5 Reviews for Caliber DJs

5 Caliber DJs Reviews

We were SO pleased that we hired Caliber DJs for our wedding reception. Edwin was professional, awesome at keeping the guests informed, on top of the timeline and best of all, got everyone on the dance floor having a blast. Edwin had great energy and followed my playlist to a tee while adding in the perfect songs that weren’t on the list. He really understood our taste and made the night really special for us. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ and hope to hire him again for our next event in the future. Thank you, Edwin and Nate!!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Nate rocked! Totally listened to what we were looking for and went above and beyond to deliver.

Profile Picture User5425269, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I are huge music and dance fans and having a great DJ at our wedding was a must. We interviewed about 10 DJ's and DJ Nate was our guy! He was extremely responsive, professional and flexible. It also helped that his website was very informative and straight forward. His rates were super competitive too. If you prefer your DJ to have strobe lights or have gimmicks, then DJ Nate isn't for you, but if you like a DJ to mix music well and play the songs you provide him, then he's your guy. There was never a dull moment out our wedding and always someone on the dance floor, which is hard to do! Thanks Nate for everything, you made our wedding a huge hit! Jalina

Profile Picture User4475027, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Booking Nate at Caliber DJs was one of the best decisions we made in choosing vendors for our wedding day! Throughout the process he made himself available to us and answered any questions we had. We knew that he understood our tastes in music as well as providing music that would be pleasing to our guests. Nate was not invasive as an MC but also ensured that the evening moved along smoothly. As the bride, I spent most of the time on the dance floor as he played amazing music! Also, we are looking forward to receiving the MP3 of the entire evening so that we can relive the special moments (Nate provides this as an option for about $100 extra). What I really liked about his service is that he provided an all inclusive price for the sound for the ceremony and for the reception, which we didn't find with other larger entertainment companies who added fees for every specific service. We hope that you connect with Nate. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 9/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Sorry in advance for the lengthy read, but I can't say enough great things about Nate and Caliber DJs! The first thing that struck me was Nate's meticulous attention to detail. His initial questionnaire addressed many questions that even we hadn't thought of. His constant accessibility throughout the planning process was a very comforting thing to have, but he was never overbearing at any point. After meeting with him to get down some final logistics we were more than confident that he would deliver on my friend's big day. As an MC he was personable but not invasive, making sure to learn the correct pronunciation of everyone's names, and giving cues to those who had to make speeches. The music was amazing from start to finish- sophisticated during dinner and cocktails, and he had people on the floor sweating until the hotel turned the lights up at the end of the night! Best of all, he was able to take our music suggestions and weave them perfectly with selections of his own- he really made it feel like we were in control the entire time and was polite and tactful even when a few of the more "unruly" guests made requests that were on the "do not play" list. And the fact that he uses actual turntables and records is super cool. My friend's guests have been raving about him for weeks now! All in all I would recommend Caliber DJs to anyone and everyone looking for that perfect fit for their wedding. I can't imagine what we would have done without him and would consider anyone lucky enough to book him to be in for an incredible and memorable experience from start to finish. 5 stars!!

Profile Picture William, 2/23/14, 1 Review