Metairie, LA 70001 Map · Phone number

About Kelly Sherlock, LLC

I pride myself on concentrating on each client's needs and wants and making your "next level" feasible for you alone. Every vendor I refer and every design concept created is specific to you, not to the other 20 brides I'm working with. This individual attention and desire to be more than just your wedding planner is what has kept my clients coming back to me for other family weddings, corporate functions or social gatherings when the time comes. I take pride in my job and treat it as more than that.

Follow Kelly Sherlock, LLC on

The bride with her bridesmaids
1cip5017ret

11 Reviews for Kelly Sherlock, LLC

Deborah · Married on 04/06/2018

Last weekend my daughter married in New Orleans. I live in San Diego and so I was certain I would need a wedding planner on the ground there. I searched, read reviews, narrowed it down, and spoke on the phone to several planners and they all sounded…well… terrific – what to do? I didn’t want to make a mistake. I decided to speak to the manager at our first choice venue, so I called and asked him. Who do you like to work with? He said Kelly Sherlock. I hired Kelly.
    It’s hard to plan a wedding, there are so many moving parts: ceremony, flowers, lighting, food, music, hotel rooms, a budget to consider, all while servicing the deeply-seated desire to create a magical event for the daughter you love and her new wonderful fiancé. It’s emotional on so many levels. I am writing this now to anyone out there looking for a planner, to let you know you can rely on Kelly. She’s smart, professional, caring, competent, and organized. She kept us on track and she was an utter pleasure to work with. In the eight months we communicated there was never a time when she did not return my email the same day, and 90% of the time within minutes – even if only to say she’d received the message and would get back to me with answers soon. She was conscious of our budget, she determined what our priorities were, and she put the puzzle pieces together beautifully. She never became frustrated or took a short cut. Kelly’s entire focus was on us. It was clear that her goal was to create for us the event we imagined. She was powerful when she needed to be, soft when it was required, and we came to trust her implicitly. Personally, Kelly is a lovely woman, with a great sense of humor, who is very good at the job she loves. She exudes warmth even when she’s telling you what you’re considering might be a mistake. We always deferred to her and it turned out to be the right thing every single time. I cannot recommend her more highly. It was a stunning, heart-felt evening, we will remember always.

Sent on 04/08/2018

Taylor · Married on 05/19/2017

AMAZING...in all ways! I should start this off by saying my classic New Orleans wedding was planned in a short 5 months while living out of town...and I only had to make ONE trip in for planning purposes. Kelly knew my style and was decisive to make lots of decisions for me....like the venue!! (That's huge!!!)

When I first got engaged I did not have much of a vision for my wedding. All I knew was that I wanted a fun party with delicious food. Kelly was able to organize my thoughts and ideas to create the most unforgettable night.

Her connections in the city are endless so whatever idea you have, she will make sure it comes to life!

On the day of the wedding, Kelly kept me sane. She fixed my hair at the reception. Filled my drink. Hauled away gifts. Delivered food to my hotel room. Managed my somewhat crazy and demanding family. The list goes on and on.

I do not have enough good things to say about this women...she is a well oiled machine! Anyone that can plan and execute a fairly large wedding all while wearing stilettos is a win in my book :) I would recommend her to anyone and everyone who is planning a wedding.

She started out as my wedding planner but has become a friend! She's wonderful...now, go hire her! You won't regret it.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Trish · Married on 03/25/2017

Thank you Kelly Sherlock for your help with our little, intimate and beautiful wedding!!!! And most importantly thanks for the dance offs!!!! So excited for us and so happy to have you in my life through these years!!! Fun times!!!!!

Sent on 08/02/2017