Run Away With Me Reviews

Run Away With Me 7
  • Angela

Angela Byrne · Married on 11/09/2018

Best decision ever!

Where do I even start? Thank you Kalika, Britt, Stephanie and Katie for giving us one of the best days of our lives! I literally had to do NOTHING but show up with my dress. My hair, makeup, bouquet, pictures - you name it - was all taken care of with class, professionalism and fun. You all are wonderful and made us feel like the only couple in the world! The venue was perfect along with the ceremony by Rev. Peadar Dalton. Thank you again to the most wonderful team! We will be back to renew in 5 years! Heck - maybe one!! :) Love - John and Angela Byrne

Hannah Caruso · Married on 11/08/2018

Dream Wedding - Highly Recommend RAWM

RAWM is truly top-notch! The venue, the food and the professionalism is amazing. We got married on a beautiful vineyard in Wine Country early November 2018 and cannot say enough positive reviews about these ladies. Kalika made me feel comfortable planning a wedding from the East coast. She was always prompt with responses, helpful when I had questions and supportive with any details we requested. Each staff member was so kind and took great care of our family, they truly made us feel special. If anyone wants a fairytale, this is the best option for you. We are still on cloud 9 from our Wedding, thank you RAWM Team, you are amazing!

• Tara

Tara Tatarunis · Married on 11/06/2018

Amazing! Loved everything about it!

We had a wonderful experience! I live in NH so letting someone else plan my wedding for me on the other side of the country was very intimidating! Kalika and team made it so easy! They were professional and fun! We absolutely loved our wedding and our pictures are amazing! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Bryon · Married on 11/06/2018

Perfect wedding!

What a great experience! Kalika was great to work with, always available when we had questions, and even pointed us out to cool things to do in the area since we had never been there before. In terms of planning Kalika make it so easy for us and in a very short amount of time put together a beautiful wedding that had everything we wanted. Stephanie, the photographer did an excellent job and had an impressive turnaround time on the pictures. Both Kalika and Stephanie were pleasant to be around too adding to the great experience. Everything was just fun! We would go through them again in a heartbeat!

Jamee · Married on 09/09/2018

Choosing this company was the best wedding decision we could have ever made. They make decision making simple and the options are endless and beautiful. They crafted our dream wedding and we didn’t have to lift a finger; through their planning process they get to know you and your vision and bring it to life! The customer service was over the top, the quality of design, decor, food, and literally every aspect of the wedding day was ridiculously amazing. Living so far away from the venue and not having been to the area, we were really going out on a limb and hoping for the best... but Kalika, Britt, Stephanie and the whole team went above and beyond to help us feel comfortable and then when the wedding day came, we were like guests on an HGTV special on dream weddings. If you want to let go and let the pros do it all for you, choose RAWM. If you want to have full control over every detail, choose RAWM! They let you determine how much you want to be involved with! If you have any questions, doubts, or nightmares... call them! They will not disappoint. This company makes us want to get married every year forever, not a single ounce of stress went into the wedding and while most people need a honeymoon afterwards to decompress, our wedding was our honeymoon! Plus, our guests were so wowed that they all said they didn’t want to attend another wedding after ours because it simply could not be beat!

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Run Away With Me 8
    Run Away With Me 9
    Run Away With Me 10
    Run Away With Me 11
    Run Away With Me 12
    Run Away With Me 13

Run Away With Me's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! We loved being part of your wedding day! Cheers to you both and a long happy life:) Love The RAWM Team

Taylor · Married on 09/06/2018

Eloping in a town that I had never been to was overwhelming to me until I found Run Away With Me. I knew I wanted a vineyard wedding but I had no idea where to start. They handled all the little details and I was able to enjoy the planning process without being overwhelmed with researching and making sure everything that needed to be done was done. They made it so simple and easy but also so personal! Kalika was amazing through the whole process! She set up several phone meetings and even followed one of my Pinterest boards to figure out the “style” I was looking for. And she nailed it! Our photographer, Stephanie, was also wonderful and gave us pictures that we will cherish forever! Stephanie and Kalika made our day so much fun and so special. I can’t thank them enough and would recommend Run Away With Me to anybody looking to elope!

Susan · Married on 06/24/2018

Amazing wedding planning!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Run Away With Me. When my husband and I got engaged, it was our dream to have a destination wedding in Napa or Sonoma. But just beginning to think about planning a cross-country wedding on top of our jobs and other responsibilities was daunting. I happened on Run Away With Me’s website, and I was so lucky that I did.

Britt, Kalika, and the rest of the RAWM team were amazing. They made our wedding feel personal and like ours was the only wedding that mattered to them (while clearly having the vast experience to make everything perfect). And being that we are both lawyers and perfectionists, we were not easy to please. And being a perfectionist, I was reluctant to put so much into the hands of someone else. But I am so glad that I did.

