Run Away With Me Reviews

53 Reviews for Run Away With Me

• Katina

Katina Devine · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Our Special Day

RAWM team was absolutely fabulous! We did not have the stress of preparing for our big day, they did it all! The venue, flowers, cake, all were very beautiful. I can't thank them enough for making our day so special! Katina & Martin

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Patricia

Patricia Verduzco · Getting married on 02/02/2021

They truly made all our wedding plans simple & easy!

Our experience with Run Away With Me was more than we ever expected. From the very first phone conversation that I had with them I knew they were going to be our wedding planners. We had an Elopement Destination Wedding and got married on Valentines Day 2020 in Sonoma CA. They truly made all our wedding plans so simple and easy. They completely took away the stress of planning and made our experience amazing! They guide you through the entire process from A to Z without you having to stress over anything. How amazing are they? Well, funny story. I forgot my wedding shoes! What am I going to do? I text our wedding planner Kalika at 5:30 a.m. She responds with, what size are you? I'm a size 7 so she responds: Hmmm... I'm an 8 but let me ask around and see if we can find you some awesome something borrowed shoes. What does your dress look like? All I can say to myself is WOW! I am beyond grateful and thankful for such caring and amazing staff! Needless to say that my now husband had some time to kill while I got my hair and makeup done for the big day. He went shopping and found me the perfect wedding shoes. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat and that is why I totally recommend Run Away With Me!

Sent on 04/11/2020

Sydney Dilbeck · Married on 03/18/2020

The Dilbecks

An amazing company to work with! I highly suggest them. Everything was a breeze, even with the company battling wildfires and covid19. They didnt bat a single eye and made sure our day was perfect. The food and cake was delicious, the wine was great, hair and make up were flawless and our photos are magazine worthy. I wouldn't hesitate to book again if I had to do my wedding all over again. I can't thank this group enough.

Sent on 03/31/2020

Jade Graham · Married on 03/09/2020

Best Day Ever

It can be quite intimidating planning a destination wedding, however, we had an excellent experience with Run Away with Me. Everything was seamless, effortless and exceeded all expectations. Kalika was extremely friendly, helpful, and accommodating. We always felt comfortable reaching out and were met with a quick and warm response. On the day of the wedding Kalika made sure everything was executed to plan and tied it all together beautifully. Every vendor they chose, from the make-up artists to the officiant made us feel special. A wedding is supposed to be one of the greatest days of your life and Run Away with Me made that a reality. We would highly recommend Run Away with Me.

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Jen

Jen G · Married on 02/14/2020

Run Away With Me

Everything about this company is amazing. They created a personalized and heavily detailed elopement with less than 10 days notice. My husband and I work insane hours and it was incredible to have someone else take care of all the planning and simply show up the day of. We could not have been happier with the vendors, the decor, the photos, our coordinator, and all of the little extras along the way. I cannot say enough how impressed we were with the team’s professionalism, responsiveness, and attention to detail. I would recommend RAWM without hesitation!

Sent on 04/06/2020

Sonya Hartley · Married on 10/19/2019

From hair to photographer and everything in between...5 star service and quality!

We were hesitant to have someone plan my wedding over emails and phone calls but this group of young women know exactly what they are doing!
    I would recommend Run Away with me, you will not regret your decision.
    Our elopement was fabulous!

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Liam

Liam Dovgan · Married on 10/17/2019

Outstanding!!

I was so excited to find a service that would enable me to do absolutely nothing for my own wedding but pin my ideas and wants! They were amazing from the first phone call. They spoke to me and asked questions about what my fiancé and I liked and how we saw our ceremony. What was important, traditional or unique. Every detail from flowers to cake to makeup was taken care of. All we had to do was show up with our wedding clothes. The pictures were absolutely spectacular! The wedding planner Kalika answered any and all of my questions not only about our ceremony but the area and hotels etc...I could not have had an easier more beautiful STRESS FREE wedding and I have Run Away With Me to thank for that. I have told everyone and anyone what a wonderful job they did. I highly recommend them for a flawless ceremony.

Sent on 12/29/2019

Bri Kimmel · Married on 09/13/2019

Perfect wedding experience!

Kalika was able to make my dream wedding come to life so effortlessly! Every single detail was absolutely perfect and the entire team really was incredible. I couldn't imagine planning this wedding without them. There was not a single thing from the wedding I would have changed. I couldn't be more thankful for this team!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Michele

Michele Smith · Married on 08/08/2019

Perfection!

It’s been a minute since our wedding in August, better late than never. My husband and I, and remarkably all of our guests really, want to shout out to the world about how great Run Away With Me (special shout out to the amazing Kalika) is at making dreams come true. From the beginning, all through the planning process up until our special day, the entire relationship and dedication to us as a couple was…. well it was perfect. We had some out of the ordinary requests, like for our tiered cake, we wanted it made from individual chocolate chip cookies. They knocked it out of the park. We have a special Lithuanian cocktail that is served at all our family gatherings, without sharing our secret recipe, our planners worked with the mixologists at the Inn to duplicate it so we could include it as one of our signature cocktails… JUST WOW – How incredibly special. We requested a turtle luge – it was amazing. We wanted songs from the sound track of Dances With Wolves played as our progression music in conjunction with live strings, there wasn’t a dry eye on the lawn, we even had our own officiant (who was amazed at the organization of our ceremony), we requested a special Tchaikovsky Overture at the exact time the sun set, it didn’t disappoint, we had special dances, the perfect mix of dance music, and my favorite - the table settings and my bouquet.
    The table settings were so amazing; the venue even made a watercolor from one of the photos to promote their place as a great wedding venue. JUST WOW!!! My bouquet, as a horticulturist and a former florist, was the most beautiful arrangement I have EVER seen, including my own designs.
    Our planners worked in concert with the venue personnel to make sure everything went smoothly. During the wedding I was not asked one time for anything …. NOT ONCE… NOT FOR ANYTHING. SIMPLY AMAZING!
    While we were getting ready, during our ceremony and reception, the RAWM photographer (special shout out to most amazing Stephanie) perfectly captured the majesty of our day. It was truly, TRULY a fairy tale; we have had so many of our guests tell us it was the best wedding they have ever been to. We are eternally grateful for Brittany, Kalika, Sara, Stephanie and the entire RAWM team for a wonderfully spectacular, perfect wedding day.
    If you are looking for a perfect wedding day, with planners who become part of the family, call Run Away with Me. You won’t be disappointed. They are simply… PERFECT at what they do.

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Bower · Married on 06/04/2019

Best day of our lives!

I cannot say enough about how wonderful the ladies at RAWM are - professional, friendly, kind, and they all genuinely care about making sure you have the best wedding day ever. They literally make dreams come true. Thank you again so much for giving us the perfect day!

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Krista

Krista Mattheis · Married on 05/30/2019

Perfect day provided by an Amazing company

Run Away With Me, takes all stress of wanting everything to go perfect on your wedding day away. They made it so easy to have our dream wedding come to life. They were amazing to work with from start to finish.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Angela

Angela Byrne · Married on 11/09/2018

Best decision ever!

Where do I even start? Thank you Kalika, Britt, Stephanie and Katie for giving us one of the best days of our lives! I literally had to do NOTHING but show up with my dress. My hair, makeup, bouquet, pictures - you name it - was all taken care of with class, professionalism and fun. You all are wonderful and made us feel like the only couple in the world! The venue was perfect along with the ceremony by Rev. Peadar Dalton. Thank you again to the most wonderful team! We will be back to renew in 5 years! Heck - maybe one!! :) Love - John and Angela Byrne

Sent on 11/18/2018

Hannah Caruso · Married on 11/08/2018

Dream Wedding - Highly Recommend RAWM

RAWM is truly top-notch! The venue, the food and the professionalism is amazing. We got married on a beautiful vineyard in Wine Country early November 2018 and cannot say enough positive reviews about these ladies. Kalika made me feel comfortable planning a wedding from the East coast. She was always prompt with responses, helpful when I had questions and supportive with any details we requested. Each staff member was so kind and took great care of our family, they truly made us feel special. If anyone wants a fairytale, this is the best option for you. We are still on cloud 9 from our Wedding, thank you RAWM Team, you are amazing!

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Tara

Tara Tatarunis · Married on 11/06/2018

Amazing! Loved everything about it!

We had a wonderful experience! I live in NH so letting someone else plan my wedding for me on the other side of the country was very intimidating! Kalika and team made it so easy! They were professional and fun! We absolutely loved our wedding and our pictures are amazing! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Bryon · Married on 11/06/2018

Perfect wedding!

What a great experience! Kalika was great to work with, always available when we had questions, and even pointed us out to cool things to do in the area since we had never been there before. In terms of planning Kalika make it so easy for us and in a very short amount of time put together a beautiful wedding that had everything we wanted. Stephanie, the photographer did an excellent job and had an impressive turnaround time on the pictures. Both Kalika and Stephanie were pleasant to be around too adding to the great experience. Everything was just fun! We would go through them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Jamee · Married on 09/09/2018

Choosing this company was the best wedding decision we could have ever made. They make decision making simple and the options are endless and beautiful. They crafted our dream wedding and we didn’t have to lift a finger; through their planning process they get to know you and your vision and bring it to life! The customer service was over the top, the quality of design, decor, food, and literally every aspect of the wedding day was ridiculously amazing. Living so far away from the venue and not having been to the area, we were really going out on a limb and hoping for the best... but Kalika, Britt, Stephanie and the whole team went above and beyond to help us feel comfortable and then when the wedding day came, we were like guests on an HGTV special on dream weddings. If you want to let go and let the pros do it all for you, choose RAWM. If you want to have full control over every detail, choose RAWM! They let you determine how much you want to be involved with! If you have any questions, doubts, or nightmares... call them! They will not disappoint. This company makes us want to get married every year forever, not a single ounce of stress went into the wedding and while most people need a honeymoon afterwards to decompress, our wedding was our honeymoon! Plus, our guests were so wowed that they all said they didn’t want to attend another wedding after ours because it simply could not be beat!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Run Away With Me's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! We loved being part of your wedding day! Cheers to you both and a long happy life:) Love The RAWM Team

Taylor · Married on 09/06/2018

Eloping in a town that I had never been to was overwhelming to me until I found Run Away With Me. I knew I wanted a vineyard wedding but I had no idea where to start. They handled all the little details and I was able to enjoy the planning process without being overwhelmed with researching and making sure everything that needed to be done was done. They made it so simple and easy but also so personal! Kalika was amazing through the whole process! She set up several phone meetings and even followed one of my Pinterest boards to figure out the “style” I was looking for. And she nailed it! Our photographer, Stephanie, was also wonderful and gave us pictures that we will cherish forever! Stephanie and Kalika made our day so much fun and so special. I can’t thank them enough and would recommend Run Away With Me to anybody looking to elope!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Susan · Married on 06/24/2018

Amazing wedding planning!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Run Away With Me. When my husband and I got engaged, it was our dream to have a destination wedding in Napa or Sonoma. But just beginning to think about planning a cross-country wedding on top of our jobs and other responsibilities was daunting. I happened on Run Away With Me’s website, and I was so lucky that I did.

Britt, Kalika, and the rest of the RAWM team were amazing. They made our wedding feel personal and like ours was the only wedding that mattered to them (while clearly having the vast experience to make everything perfect). And being that we are both lawyers and perfectionists, we were not easy to please. And being a perfectionist, I was reluctant to put so much into the hands of someone else. But I am so glad that I did.

I was first reassured when, four weeks before our wedding, my husband, my 3-year old stepdaughter, and I took a trip out to wine country to get our marriage license. I emailed Kalika to tell her we’d be there, and she offered (without being asked) to meet us at our venue for a walk through on a Saturday morning (on a holiday weekend). She greeted me with a big hug, as if we’d been friends for years. She walked us all over the venue, and we picked out exactly where all the different parts of our wedding would take place.

As we headed to our wedding with our three kids (8, 6, and 3) in tow, I remember saying to my husband, “I guess when you are a mom, you don’t really get to be a bride.” But that all evaporated once we got to the site. Kalika helped wrangle our kids, while still making them feel special (afterall, it was their day, too). But my sister and I got to have some quiet time while we got our hair and make-up done, and we got to be a little pampered. All the while, Kalika made sure the kids (and we) had snacks, and that everyone looked perfect.

