my work in print and online. I have been featured in Exquisite Weddings, California Wedding Day, How He Asked, Style Me Pretty, The Huffington Post and more.

4.7

• Kaitlin
    Kaitlin D. Married on 03/15/2020

Dreamy Photos

I love working with her so much ❤️ She’s a bright ray of sunshine and takes amazing photos!
    Jackie Married on 06/20/2015
    Samantha was flexible from the beginning when I had to reschedule our meeting and to the day the venue changed after she had visited. But everything worked out great because she had a great feel for my personality and what I wanted. I worried if my husband would hate taking pictures for over an hour but he liked her fun personality too and she got a large variety of photos in a short amount of time. That helped! I have enjoyed looking over the photos often!Im sure she could doctor them up a bunch but we got fortunate with the time of day and she used the lighting so beautifully i love our wedding pics! Lots of my friends wait forever for their pics but she sent us many of the best ones in about a week so we got to see them during the honeymoon! That was cool. And, the keepsake box and the photo book the engraved memory stick came in will travel with me the rest of my life. And the wedding album is what makes it such a good deal!
    Jessica Married on 02/06/2015
    Such a helpful person, down to earth, and she is willing to capture your silly side.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

Samantha Bonpensiero Photography Price Rates

La Mesa, 91941
6199525747
Location of (Samantha Bonpensiero Photography)

Samantha Bonpensiero Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Samantha Bonpensiero Photography include in the starting price?

Samantha Bonpensiero Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Matted Prints

What photography services does Samantha Bonpensiero Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Samantha Bonpensiero Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints

What photography styles does Samantha Bonpensiero Photography offer?

Samantha Bonpensiero Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Traditional

What photography services does Samantha Bonpensiero Photography offer?

Samantha Bonpensiero Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Samantha Bonpensiero Photography offer for wedding events?

Samantha Bonpensiero Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Samantha Bonpensiero Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Samantha Bonpensiero Photography is recommended by 90% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.7 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in flexibility, 4.8 in quality of service, 4.8 in value, 4.7 in professionalism and 4.6 in average response time.

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding