Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Run Away With Me

So, have you set a date? Is it in a week? A month? A year? We can work with that! we have, over time, put together our dream team of vendors and helpers and mavens. We have also put together a dream compilation of styles and locations. We only work with highly reputable people. We foster industry relationships. We're able to product savings and cost-efficiency because of trust and respect. At first, we will sit down and decide on the basics such as: How many will be at the event? What's your style? Picking a location! and guess what...we'll do the rest! Your wedding will include - all decor based on your style choice - your hair and makeup - site fee for ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner reception - all flowers - photography - officiant - pre-ceremony champagne - our day-of service, including coordination and production Are you the type of couple looking for someone with detailed experience of the industry and area to take care of all of it for you, and all you need to do is show up? If so, we're the Wedding experts for you!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Full Planning (2)
Destination (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)

2.9

I chose runaway with me because of the ease of the process and positive reviews. My day of was amazing, they did a wonderful job. However, they were not responsive leading up to my wedding or after. I had to follow up multiple times to receive responses.

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/26/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Full Planning, Destination, Ceremony, Reception

I cannot even put into words how wonderful the RAWM team is. They truly went above and beyond for our wedding, and it was absolutely perfect. I can't recommend them highly enough!Choose Runaway With Me, you will not be disappointed.

Harrison
www.giltyascharged.com

Profile Picture Harrison, 10/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Full Planning

Where do I start? Run Away With Me saved our wedding. Heres the story:

We decided to use Run Away With Me after meeting with Brit and talking through our vision. She walked through how she and her team would take all the stress out of our hands. They managed all the relationships with vendors and spread out any decision making over time. They never made us try to decide between 100 shades of the same color or mull over a 1000 page menu. They made every decision manageable. On top of that, their extensive relationships in the Napa/Sonoma/Marin areas meant we were only working with vendors, caterers, florists, etc with whom RAWM had good relationships. We felt completely prepared going into the week of our wedding.

Then the wildfires hit closing our venue and throwing everything in chaos, in addition to major personal losses for Brit and Kalika. We didn't know what to do or what was appropriate to ask for. Without missing a beat they both went all in, from their temporary residences, to orchestrate all the changes in a 72 hour period. They essentially re-planned our entire wedding in a few days, and besides some lingering smoke in the background it was incredible. The whole RAWM team was there to manage the logistics, flow, and photography.

Unfortunately there isn't an option to give above 5 stars. Not only were the months leading up stress free, but we could have easily cancelled the whole event amid the disaster. Instead we had as beautiful of a wedding as we could imagine and a great story to go with it.

Thank you RAWM!

1 VIDEO

Food Truck Foodie
2:40 minutes

1 ENDORSEMENT
Run Away with me does an amazing job, these ladies are really professionals, they will take care of you and every single detail that your special day would need. They will make sure that your wedding is unforgettable. I just love to collaborate with them adding the sweet touch with my cakes.

Events