Photographer Stephanie took pictures that were, as my sister described them, “magical.” She somehow got our three kids to look at the camera and smile, and the photos of my husband and I are beautiful. I couldn’t have asked for anything more in a wedding photographer.

But Kalika and her team didn’t stop when the ceremony was over. When we came back from taking photos, I saw our absolutely beautiful tablescape. And when the weather took an unexpected cold turn (it was 100 degrees the day before the wedding, and about 60 within an hour of the ceremony ending), Kalika and the team brought out blankets for us and our guests, so that we could enjoy dinner with our beautiful vineyard view. They literally thought of everything before we could, making our day absolutely perfect.

I could go on and on about the food, the wine, the photos, and the venue, but suffice it to say that I cannot imagine how anything could have gone better. They made our day absolutely perfect, top to bottom, and I only wish I could hire them again! Maybe for an anniversary party?

Sent on 10/28/2018

Run Away With Me's reply:

Thank you so much! That is one of the sweetest reviews we have ever received. You two are amazing couple and we loved planning your wedding day! We definitely hope to see you again. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness. Cheers, RAWM Team

Ally · Married on 04/02/2018

Choosing Run Away With Me was hands down the best decision I made in regards to my wedding. From beginning to end, the whole process was simple, fun, transparent, and low-stress. Everyone we interacted with from the RAWM team was so friendly, helpful, and always responsive. My wedding day absolutely blew me away, and was above and beyond anything I could have hoped for or planned myself! The whole day was smooth, relaxing, and pleasantly surprising at every turn. I honestly can't imagine my wedding any other way, and I know I made the right call with RAWM. As one of the last people in my friend group to get married, everyone said this was the best wedding by far! Thank you for everything Britt, Kalika, and team!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Alisha · Married on 03/28/2018

These ladies were amazing! Everything was perfect and I am SO blessed and happy they were apart of my big day. They couldn't have done a better!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Amanda · Married on 03/02/2018

I can not express in words how wonderful Run Away With Me is. Honestly, from the original contact, I have been nothing short of impressed. They reply to my messages, they listened to what I wanted, and their sincere enthusiasm for my special day was contagious. Kalika is an angel. I reached out to RAWM shortly after the fires and although she had lost her home, she was absolutely committed to my day and made me a priority. The hairstylist/makeup artist, Katie, was absolutely incredible. She looked at the photos I brought and did exactly what I asked for. She is so sweet and personable, she made the experience fabulous. Stephanie, the photographer is awesome! Her energy and passion are so inspiring. And the photos she provided are beautiful! Stevi was our officiant and she was perfect for us! So patient with my requests and made our ceremony feel like we've known her forever.
    All of the attention to detail throughout the day was absolutely perfect. I can not say enough - Run Away With Me is the best.

Sent on 03/29/2018

Katelynn · Married on 02/17/2018

Originally I wanted to elope, but my husband talked me into sharing the day with our families. I stumbled upon the RAWM website somehow and instantly knew it was for us. Cue the next morning when I woke up to news, however, a week later, I got a call from Britt, the owner of RAWM. She assured me that even though the area was on fire and yes, she lost her home, none of the venues were damaged and weddings were taking place so our February wedding would be just fine. After a quick trip to the area with my mom, we settled on a vineyard setting.
    I can make choices very quickly, however have a hard time letting other be in control, but Kalika made the process was very smooth and seamless and understood my vision perfectly. We met a month before the wedding when my husband to be and I went out to the area for a tasting and to let him see the venue. We went over all the details - this is not required in this process, but it was fun to do and we loved our pre-wedding weekend getaway. In February, you never know what kind of weather you will get, but it was a stunning 72 day, perfect for our group of 18 people. The flowers were so lovely!! I loved how they trailed down our table - it was a dream! Our cakes was to die for - it has fig jam inside and we loved it (especially eating it for breakfast the next day). Hair and makeup were good too, I did feel a little rushed though so wish we had a bit longer to do that.
    While we received hundreds of stunning photos - Stephanie rocks, I would recommend doing the deluxe photograph package. I wish we had a second photographer to take photos of our family and friends that were there with us. We have very friendly pictures of the group.
    We need up staying in the private residence of the Winery and Kalika made sure to decorate our room with rose peddles and flowers. It was amazing waking up the first morning with my husband with views of vineyards and flowers everywhere! We plan on spending many anniversaries here!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Karen · Married on 01/20/2018