I was first reassured when, four weeks before our wedding, my husband, my 3-year old stepdaughter, and I took a trip out to wine country to get our marriage license. I emailed Kalika to tell her we’d be there, and she offered (without being asked) to meet us at our venue for a walk through on a Saturday morning (on a holiday weekend). She greeted me with a big hug, as if we’d been friends for years. She walked us all over the venue, and we picked out exactly where all the different parts of our wedding would take place.

As we headed to our wedding with our three kids (8, 6, and 3) in tow, I remember saying to my husband, “I guess when you are a mom, you don’t really get to be a bride.” But that all evaporated once we got to the site. Kalika helped wrangle our kids, while still making them feel special (afterall, it was their day, too). But my sister and I got to have some quiet time while we got our hair and make-up done, and we got to be a little pampered. All the while, Kalika made sure the kids (and we) had snacks, and that everyone looked perfect.

Photographer Stephanie took pictures that were, as my sister described them, “magical.” She somehow got our three kids to look at the camera and smile, and the photos of my husband and I are beautiful. I couldn’t have asked for anything more in a wedding photographer.

But Kalika and her team didn’t stop when the ceremony was over. When we came back from taking photos, I saw our absolutely beautiful tablescape. And when the weather took an unexpected cold turn (it was 100 degrees the day before the wedding, and about 60 within an hour of the ceremony ending), Kalika and the team brought out blankets for us and our guests, so that we could enjoy dinner with our beautiful vineyard view. They literally thought of everything before we could, making our day absolutely perfect.

I could go on and on about the food, the wine, the photos, and the venue, but suffice it to say that I cannot imagine how anything could have gone better. They made our day absolutely perfect, top to bottom, and I only wish I could hire them again! Maybe for an anniversary party?

Sent on 10/29/2018

Run Away With Me's reply:

Thank you so much! That is one of the sweetest reviews we have ever received. You two are amazing couple and we loved planning your wedding day! We definitely hope to see you again. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness. Cheers, RAWM Team

Ally · Married on 04/02/2018

Choosing Run Away With Me was hands down the best decision I made in regards to my wedding. From beginning to end, the whole process was simple, fun, transparent, and low-stress. Everyone we interacted with from the RAWM team was so friendly, helpful, and always responsive. My wedding day absolutely blew me away, and was above and beyond anything I could have hoped for or planned myself! The whole day was smooth, relaxing, and pleasantly surprising at every turn. I honestly can't imagine my wedding any other way, and I know I made the right call with RAWM. As one of the last people in my friend group to get married, everyone said this was the best wedding by far! Thank you for everything Britt, Kalika, and team!

Alisha · Married on 03/28/2018

These ladies were amazing! Everything was perfect and I am SO blessed and happy they were apart of my big day. They couldn't have done a better!

Amanda · Married on 03/02/2018

I can not express in words how wonderful Run Away With Me is. Honestly, from the original contact, I have been nothing short of impressed. They reply to my messages, they listened to what I wanted, and their sincere enthusiasm for my special day was contagious. Kalika is an angel. I reached out to RAWM shortly after the fires and although she had lost her home, she was absolutely committed to my day and made me a priority. The hairstylist/makeup artist, Katie, was absolutely incredible. She looked at the photos I brought and did exactly what I asked for. She is so sweet and personable, she made the experience fabulous. Stephanie, the photographer is awesome! Her energy and passion are so inspiring. And the photos she provided are beautiful! Stevi was our officiant and she was perfect for us! So patient with my requests and made our ceremony feel like we've known her forever.
    All of the attention to detail throughout the day was absolutely perfect. I can not say enough - Run Away With Me is the best.

Katelynn · Married on 02/17/2018

Originally I wanted to elope, but my husband talked me into sharing the day with our families. I stumbled upon the RAWM website somehow and instantly knew it was for us. Cue the next morning when I woke up to news, however, a week later, I got a call from Britt, the owner of RAWM. She assured me that even though the area was on fire and yes, she lost her home, none of the venues were damaged and weddings were taking place so our February wedding would be just fine. After a quick trip to the area with my mom, we settled on a vineyard setting.
    I can make choices very quickly, however have a hard time letting other be in control, but Kalika made the process was very smooth and seamless and understood my vision perfectly. We met a month before the wedding when my husband to be and I went out to the area for a tasting and to let him see the venue. We went over all the details - this is not required in this process, but it was fun to do and we loved our pre-wedding weekend getaway. In February, you never know what kind of weather you will get, but it was a stunning 72 day, perfect for our group of 18 people. The flowers were so lovely!! I loved how they trailed down our table - it was a dream! Our cakes was to die for - it has fig jam inside and we loved it (especially eating it for breakfast the next day). Hair and makeup were good too, I did feel a little rushed though so wish we had a bit longer to do that.
    While we received hundreds of stunning photos - Stephanie rocks, I would recommend doing the deluxe photograph package. I wish we had a second photographer to take photos of our family and friends that were there with us. We have very friendly pictures of the group.
    We need up staying in the private residence of the Winery and Kalika made sure to decorate our room with rose peddles and flowers. It was amazing waking up the first morning with my husband with views of vineyards and flowers everywhere! We plan on spending many anniversaries here!

