Run Away With Me Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Kaiulani W. Married on 12/31/2021

The Perfect Team for a Stress-free Wedding

Don't hesitate in hiring Run Away With Me for your wedding in Wine Country! They made it so easy to get married. The only thing we had to do on our end was fill out some surveys, pick a couple of songs and get our wedding license. They did all the rest! The venue was gorgeous, the photographer was a delight and our planner had everything ready. It was the most stress-free event I've ever participated in. The cake was yummy and the champagne brought just enough sparkles to our New Year's Eve wedding. It was perfect!!!
    Lilly Married on 12/14/2021

Great experience

We loved everything about our small and intimate wedding. We have now great memories of our special day.

Run Away With Me's reply:

Congratulations again! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your day. You two are wonderful!
    Christine J. Married on 07/09/2021

Run Away With Me turned our pandemic wedding into a stress-free, spectacular and meaningful event.

Run Away With Me made our wedding planning so seamless and easy. Our May 2020 wedding, like many others, had to be canceled due to the pandemic, which, of course, was disappointing and could have been a disaster. As busy doctors (my husband works on the front line) in the beginning of the pandemic, managing a wedding would have been impossible for us. But the Run Away With Me staff was immediately responsive and communicative; they took care of everything for us! They postponed and rescheduled our wedding as soon as the venue was allowed to host events in 2021. I can’t imagine how difficult it must have been to manage all of those moving parts! But, it was definitely worth the wait! The wedding and all the details were spectacular and beyond anything I could have done myself. Even the hair and make up artist was scheduled for me and my bridesmaid. Our guests were blown away by the beauty of the event. The venue, wine, food, etc. were top notch. We literally just had to show up and be present in our hearts for our wedding day.

Run Away With Me's reply:

Christine and Rubin it was an honor to be a part of your beautiful celebration! We thank you for your patience during a crazy time and are so happy that you were able to have a perfect celebration of your love!
  • Katina
    Katina D. Married on 03/09/2021

Our Special Day

RAWM team was absolutely fabulous! We did not have the stress of preparing for our big day, they did it all! The venue, flowers, cake, all were very beautiful. I can't thank them enough for making our day so special! Katina & Martin
  • Patricia
    Patricia V. Married on 02/02/2021

They truly made all our wedding plans simple & easy!

Our experience with Run Away With Me was more than we ever expected. From the very first phone conversation that I had with them I knew they were going to be our wedding planners. We had an Elopement Destination Wedding and got married on Valentines Day 2020 in Sonoma CA. They truly made all our wedding plans so simple and easy. They completely took away the stress of planning and made our experience amazing! They guide you through the entire process from A to Z without you having to stress over anything. How amazing are they? Well, funny story. I forgot my wedding shoes! What am I going to do? I text our wedding planner Kalika at 5:30 a.m. She responds with, what size are you? I'm a size 7 so she responds: Hmmm... I'm an 8 but let me ask around and see if we can find you some awesome something borrowed shoes. What does your dress look like? All I can say to myself is WOW! I am beyond grateful and thankful for such caring and amazing staff! Needless to say that my now husband had some time to kill while I got my hair and makeup done for the big day. He went shopping and found me the perfect wedding shoes. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat and that is why I totally recommend Run Away With Me!
    Salena W. Married on 06/26/2020

Wonderful Experience!

Run Away With Me offers a wonderful service that we would recommend to anyone. Both of us wanted to elope quickly, yet were pretty uninformed about how to do it. Kalika was our wedding planner and handled everything easily and efficiently. She told us which decisions we needed to make and executed them. All we needed to do was show up with our license! Kalika was also our officiant and did a great job. Run Away With Me offered unique elements like the wine box ceremony and catered to our personal touches. Stephanie was an awesome photographer. Our photography session was fun! We have received an enormous number of compliments on the ceremony and we attribute that largely to Run Away With Me. They took the stress out of wedding planning and allowed us to focus our energy on celebrating. Run Away With Me exceeded our expectations by far. Beyond a shadow of a doubt we would highly recommend them!
    Julie C. Married on 04/04/2020

Wine Country Elopement

My husband and I got married with Run away with me weddings one week ago and it could not have been a more perfect day. Everything was perfection and stress free. We had a lot of stress with rescheudling our wedding multiple times this year that we decided to elope just the two of us.
    Run away with me weddings and all there vendors did everything for us and it made it the most relaxing and stress free wedding day we could of possibly imagined. I would use them in a heart beat again.

