Unique Weddings in New Orleans

810 Union Street Suite 303, New Orleans, LA 70112 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Unique Weddings in New Orleans

Unique Weddings in New Orleans is a full-service wedding consulting firm located in New Orleans that specializes in artistic design concepts and organization. Beginning in 2001, Michele Caswell-Adams worked with local and destination brides to create their dream weddings. In 2009 Michele brought her daughter Brittani on board. Since then the mother/daughter duo have helped thousands of couples plan their special day. They hope to tell each couple's unique love story through their creative ideas and event planning skills in creating what is sure to be a day to remember. Unique Weddings in New Orleans will use its local expertise to introduce the city's best vendors to you to bring your ideas to life. Winners of WeddingWire's Couples' Choice Award three years in a row, Unique Weddings in New Orleans will elevate your wedding to a new level of perfection!

Unique Weddings' services include:

Unique Weddings in New Orleans 7
  • Jessie

Jessie Allen · Married on 02/10/2019

Best of the Best!

Seriously cannot thank Brittani and Michele enough for planning such a beautiful wedding for my husband and I. We are currently located in Los Angeles, so finding a reliable wedding planner in New Orleans was very important to me. Brittani went above and beyond to make sure that everything went smoothly and most importantly, that I remained stress free. She was very professional and timely. All of our vendors had nothing but positive things to say about her! She made sure that our vision became reality. Her input and knowledge about the wedding planning business is also a plus because she was able to work out deals and inform us on certain things that we really did not need. We had a HUGE bridal party, 24 total, and she was able to manage them and create schedules for them for the wedding day that was extremely helpful! Thank you again Brittani and Michele, we are forever grateful!

Michele · Married on 11/10/2018

Incredible Wedding- Fabulous Planner

My new husband and I worked with Michele Caswell-Adams of Unique Weddings in New Orleans for our New Orleans destination wedding.

As you can imagine, it was nerve wracking to not be physically present for all of the decisions that were needed to plan our wedding. We did actually have an onsite visit of the venues and meet with Michele and the local vendors involved with our event - one time. Michele did make this meeting happen as seamlessly as possible. However, it was just one face to face meeting.

Due to her obvious skill and extensive knowledge in regard to planning these events in addition to her making herself available for regular and comprehensive conference calls as our date approached, our nervousness about not being right in the middle of things was assuaged.
    She walked us through all the facets of the wedding planning process - step by step.

BUT... when we were within a week or so of our date.... that is when I totally felt Michele's expertise in full force. She and her team where on top of EVERYTHING. We were in constant communication with Michele where she would give us all necessary information and updates. On the day of, nothing was left to chance. Michele and her team covered all bases. I personally experienced her A+ rating service when on the morning of my wedding, Michele came to my rescue way above and beyond. That very morning, I had just found out that a very personal item needed for the event that was supposed to have been shipped to the hotel where I was staying had instead been shipped to an incorrect New Orleans address. I was in a panic as I needed this item for the wedding. Calm as can be, Michele offered to make a special trip to recover this personal item and had one of her staff cover for her at the venue where the design plans were being implemented. Miracle of miracles, she found the package and was able to deliver it intact to me!! I was beyond grateful!

This is the type of attention we got from her whole team on our day. Michele and her team get without reservation a 5-star rating for their work in making our wedding the success that it was. I would give a higher rating if that was possible. Oh, and I should mention that she wonderfully executed of my ideas of the wedding decor/theme way above my expectations.

So many of my guests said to me that this was by far the best and most beautiful wedding they had ever attended.

That praise goes squarely to Michele Caswell-Adams!

Chrissy Calogero · Married on 11/03/2018

Michele was great!

Michele was extremely helpful and responsive. She provided valuable advice throughout the planning process. Her services the night of the wedding were priceless. We couldn't have done it with out her. She made sure everything ran smoothly. It was nice to know that all the details were taken care of without me having to worry about them.

Unique Weddings in New Orleans FAQ

The Jaxson Banquet Halls

Great Wedding Planners!

• Arte De Vie
    Arte De Vie Wedding Photographers

Your wedding will be in good hands with Michele and Brittani’s team at Unique Weddings in New Orleans. Having worked together on many occasions, we can say first hand that their team is professional, reliable, creative and unique! Their attentive staff will make sure your day is enjoyable and stress-free while your guests are well taken care of!

• The Boogie Men
    The Boogie Men Wedding Bands

Michelle and I have worked together on many occasions. She is very thorough and attentive to every brides needs and very easy to work with. Scott Schmidt The Boogie Men

• 810 Union Street, Suite 303 New Orleans, 70112 See on map