From the Groom: This review is easy since our experience with Run Away With Me was totally positive. We are older (my lady thinks I am anyway) and were interested in a smaller wedding, limited stress and no hassles, and something just very nice. Kalika and team delivered on all counts, customizing everything to meet our wants and needs and running a beautiful ceremony and dinner (at an outstanding venue). We had some challenging issues with the dinner menu due to some serious allergies suffered by a few of the children but the team worked with us to have an terrific meal for everyone. Could go on with details but summary is that the day was wonderful because my girl and I were able to focus on each other, our families and the blessing of our wedding while the "show" was ably directed by Run Away With Me.
    From the Bride: Kalika and team were awesome from the start. We were splitting time between east and west coasts so not a lot of time to coordinate on our own. We chose Run Away With Me to take care of the details since we were having a difficult time finding the right place for a small wedding. They took care of everything. Even with the stress of a family medical emergency right before the wedding, Kalika handled my "bridezilla" moment with understanding and compassion. Venue, decorations and food were amazing and perfect. Guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about the day. My husband and I highly recommend Run Away With Me!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Michele · Married on 11/25/2017

The team at Run Away With Me did a spectacular job planning our small wedding at a beautiful winery in the Healdsburg area. We worked with Britt, the owner of the business, when negotiating our contract and then worked with Kalika for the actual planning of the event. Both were extremely professional and responsive. RAWM offered us what we were looking for - a planning team that would take our overall concept for our wedding (after we chose one of their "styles" of decor, and advised on general color scheme and the type of flowers we wanted) and provide an all-in-one solution for our event, start to finish. While some couples may be interested in having a larger role in the actual planning process, for us, we loved being able to come up with the overall idea and feel we wanted and having Kalika's team take it from there. They were very professional, and are really knowledgeable about the wedding industry and especially weddings of the size and type we were planning. They also have a lot of knowledge about the venues they work with often, and having them know people at the venue was extremely helpful. We were really impressed with the catering and food, the music, the flowers - but especially with the hair/makeup artist, Jessica, and the photographer, Stephanie. They work regularly with RAWM on weddings and the fact that the team knew each other really well made things work so smoothly. My styling was exactly what I'd hoped for and Jessica was a pleasure to work with; and Stephanie's photos came out really beautifully. She and Kalika drove us all around the area to take whatever photos we wanted, and were really flexible when we made suggestions of the types of pictures we wanted. RAWM's pricing was very reasonable and better than a lot of the other options we looked into, especially because they did not try to persuade us to add in components to the event that we did not need. Overall, we would highly recommend RAWM for wedding planning in this area.

Sent on 04/05/2018

Kelli · Married on 11/14/2017

I can't say enough about RAWM. We had a truly amazing team that made our wedding day the best it could have been. We decided to elope and thought Sonoma would be the perfect location. Finding RAWM was a godsend, as we were planning the wedding from Florida and didn't want to worry about finding vendors and planning every detail. Everything was planned in just a few weeks, and all we had to do was show up!

Kalika, the lead coordinator, made sure everything ran smooth the day of the wedding (in addition to suggesting places to stay and eat in the area). My hair and makeup turned out amazing and the flowers were so beautiful I was sad that I couldn't save them forever. The wedding was held at a vineyard and the fall colors were amazing. The officiate performed the ceremony in the middle of the vines and it was exactly what we envisioned. After the ceremony, we took pictures around the property. The photographer was awesome and got some really great pictures (I still am having a hard time narrowing down my favorites!). We ended the day with the most delicious red velvet wedding cake and a bottle of Rose from the vineyard.

We had the perfect day and it would not have been possible without the great team of people at RAWM!

Sent on 03/28/2018