Kalika was great at reassuring us that no matter what the wedding would still happen even with the on-going shutdowns

Stephanie was the most fun upbeat photographer and took the most amazing photos of our special day.

Everyone else who helped make our day special was so great and we could not have asked for a better team and better experience to have. It was such a special day we will remember forever.

Run Away With Me's reply:

We loved being a part of your day! Thank you for choosing us and celebrating with us. It was really special and we could feel the love there!
    Sydney D. Married on 03/18/2020

The Dilbecks

An amazing company to work with! I highly suggest them. Everything was a breeze, even with the company battling wildfires and covid19. They didnt bat a single eye and made sure our day was perfect. The food and cake was delicious, the wine was great, hair and make up were flawless and our photos are magazine worthy. I wouldn't hesitate to book again if I had to do my wedding all over again. I can't thank this group enough.
    Jade G. Married on 03/09/2020

Best Day Ever

It can be quite intimidating planning a destination wedding, however, we had an excellent experience with Run Away with Me. Everything was seamless, effortless and exceeded all expectations. Kalika was extremely friendly, helpful, and accommodating. We always felt comfortable reaching out and were met with a quick and warm response. On the day of the wedding Kalika made sure everything was executed to plan and tied it all together beautifully. Every vendor they chose, from the make-up artists to the officiant made us feel special. A wedding is supposed to be one of the greatest days of your life and Run Away with Me made that a reality. We would highly recommend Run Away with Me.
  • Jen
    Jen Married on 02/14/2020

Run Away With Me

Everything about this company is amazing. They created a personalized and heavily detailed elopement with less than 10 days notice. My husband and I work insane hours and it was incredible to have someone else take care of all the planning and simply show up the day of. We could not have been happier with the vendors, the decor, the photos, our coordinator, and all of the little extras along the way. I cannot say enough how impressed we were with the team’s professionalism, responsiveness, and attention to detail. I would recommend RAWM without hesitation!
    Sonya H. Married on 10/19/2019

From hair to photographer and everything in between...5 star service and quality!

We were hesitant to have someone plan my wedding over emails and phone calls but this group of young women know exactly what they are doing!
    I would recommend Run Away with me, you will not regret your decision.
    Our elopement was fabulous!
  • Liam
    Liam D. Married on 10/17/2019

Outstanding!!

I was so excited to find a service that would enable me to do absolutely nothing for my own wedding but pin my ideas and wants! They were amazing from the first phone call. They spoke to me and asked questions about what my fiancé and I liked and how we saw our ceremony. What was important, traditional or unique. Every detail from flowers to cake to makeup was taken care of. All we had to do was show up with our wedding clothes. The pictures were absolutely spectacular! The wedding planner Kalika answered any and all of my questions not only about our ceremony but the area and hotels etc...I could not have had an easier more beautiful STRESS FREE wedding and I have Run Away With Me to thank for that. I have told everyone and anyone what a wonderful job they did. I highly recommend them for a flawless ceremony.
    Bri K. Married on 09/13/2019

Perfect wedding experience!

Kalika was able to make my dream wedding come to life so effortlessly! Every single detail was absolutely perfect and the entire team really was incredible. I couldn't imagine planning this wedding without them. There was not a single thing from the wedding I would have changed. I couldn't be more thankful for this team!
  • Michele
    Michele S. Married on 08/08/2019

Perfection!

