San Francisco, CA 94114 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Caliber DJs

**PLEASE NOTE** We sometimes miss notifications regarding inquiries from WeddingWire, so if you do have an inquiry please send an e-mail to caliberdjs@gmail.com. Thank you!

We are CALIBER DJs, the Bay Area's premier wedding and special event DJ provider. With 15 years in the business, we strive to supply you and yours with custom made, specifically tailored soundtracks for your special day. We also specialize in multiple room/sound setups, off-site and outdoor receptions and can easily handle anything you might throw our way! In addition to weddings, we also do corporate events, holiday parties, birthday parties and more. We are proudly LGBT-owned and celebrate love in all its forms.

We offer the following...

-A custom-tailored music program for your night based on YOUR tastes, and none of the predictable, cheesy standbys that we've heard all too often at traditional wedding receptions.

-No extra rental or setup fees

-At least one face-to-face meeting to discuss timeline & music tastes

-All equipment including multiple speaker setups & up to 4 microphones (1 lapel, 1 wireless, 2 wired)

-Consultation on any other logistics you may have questions about

-Constant accessibility via e-mail and text

-Seamless timing and integration with your planner and other vendors

and

-An incredibly experienced DJ who uses actual turntables

Events performed at venues all over the Bay Area including The Chandon Estate, The Thomas Fogarty Winery, Paradise Ridge Winery, The San Diego Children's Museum, Cline Cellars, The InterContinental Mark Hopkins (SF), The Claremont Hotel (Berkeley), Mountain Winery (Saratoga), The Lawrence Hall of Science (Berkeley), The Golden Gate Club (Presidio, SF) Diablo Ranch (Walnut Creek), Marin Art and Garden Center (Ross), Lucchesi Vineyards and Winery (Grass Valley), The Ainsley House (Campbell), The Los Altos History Museum, Hotel Vitale (SF), The David Brower Center (Berkeley), and The Grand Hyatt Union Square (SF)

See our 5-star reviews on Yelp at http:// http://www.yelp.com/biz/caliber-djs-san-francisco or visit our website at http://www.caliberdjs.com/ to get more info, pricing and sample DJ mixes.

Thank you for your time and congrats on a lifetime of happiness together!

natecaliberdjs

Caliber DJs 1
Caliber DJs 2

Heather Bartow · Married on 03/02/2019

DJ of your Dreams

If you are looking for an amazing DJ you have found him! Nate was our wedding DJ and he did an absolutely phenomenal job. Let me start by saying he was great from the start. He is very responsive, always responded quickly to my emails and answered all of my questions. We had an in person meeting with us and he was so warm, kind and genuine we knew we had to book him. He was great with getting to know what we were looking for as far as music and what we wanted for our MC. I also surprised my groom with a performance and Nate was amazing coordinating that and never let on! Nate went the extra mile and even did a site visit with us and spoke to our location prior to the wedding day. The day of I could not have asked for a better MC or DJ. He is great at reading the crowd and knowing when something needs more time or when to speed things up. Invaluable on a very long day. He also got everyone out on the dance floor! He played something for everyone! From my 65 year old aunt to my 22 year old sister everyone had a great time on the dance floor. He made our day so special and I have only the best things to say about him. Thank you!

Sent on 03/31/2019
    Caliber DJs 3
    Caliber DJs 4

John P · Married on 03/02/2019

Stellar DJ

DJ Nate kept the dance floor busy at my winter wedding. The flow into the next song was smooth. I think Nate may be the best dance floor reader I have ever seen. He is also very professional, made sure we got the music we wanted and didn’t play anything we didn’t. By the end of the night we were holding our lights up for an encore. The night was complete with every dance imaginable. We had couples dancing, line dancing, dancing in a circle, group dancing, solo show off dancing, splits in the air dancing, reverse worm dancing, break dancing. I can’t imagine my wedding with any other DJ. Did I mention we didn’t have a single no show at our reception? I like to think some of Nate’s charm played a part. Do yourself a favor and book this super talent yesterday. Then you can be like me, people coming up to you saying how much fun they had at your wedding. Million Thanks Nate!!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Ramsen Azizi · Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic music skills, awesome professionalism, and super friendly

We were really happy when we found Nate from Caliber DJs. He DJed our wedding in Napa this past October 2018. He was very professional on multiple levels that really helps when you are planning all the things that go into a wedding. We met him in person once over coffee just to go over our style and what we liked and didn't like....he quickly picked up on all the different things we needed/wanted (80s/90s music, house music, middle eastern type music, etc...). He was great about perfectly setting up 3 different sound setups on the day of our wedding (outdoor lawn wedding, then separate sound set up for cocktail hour, and separate setup indoors for the reception). During the wedding, he was able to keep a ton of people on the dancefloor the whole time and seamlessly went through the different genres we requested. And he knew exactly what we meant when we asked for none of the usual cheesy wedding, "crowd pleaser" songs. There were even difficult guests that we had which he diffused with ease and professionalism. Can't recommend him enough and you may not find this info elsewhere but he was a very accomplished Chicago house DJ before even doing weddings! When we learned about his background, we knew that all our music enthusiast (and snob, haha) friends would be entertained all night. He totally delivered and can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 11/13/2018