810 Union Street Suite 303, New Orleans, LA 70112 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Unique Weddings in New Orleans

Unique Weddings in New Orleans is a full-service wedding consulting firm located in New Orleans that specializes in artistic design concepts and organization. Beginning in 2001, Michele Caswell-Adams worked with local and destination brides to create their dream weddings. In 2009 Michele brought her daughter Brittani on board. Since then the mother/daughter duo have helped thousands of couples plan their special day. They hope to tell each couple's unique love story through their creative ideas and event planning skills in creating what is sure to be a day to remember. Unique Weddings in New Orleans will use its local expertise to introduce the city’s best vendors to you to bring your ideas to life. Winners of WeddingWire's Couples’ Choice Award three years in a row, Unique Weddings in New Orleans will elevate your wedding to a new level of perfection!

Unique Weddings' services include:

55 Reviews for Unique Weddings in New Orleans

• Madeline

Madeline Campbell · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Amazing Experience with Michelle

I can't say enough good things about Michelle at Unique Weddings! I have been a bridesmaid several times and have never seen a coordinator this organized. She and her team are direct, prompt, and always remain calm--even in a crisis. She scrubbed a red wine stain out of my dress and fought with our band when they refused to play for the amount of time we had paid in advance for. She was truly our guardian angel the whole weekend and made everything run so smoothly. We couldn't have been happier with our decision to use Unique Weddings!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Ashley Connolly · Getting married on 12/05/2020

The absolute BEST!!!

After getting engaged I had no idea how to start the whole process of having a wedding. I had heard amazing things about Brittani and Michelle so I put my trust in them 1000%. They listened to every request I had (including my mom’s request lol) and made our vision come to life. I can’t say enough great things...not only did they make our vision come alive they we EXTREMELY attentive on the day. I had no issues or anything to worry about because they handled everything! The absolute BEST wedding planners to work with!

Sent on 07/05/2020

Lauren Schayot · Getting married on 10/31/2020

Amazing!!!

Brittani and Michele are an amazing planning team! I am so happy that I chose them and have had the absolute best experience! I highly recommend them to any bride getting married! Being a bride that has had to postpone my wedding twice is a difficult challenge, and they have been nothing but professional and calm through the whole process. The quick responses and help I have received has made me so grateful to have them as my planners!!! They have so much experience and know exactly what steps to take for everything that I come across! We cannot wait for our wedding to happen soon with them a part of it!!!

Sent on 07/05/2020

Unique Weddings in New Orleans FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• The Jaxson Banquet Halls

Great Wedding Planners!

• Arte De Vie Wedding Photographers

Your wedding will be in good hands with Michele and Brittani’s team at Unique Weddings in New Orleans. Having worked together on many occasions, we can say first hand that their team is professional, reliable, creative and unique! Their attentive staff will make sure your day is enjoyable and stress-free while your guests are well taken care of!

• The Boogie Men Wedding Bands

Michelle and I have worked together on many occasions. She is very thorough and attentive to every brides needs and very easy to work with. Scott Schmidt The Boogie Men

• 810 Union Street Suite 303, Suite 303 New Orleans, LA, 70112 See on map
    Location of (Unique Weddings in New Orleans)