It’s been a minute since our wedding in August, better late than never. My husband and I, and remarkably all of our guests really, want to shout out to the world about how great Run Away With Me (special shout out to the amazing Kalika) is at making dreams come true. From the beginning, all through the planning process up until our special day, the entire relationship and dedication to us as a couple was…. well it was perfect. We had some out of the ordinary requests, like for our tiered cake, we wanted it made from individual chocolate chip cookies. They knocked it out of the park. We have a special Lithuanian cocktail that is served at all our family gatherings, without sharing our secret recipe, our planners worked with the mixologists at the Inn to duplicate it so we could include it as one of our signature cocktails… JUST WOW – How incredibly special. We requested a turtle luge – it was amazing. We wanted songs from the sound track of Dances With Wolves played as our progression music in conjunction with live strings, there wasn’t a dry eye on the lawn, we even had our own officiant (who was amazed at the organization of our ceremony), we requested a special Tchaikovsky Overture at the exact time the sun set, it didn’t disappoint, we had special dances, the perfect mix of dance music, and my favorite - the table settings and my bouquet.
    The table settings were so amazing; the venue even made a watercolor from one of the photos to promote their place as a great wedding venue. JUST WOW!!! My bouquet, as a horticulturist and a former florist, was the most beautiful arrangement I have EVER seen, including my own designs.
    Our planners worked in concert with the venue personnel to make sure everything went smoothly. During the wedding I was not asked one time for anything …. NOT ONCE… NOT FOR ANYTHING. SIMPLY AMAZING!
    While we were getting ready, during our ceremony and reception, the RAWM photographer (special shout out to most amazing Stephanie) perfectly captured the majesty of our day. It was truly, TRULY a fairy tale; we have had so many of our guests tell us it was the best wedding they have ever been to. We are eternally grateful for Brittany, Kalika, Sara, Stephanie and the entire RAWM team for a wonderfully spectacular, perfect wedding day.
    If you are looking for a perfect wedding day, with planners who become part of the family, call Run Away with Me. You won’t be disappointed. They are simply… PERFECT at what they do.

• Ashley
    Ashley B. Married on 06/04/2019

Best day of our lives!

I cannot say enough about how wonderful the ladies at RAWM are - professional, friendly, kind, and they all genuinely care about making sure you have the best wedding day ever. They literally make dreams come true. Thank you again so much for giving us the perfect day!
  • Krista
    Krista M. Married on 05/30/2019

Perfect day provided by an Amazing company

Run Away With Me, takes all stress of wanting everything to go perfect on your wedding day away. They made it so easy to have our dream wedding come to life. They were amazing to work with from start to finish.
  • Angela
    Angela B. Married on 11/09/2018

Best decision ever!

Where do I even start? Thank you Kalika, Britt, Stephanie and Katie for giving us one of the best days of our lives! I literally had to do NOTHING but show up with my dress. My hair, makeup, bouquet, pictures - you name it - was all taken care of with class, professionalism and fun. You all are wonderful and made us feel like the only couple in the world! The venue was perfect along with the ceremony by Rev. Peadar Dalton. Thank you again to the most wonderful team! We will be back to renew in 5 years! Heck - maybe one!! :) Love - John and Angela Byrne
    Hannah C. Married on 11/08/2018

Dream Wedding - Highly Recommend RAWM

RAWM is truly top-notch! The venue, the food and the professionalism is amazing. We got married on a beautiful vineyard in Wine Country early November 2018 and cannot say enough positive reviews about these ladies. Kalika made me feel comfortable planning a wedding from the East coast. She was always prompt with responses, helpful when I had questions and supportive with any details we requested. Each staff member was so kind and took great care of our family, they truly made us feel special. If anyone wants a fairytale, this is the best option for you. We are still on cloud 9 from our Wedding, thank you RAWM Team, you are amazing!
    Bryon Married on 11/06/2018

Perfect wedding!

What a great experience! Kalika was great to work with, always available when we had questions, and even pointed us out to cool things to do in the area since we had never been there before. In terms of planning Kalika make it so easy for us and in a very short amount of time put together a beautiful wedding that had everything we wanted. Stephanie, the photographer did an excellent job and had an impressive turnaround time on the pictures. Both Kalika and Stephanie were pleasant to be around too adding to the great experience. Everything was just fun! We would go through them again in a heartbeat!
  • Tara
    Tara T. Married on 11/06/2018

Amazing! Loved everything about it!

We had a wonderful experience! I live in NH so letting someone else plan my wedding for me on the other side of the country was very intimidating! Kalika and team made it so easy! They were professional and fun! We absolutely loved our wedding and our pictures are amazing! I would highly recommend them to anyone!
    Jamee Married on 09/09/2018
    Choosing this company was the best wedding decision we could have ever made. They make decision making simple and the options are endless and beautiful. They crafted our dream wedding and we didn’t have to lift a finger; through their planning process they get to know you and your vision and bring it to life! The customer service was over the top, the quality of design, decor, food, and literally every aspect of the wedding day was ridiculously amazing. Living so far away from the venue and not having been to the area, we were really going out on a limb and hoping for the best... but Kalika, Britt, Stephanie and the whole team went above and beyond to help us feel comfortable and then when the wedding day came, we were like guests on an HGTV special on dream weddings. If you want to let go and let the pros do it all for you, choose RAWM. If you want to have full control over every detail, choose RAWM! They let you determine how much you want to be involved with! If you have any questions, doubts, or nightmares... call them! They will not disappoint. This company makes us want to get married every year forever, not a single ounce of stress went into the wedding and while most people need a honeymoon afterwards to decompress, our wedding was our honeymoon! Plus, our guests were so wowed that they all said they didn’t want to attend another wedding after ours because it simply could not be beat!

