Baton Rouge, LA 70816 Map · Phone number

About Roses and Lace Events

Roses & Lace was created to bring personal and unique details to engagement shoots and weddings. Our main goal is to truly bring you happiness not only on your "Big Day" but also from the moment that you start planning. When you look back on images from your engagement shoot or wedding, we want you to feel as though no detail was missed and that every part of your wedding was executed to the fullest.

Roses & Lace is available for Full Wedding Planning, Month of/Day of Coordination, Day of Styling & Set-up, and Design & Set-up of Dessert Tables.

Contact Information:

42t5253
phamlewedding 02

4 Reviews for Roses and Lace Events

Sarah · Married on 05/02/2015

Stephanie's services were invaluable for my DIY wedding. She was willing to work with me from the very beginning to understand my vision for my wedding, and she kept in touch for the 8 months leading up to my wedding to recommend vendors, check on my progress, and meet with my caterer for a walk through at the venue. I never realized how much coordination it takes for a wedding to be successful, but Stephanie considers every detail to help you create and stick to a timeline that will make your wedding go smoothly. She arrived early to set up all of my decor and even brought some extra items (including her husband!) that helped create my rustic look. She worked nonstop throughout the night and to clean up after--she even finished early and allowed us to get $250 back from our venue! My wedding party and mother commented on how any time they had a question or thought of a potential problem, they could go to Stephanie and she was already on it. I can't recommend her services enough. She went above and beyond and was an essential part of my wedding. Guests have been commenting on how organized and fun our wedding was--and organization isn't typically something that anyone notices during a wedding! She is wonderful and an absolute must for your Louisiana wedding!

Sent on 05/10/2015

Roses and Lace Events's reply:

Sarah, your review was incredibly sweet! I'm so happy that you were pleased with my services. I'm grateful that you chose me for your wedding and I would definitely help you again in the future on other events.

Alyssa · Married on 07/19/2014

I just finished working with Roses and Lace for a staged engagement shoot. I LOVE Stephanie! She knows how to interpret what you want as far as style and look even if you really don't know how to express it. The signs and props she makes are gorgeous and they look so good in pictures. She also made me a bouquet that was stunning as well. I am so impressed with Roses and Lace that I have booked her for month of/day of wedding services. I am so excited to continue to work with her in planning my wedding. If you choose Roses and Lace for any part of your wedding, you won't be disappointed.

Roses and Lace provided absolutely everything that we could of ever dreamed about. The styled shoots that we had were just stunning! Stephanie is so artistic and creative. Such a wonderful person to work with, she took some of my ideas that I had and incorporated her own right down to every single fine detail. I loved the Vintage Shabby Chic/Cottage details. Her props are one of a kind hard to find vintage items that were fabulous!

Roses and Lace Events FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for? Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural
  • How many planners are on your team? 2
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Clean Up, Day-Of Coordination, Delivery, Setup
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 1,006.00

• Antiques At The Crossroads
    Antiques At The Crossroads Wedding Rentals

Awesome person to work with...Great ideas...

• Whitney Marie Photography
    Whitney Marie Photography Wedding Photographers

Roses and Lace is literally THE BEST! I have worked with Stephanie numerous times and every single time she delivers! She fully understands my vision and really works well with others. She is professional but very friendly. She makes my job so much easier knowing she will make the scenery look so pretty. I would 1000% recommend Roses and Lace to any bride to be. I have seen her dessert tables and trust me, they are so fun and pretty. She has styled senior sessions for me as well as day after sessions, engagement sessions, bridals, and weddings. She is definitely the best in her business.

• Baton Rouge, 70816 See on map