4844 Stonehaven Lane, Dublin, CA 94568 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 48

About Twin Spin Entertainment

Hello and thank you for visiting my page on WeddingWire.com. My name is Young Cho but most people know me as "DJ Twin Spin". I am a full time professional DJ based in the San Francisco Bay Area and have been DJing weddings for over 20 years. I've performed at over 600 weddings all throughout California, Hawaii, New York, Mexico and Las Vegas. I've had the privilege many times to have been flown out to couples destination weddings which I enjoy doing. When it comes to DJing weddings, I can confidently say I know them inside and out.

Experience in DJing weddings is absolutely crucial when it comes to hiring a DJ for your wedding. Weddings take a lot more patience and finesse and most of all skills of knowing how to read a crowd that consists of different demographics. I take great pride in my craft and most of all I absolutely LOVE being able to perform for crowds of all different age groups. You can easily see my passion for this business shine right through with all of my performances. My formula for becoming a successful DJ I would say is pretty simple. 1) Always play for the crowd and play what they want to hear. 2) Do it once and do it right. 3) Prepare, prepare and prepare!

Your wedding day will be one of the biggest milestones of your life and this is something I do not take lightly. By nature, I am very meticulous with my work and I always treat every wedding as if it were my own wedding day. I only have one chance to get it right and I will always go above and beyond to make sure my job as your DJ is performed nothing less than perfect.

A typical wedding reception last approximately 5 to 6 hours, but for the bride and groom, your wedding day will feel more like 5 to 6 minutes. As they always say, time fly's when you're having fun! As your DJ, I will make sure you are able to absorb the moment and take it all in while you can without any distractions. The only thing you should be worried about is simply having a great time and building memories of a lifetime with all of your family and friends.

In addition to my DJing and MCing services, I can also provide a sound system and music for your ceremony and cocktail hour, uplighting, custom monogram gobo projection lights as well as video screens and projectors. Planning a wedding can be very stressful as I'm sure you can agree. So to help relieve some of that stress, I like to be a "one stop shop" for my clients and be able to provide them with all the services they will need.

When someone hires me to DJ their wedding, it's always a big honor for me knowing they chose to instill their trust in me for their special day. I hope to have the opportunity to share my talents and passion as a DJ for you on your special day and to help you achieve that picture perfect wedding! Thank you for your consideration. Cheers!

Follow Twin Spin Entertainment on

Photos 41 Photos
Videos 7 Videos

10 Reviews for Twin Spin Entertainment

Brian · Married on 07/10/2016

Having Young as our MC/DJ made our wedding that much more perfect. He was very thorough with what we wanted, and he kept in constant contact months before the wedding, and even days leading up to the wedding. He has a great personality, excellent taste in music, and is very detail-oriented. Young helped turn our stressful wedding day into a fun, memorable one. I would highly recommend him, and in fact, my best friend hired him for his upcoming wedding. Thank you for an amazing experience, Young!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Nancy · Married on 09/05/2015

I came across Young on theknot.com. My husband and I were looking for a DJ who was outgoing, fun and easy to work with. The first conference call we had with him we hit it off immediately and we felt very comfortable with him. He was very professional and had a lot of experience in the business. Young would check with us from time to time through emails or phone chats and made sure to answer any questions or concerns we had.

Day of the wedding, everything worked out perfectly. Our guests complimented how fun our wedding was and the dance floor was filled throughout the night. I like how Young played music we wanted and went by the list we gave him. He goes with the flow of what the crowd likes. It was a pleasure working with him and have been recommending him to various friends who have been getting married.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Award

Twin Spin Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1,195.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    MC
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1700
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Consultation
    MC
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Projector

• 4844 Stonehaven Lane Dublin, 94568 See on map
    510-422-0598 (Phone number)
    Location of (Twin Spin Entertainment)