Run Away With Me 14
    Run Away With Me 21
    Run Away With Me 22
    Run Away With Me 23

Karen · Married on 01/20/2018

From the Groom: This review is easy since our experience with Run Away With Me was totally positive. We are older (my lady thinks I am anyway) and were interested in a smaller wedding, limited stress and no hassles, and something just very nice. Kalika and team delivered on all counts, customizing everything to meet our wants and needs and running a beautiful ceremony and dinner (at an outstanding venue). We had some challenging issues with the dinner menu due to some serious allergies suffered by a few of the children but the team worked with us to have an terrific meal for everyone. Could go on with details but summary is that the day was wonderful because my girl and I were able to focus on each other, our families and the blessing of our wedding while the "show" was ably directed by Run Away With Me.
    From the Bride: Kalika and team were awesome from the start. We were splitting time between east and west coasts so not a lot of time to coordinate on our own. We chose Run Away With Me to take care of the details since we were having a difficult time finding the right place for a small wedding. They took care of everything. Even with the stress of a family medical emergency right before the wedding, Kalika handled my "bridezilla" moment with understanding and compassion. Venue, decorations and food were amazing and perfect. Guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about the day. My husband and I highly recommend Run Away With Me!

Michele · Married on 11/25/2017

The team at Run Away With Me did a spectacular job planning our small wedding at a beautiful winery in the Healdsburg area. We worked with Britt, the owner of the business, when negotiating our contract and then worked with Kalika for the actual planning of the event. Both were extremely professional and responsive. RAWM offered us what we were looking for - a planning team that would take our overall concept for our wedding (after we chose one of their "styles" of decor, and advised on general color scheme and the type of flowers we wanted) and provide an all-in-one solution for our event, start to finish. While some couples may be interested in having a larger role in the actual planning process, for us, we loved being able to come up with the overall idea and feel we wanted and having Kalika's team take it from there. They were very professional, and are really knowledgeable about the wedding industry and especially weddings of the size and type we were planning. They also have a lot of knowledge about the venues they work with often, and having them know people at the venue was extremely helpful. We were really impressed with the catering and food, the music, the flowers - but especially with the hair/makeup artist, Jessica, and the photographer, Stephanie. They work regularly with RAWM on weddings and the fact that the team knew each other really well made things work so smoothly. My styling was exactly what I'd hoped for and Jessica was a pleasure to work with; and Stephanie's photos came out really beautifully. She and Kalika drove us all around the area to take whatever photos we wanted, and were really flexible when we made suggestions of the types of pictures we wanted. RAWM's pricing was very reasonable and better than a lot of the other options we looked into, especially because they did not try to persuade us to add in components to the event that we did not need. Overall, we would highly recommend RAWM for wedding planning in this area.

Kelli · Married on 11/14/2017

I can't say enough about RAWM. We had a truly amazing team that made our wedding day the best it could have been. We decided to elope and thought Sonoma would be the perfect location. Finding RAWM was a godsend, as we were planning the wedding from Florida and didn't want to worry about finding vendors and planning every detail. Everything was planned in just a few weeks, and all we had to do was show up!

Kalika, the lead coordinator, made sure everything ran smooth the day of the wedding (in addition to suggesting places to stay and eat in the area). My hair and makeup turned out amazing and the flowers were so beautiful I was sad that I couldn't save them forever. The wedding was held at a vineyard and the fall colors were amazing. The officiate performed the ceremony in the middle of the vines and it was exactly what we envisioned. After the ceremony, we took pictures around the property. The photographer was awesome and got some really great pictures (I still am having a hard time narrowing down my favorites!). We ended the day with the most delicious red velvet wedding cake and a bottle of Rose from the vineyard.

We had the perfect day and it would not have been possible without the great team of people at RAWM!

Run Away With Me 24
    Run Away With Me 25
    Run Away With Me 26
    Run Away With Me 27

Harrison · Married on 10/18/2017

I cannot even put into words how wonderful the RAWM team is. They truly went above and beyond for our wedding, and it was absolutely perfect. I can't recommend them highly enough!Choose Runaway With Me, you will not be disappointed.

