Poshed and Peachy Event Planning, LLC

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,499 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,499 Package Price

Surpassing your expectations is our top priority! Poshed and Peachy offers a variety of services with packages designed to accommodate the unique + exclusive needs of your special day! Professionalism, superb organizational skills, efficiency and exceptional client service are among the many qualities we guarantee throughout your planning journey with us. We are dedicated to serving you and ultimately providing an enjoyable + memorable experience from start to finish. Choosing Poshed and Peachy for your upcoming wedding is an investment you will not regret!

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,499

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,199

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Molly
    Molly E. Married on 12/19/2021

Incredibly grateful!

We are so grateful that we had Michelle help plan our wedding. We hired Michelle very last minute, and she helped us out each step of the way. Our wedding day went incredibly smoothly and I could not be more grateful.

Poshed and Peachy Event Planning, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Molly!! It was really a pleasure working with you and Sam. So happy you entrusted in us to execute your beautiful Wedding Day! It was perfect :) XOXO
  • Stacy
    Stacy C. Married on 11/06/2021

Hire them!

Michelle was amazing! When I first started planning our wedding, I had no idea how many details needed to be considered. We had picked most of our vendors, but had no idea how to coordinate the details of the day. I was a bride who needed someone to understand our taste as a couple and turn it into beautiful event that felt like “us”. Michelle handled everything with such ease: she walked us through the process with timely meetings that kept us on track with our responsibilities and made sure each of our vendors were in line with the plan. She filled in all of the details I didn't want to manage with grace. Her work kept our stress to a minimum and allowed us just to just enjoy the day. We’re so glad we entrusted Michelle to make sure our New Orleans wedding was everything we hoped it would be!

Poshed and Peachy Event Planning, LLC's reply:

Awe, I love it!! Thank you so much Stacy!! So happy to know you guys were pleased and had a pleasant experience. You two were the perfect couple, such a pleasure to work with. And what a beautiful Wedding Day it was. I'm glad you chose Nola and P&P - perfect combo :) Cheers to many years of happiness + peachy vibes in your marriage!!! XOXO
    Alisha J. Married on 10/17/2021

Best decision ever!

Planning a destination wedding during COVID could have been a nightmare. Thanks to Michelle and her team, we had a wedding that our guests overwhelmingly described as the best wedding they had ever been to. She also planned our rehearsal dinner, which was an amazing kickoff to the weekend. I didn't worry about a single detail because Michelle was so meticulous and detail-oriented. I loved working with Michelle and would recommend anyone else do the same - in Louisiana or elsewhere.

Poshed and Peachy Event Planning, LLC's reply:

Working with and getting to know you & Todd was a great treat! I absolutely enjoyed every second. Thanks a ton for your awesome feedback, and even more for entrusting in me and my team to execute your Wedding events. (Might I add were downright gorgeous!) It was truly a pleasure and SO much fun! You are forever P&P family and we wish you the most joy + happiness in your marriage! XOXO

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Michelle Charlot
Michelle Charlot
Lead Planner

Hi there! I am the proud Owner of Poshed and Peachy! I grew up in a small, town in Louisiana, always eager to explore the world and fulfill my dreams. Strong attention to detail, a passion for helping others, and unmatched organizational skills have steered me onto the path of finding my purpose as a Wedding Planner. Now, I am living my dream as an entrepreneur, dedicated to serving others, making their lives easier one checklist item at a time! Planning a wedding can be stressful; but, PLANNING is my PASSION. Entrust in Poshed and Peachy to take care of business!

Stay Peachy!

Baton Rouge, Louisiana Baton Rouge, LA, 70816
Location of (Poshed and Peachy Event Planning, LLC)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding