810 Union Street Suite 303, New Orleans, LA 70112 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Unique Weddings in New Orleans

Unique Weddings in New Orleans is a full-service wedding consulting firm located in New Orleans that specializes in artistic design concepts and organization. Beginning in 2001, Michele Caswell-Adams worked with local and destination brides to create their dream weddings. In 2009 Michele brought her daughter Brittani on board. Since then the mother/daughter duo have helped thousands of couples plan their special day. They hope to tell each couple's unique love story through their creative ideas and event planning skills in creating what is sure to be a day to remember. Unique Weddings in New Orleans will use its local expertise to introduce the city’s best vendors to you to bring your ideas to life. Winners of WeddingWire's Couples’ Choice Award three years in a row, Unique Weddings in New Orleans will elevate your wedding to a new level of perfection!

Unique Weddings' services include:

Unique Weddings in New Orleans 7
  • Madeline

Madeline Campbell · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Amazing Experience with Michelle

I can't say enough good things about Michelle at Unique Weddings! I have been a bridesmaid several times and have never seen a coordinator this organized. She and her team are direct, prompt, and always remain calm--even in a crisis. She scrubbed a red wine stain out of my dress and fought with our band when they refused to play for the amount of time we had paid in advance for. She was truly our guardian angel the whole weekend and made everything run so smoothly. We couldn't have been happier with our decision to use Unique Weddings!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Chelsa Decoursey · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Wedding!!

I can’t even put into words how PHENOMENAL Michele & Johnny were to us throughout our whole wedding planning. They took all of my ideas that I had, and made my wedding a dream come true! Michele, I could never thank you enough for what you did for us! Saturday was literally the best day of my life and it was all because of you guys! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Jessie

Jessie Allen · Married on 02/10/2019

Best of the Best!

Seriously cannot thank Brittani and Michele enough for planning such a beautiful wedding for my husband and I. We are currently located in Los Angeles, so finding a reliable wedding planner in New Orleans was very important to me. Brittani went above and beyond to make sure that everything went smoothly and most importantly, that I remained stress free. She was very professional and timely. All of our vendors had nothing but positive things to say about her! She made sure that our vision became reality. Her input and knowledge about the wedding planning business is also a plus because she was able to work out deals and inform us on certain things that we really did not need. We had a HUGE bridal party, 24 total, and she was able to manage them and create schedules for them for the wedding day that was extremely helpful! Thank you again Brittani and Michele, we are forever grateful!

Sent on 02/21/2019

The Jaxson Banquet Halls

Great Wedding Planners!

• Arte De Vie
    Arte De Vie Wedding Photographers

Your wedding will be in good hands with Michele and Brittani’s team at Unique Weddings in New Orleans. Having worked together on many occasions, we can say first hand that their team is professional, reliable, creative and unique! Their attentive staff will make sure your day is enjoyable and stress-free while your guests are well taken care of!

• The Boogie Men
    The Boogie Men Wedding Bands

Michelle and I have worked together on many occasions. She is very thorough and attentive to every brides needs and very easy to work with. Scott Schmidt The Boogie Men

• 810 Union Street Suite 303, Suite 303 New Orleans, LA, 70112 See on map