Run Away With Me's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! We loved being part of your wedding day! Cheers to you both and a long happy life:) Love The RAWM Team
    Taylor Married on 09/06/2018
    Eloping in a town that I had never been to was overwhelming to me until I found Run Away With Me. I knew I wanted a vineyard wedding but I had no idea where to start. They handled all the little details and I was able to enjoy the planning process without being overwhelmed with researching and making sure everything that needed to be done was done. They made it so simple and easy but also so personal! Kalika was amazing through the whole process! She set up several phone meetings and even followed one of my Pinterest boards to figure out the “style” I was looking for. And she nailed it! Our photographer, Stephanie, was also wonderful and gave us pictures that we will cherish forever! Stephanie and Kalika made our day so much fun and so special. I can’t thank them enough and would recommend Run Away With Me to anybody looking to elope!
    Susan Married on 06/24/2018

Amazing wedding planning!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Run Away With Me. When my husband and I got engaged, it was our dream to have a destination wedding in Napa or Sonoma. But just beginning to think about planning a cross-country wedding on top of our jobs and other responsibilities was daunting. I happened on Run Away With Me’s website, and I was so lucky that I did.

Britt, Kalika, and the rest of the RAWM team were amazing. They made our wedding feel personal and like ours was the only wedding that mattered to them (while clearly having the vast experience to make everything perfect). And being that we are both lawyers and perfectionists, we were not easy to please. And being a perfectionist, I was reluctant to put so much into the hands of someone else. But I am so glad that I did.

I was first reassured when, four weeks before our wedding, my husband, my 3-year old stepdaughter, and I took a trip out to wine country to get our marriage license. I emailed Kalika to tell her we’d be there, and she offered (without being asked) to meet us at our venue for a walk through on a Saturday morning (on a holiday weekend). She greeted me with a big hug, as if we’d been friends for years. She walked us all over the venue, and we picked out exactly where all the different parts of our wedding would take place.

As we headed to our wedding with our three kids (8, 6, and 3) in tow, I remember saying to my husband, “I guess when you are a mom, you don’t really get to be a bride.” But that all evaporated once we got to the site. Kalika helped wrangle our kids, while still making them feel special (afterall, it was their day, too). But my sister and I got to have some quiet time while we got our hair and make-up done, and we got to be a little pampered. All the while, Kalika made sure the kids (and we) had snacks, and that everyone looked perfect.

Photographer Stephanie took pictures that were, as my sister described them, “magical.” She somehow got our three kids to look at the camera and smile, and the photos of my husband and I are beautiful. I couldn’t have asked for anything more in a wedding photographer.

But Kalika and her team didn’t stop when the ceremony was over. When we came back from taking photos, I saw our absolutely beautiful tablescape. And when the weather took an unexpected cold turn (it was 100 degrees the day before the wedding, and about 60 within an hour of the ceremony ending), Kalika and the team brought out blankets for us and our guests, so that we could enjoy dinner with our beautiful vineyard view. They literally thought of everything before we could, making our day absolutely perfect.

I could go on and on about the food, the wine, the photos, and the venue, but suffice it to say that I cannot imagine how anything could have gone better. They made our day absolutely perfect, top to bottom, and I only wish I could hire them again! Maybe for an anniversary party?

Run Away With Me's reply:

Thank you so much! That is one of the sweetest reviews we have ever received. You two are amazing couple and we loved planning your wedding day! We definitely hope to see you again. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness. Cheers, RAWM Team
    Ally Married on 04/02/2018
    Choosing Run Away With Me was hands down the best decision I made in regards to my wedding. From beginning to end, the whole process was simple, fun, transparent, and low-stress. Everyone we interacted with from the RAWM team was so friendly, helpful, and always responsive. My wedding day absolutely blew me away, and was above and beyond anything I could have hoped for or planned myself! The whole day was smooth, relaxing, and pleasantly surprising at every turn. I honestly can't imagine my wedding any other way, and I know I made the right call with RAWM. As one of the last people in my friend group to get married, everyone said this was the best wedding by far! Thank you for everything Britt, Kalika, and team!