Harrison
    www.giltyascharged.com

Ricky · Married on 10/13/2017

Where do I start? Run Away With Me saved our wedding. Heres the story:

We decided to use Run Away With Me after meeting with Brit and talking through our vision. She walked through how she and her team would take all the stress out of our hands. They managed all the relationships with vendors and spread out any decision making over time. They never made us try to decide between 100 shades of the same color or mull over a 1000 page menu. They made every decision manageable. On top of that, their extensive relationships in the Napa/Sonoma/Marin areas meant we were only working with vendors, caterers, florists, etc with whom RAWM had good relationships. We felt completely prepared going into the week of our wedding.

Then the wildfires hit closing our venue and throwing everything in chaos, in addition to major personal losses for Brit and Kalika. We didn't know what to do or what was appropriate to ask for. Without missing a beat they both went all in, from their temporary residences, to orchestrate all the changes in a 72 hour period. They essentially re-planned our entire wedding in a few days, and besides some lingering smoke in the background it was incredible. The whole RAWM team was there to manage the logistics, flow, and photography.

Unfortunately there isn't an option to give above 5 stars. Not only were the months leading up stress free, but we could have easily cancelled the whole event amid the disaster. Instead we had as beautiful of a wedding as we could imagine and a great story to go with it.

Thank you RAWM!

Cicily · Married on 09/16/2017

***Please note: My full review is on YELP.com - I had so much to say that I got cut off here ;)

RunAwayWithMe is truly the epitome of a perfect wedding team. Their care, love, attention to detail - they pour their hearts and souls into every wedding that they do. I am so honored that they were the team that handled my wedding. Our day was truly perfect, and that is all due to Britt, Kalika, Stephanie and their team of excellence. I can not recommend their services enough!!!

Run Away With Me 28
    Run Away With Me 29
    Run Away With Me 30
    Run Away With Me 31

Kristen · Married on 08/15/2017

RAWM was fantastic to work with! They made our elopement special from the beginning. They truly have the best hair and makeup artists, venues, and food vendors, so there's no need to worry about the details. Kalika was great to work with as we finalized our elopement, and Stephanie took high quality photos---the best we've ever had! Our officiant was amazing, too. I highly recommend RAWM!

Adrienne · Married on 04/07/2017

Kalika was wonderful from the very beginning! She sent us a welcome package with a bottle of champagne from the winery we chose for our venue right after we decided to become clients. I didn't really care about things looking a specific way (making choices about minutiae just stresses me out), I just wanted it to be beautiful and have great food and wine for my guests. For the price we found it to be a great value. We even brought our own photographer and officiant and they were able to work with that. We are foodies, so the food was very important to us...the food was amazing! The steak was properly cooked (medium rare) and we didn't even have to request that! Definitely choose RAWM if you're on the fence, you won't regret it!

Lauren · Married on 02/26/2017

I would use RAWM again in a heartbeat! Kalika was very quick to respond and helped answer all my little questions along the way. The venue, officiant, cake, photography, hair/make-up and musician were all perfect. The cost was very reasonable. We had the perfect wedding day and we could not have done it without RAWM!

Emily · Married on 12/10/2016

Run Away With Me far exceeded my expectations. My husband and I wanted a high-class, beautiful wedding, but didn’t want to have to plan every last detail and micro-manage. Kalika and the RAWM team worked with us to make a stress-free, fun, and PERFECT wedding. I can not imagine all the planning and work that went into our wedding, and could not be happier with our special day. Every last detail—from the beautiful flowers to the delicious food; and an officiant who perfectly matched our ideals—RAWM listened to our wants and intuited everything else to make our day wonderful and stress free. I cannot stress how un-stressed and happy I was with Run Away With Me.

Stephanie · Married on 11/09/2016

RAWM is amazing! We wouldn't changed a single thing about our special day. For someone who plans and organizes for a living, it was tough to relinquish control, especially for my own wedding, but we put our complete trust in RAWM and they delievered something better than we could have ever imagined! It was a magical day. Every wedding should be this stress free and perfect! Thank you so much Steveo,Brittany, Kalika and Stephanie! You're attention to detail, your responsiveness and your amazing personalities made it that much more special. We will never forget you guys. :) xoxoxo The Smiths

Misha · Married on 10/31/2016

The team of Run Away With Me were amazing! They made my event so magical! I am so impressed with the professional quality and the way they took care of every little detail. It made my special day stress free and I enjoyed every minute of having them plan my wedding! Wow who knew it could be so easy? Thank you to the entire team and a special thanks to Kalika, Stephanie and Brittany for making my dream wedding come true!

Rachel · Married on 10/05/2016

Stress free, easy and stunning views to make our wedding forever memorable!