Unique Weddings in New Orleans Reviews

Unique Weddings in New Orleans 7
  • Madeline

Madeline Campbell · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Amazing Experience with Michelle

I can't say enough good things about Michelle at Unique Weddings! I have been a bridesmaid several times and have never seen a coordinator this organized. She and her team are direct, prompt, and always remain calm--even in a crisis. She scrubbed a red wine stain out of my dress and fought with our band when they refused to play for the amount of time we had paid in advance for. She was truly our guardian angel the whole weekend and made everything run so smoothly. We couldn't have been happier with our decision to use Unique Weddings!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Jessie

Jessie Allen · Married on 02/10/2019

Best of the Best!

Seriously cannot thank Brittani and Michele enough for planning such a beautiful wedding for my husband and I. We are currently located in Los Angeles, so finding a reliable wedding planner in New Orleans was very important to me. Brittani went above and beyond to make sure that everything went smoothly and most importantly, that I remained stress free. She was very professional and timely. All of our vendors had nothing but positive things to say about her! She made sure that our vision became reality. Her input and knowledge about the wedding planning business is also a plus because she was able to work out deals and inform us on certain things that we really did not need. We had a HUGE bridal party, 24 total, and she was able to manage them and create schedules for them for the wedding day that was extremely helpful! Thank you again Brittani and Michele, we are forever grateful!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Michele · Married on 11/10/2018

Incredible Wedding- Fabulous Planner

My new husband and I worked with Michele Caswell-Adams of Unique Weddings in New Orleans for our New Orleans destination wedding.

As you can imagine, it was nerve wracking to not be physically present for all of the decisions that were needed to plan our wedding. We did actually have an onsite visit of the venues and meet with Michele and the local vendors involved with our event - one time. Michele did make this meeting happen as seamlessly as possible. However, it was just one face to face meeting.

Due to her obvious skill and extensive knowledge in regard to planning these events in addition to her making herself available for regular and comprehensive conference calls as our date approached, our nervousness about not being right in the middle of things was assuaged.
    She walked us through all the facets of the wedding planning process - step by step.

BUT... when we were within a week or so of our date.... that is when I totally felt Michele's expertise in full force. She and her team where on top of EVERYTHING. We were in constant communication with Michele where she would give us all necessary information and updates. On the day of, nothing was left to chance. Michele and her team covered all bases. I personally experienced her A+ rating service when on the morning of my wedding, Michele came to my rescue way above and beyond. That very morning, I had just found out that a very personal item needed for the event that was supposed to have been shipped to the hotel where I was staying had instead been shipped to an incorrect New Orleans address. I was in a panic as I needed this item for the wedding. Calm as can be, Michele offered to make a special trip to recover this personal item and had one of her staff cover for her at the venue where the design plans were being implemented. Miracle of miracles, she found the package and was able to deliver it intact to me!! I was beyond grateful!

This is the type of attention we got from her whole team on our day. Michele and her team get without reservation a 5-star rating for their work in making our wedding the success that it was. I would give a higher rating if that was possible. Oh, and I should mention that she wonderfully executed of my ideas of the wedding decor/theme way above my expectations.

So many of my guests said to me that this was by far the best and most beautiful wedding they had ever attended.

That praise goes squarely to Michele Caswell-Adams!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Chrissy Calogero · Married on 11/03/2018

Michele was great!

Michele was extremely helpful and responsive. She provided valuable advice throughout the planning process. Her services the night of the wedding were priceless. We couldn't have done it with out her. She made sure everything ran smoothly. It was nice to know that all the details were taken care of without me having to worry about them.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Lynn Moore · Married on 10/27/2018

It was superb and extremely well executed. They were the right choice

Unique weddings just planned a beautiful event for us and it was perfect execution. They are so professional and have all of the best contacts and suppliers in New Orleans. My guests were wowed by the venues they selected and the flowers food and setup could not have been better. Their staff was on top of everything and showed our guests what southern hospitality is all about. I definitely made the right decision when I picked Unique Weddings.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Vanessa · Married on 10/21/2018

Great working with you!

Michelle and Brittani did a great job making our space look beautiful, and most importantly, keeping it within our budget!

Brittani easily adjusted the floor plan when we needed to add a couple more tables - and everything looked amazing!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Unique Weddings in New Orleans 8
    Unique Weddings in New Orleans 9
  • Racquel

Racquel · Married on 10/19/2018

They make MAGIC happen!

We can honestly say that, without Brittani Adams-Perret and her outstanding team at Unique Weddings, our destination wedding in New Orleans would not have been close to as beautiful, fun, organized, special or distinct as it was. In short, this team makes MAGIC, people! Brittani is the ultimate professional, providing guidance and advice from her deep level of experience in the industry and her lifelong familiarity with the local area. She brings calm and compassion to what could otherwise have been difficult to navigate situations (weather scares, last minute guest changes, family dynamics), essential for an out-of-town and sometimes anxious bride. She is supremely organized, timely and responsive, taking advantage of technology and her own flexibility to ensure communication is as convenient as possible. She is also an outstanding creative, designing layout, logistics and decor solutions to fit and exceed whatever initial vision you might have had. Most importantly, we felt cared for, listened to and prioritized as a couple, from our first conversation with Brittani through the end of our wedding night, despite the thousands of details she and her team were handling in the background simultaneously. Our non-traditional wedding in the French Quarter was filled with love, live music, food, parading, dancing and laughter with a decidedly New Orleans spirit and flair and our diverse group of guests from all over the world and all walks of life continue to ask when we’ll get married again! So much of that is due to Brittani and the Unique Weddings team, who are pros at making events like our wedding unforgettable.

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Unique Weddings in New Orleans 10
    Unique Weddings in New Orleans 11
    Unique Weddings in New Orleans 12

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2018

Best wedding decision i made -

Unique Weddings in New Orleans could not have done a better job on my wedding !!!
    They were contracted to do our decorations as well as the small level planning/wedding day coordinator package. They were well worth the money !
    I was beyond impressed at their attention to detail as well as how hands on Brittani was. I was an extremely hands on Bride that needed to know and plan everything and Brittani was patient with me she answered every question promptly. It’s like she could read my mind. I had very specific details to how I wanted things – such as my groomsmen having NOTHING in their suit pockets when they walked down the isle. Brittani stood at the door of their party bus with a bag and made sure they emptied their pockets – while I know to most people that seemed like a ridiculous request – Brittani didn’t ask twice she made sure it was done that way I was happy. My jumpsuit strap popped well into my reception and before I knew it Brittani and her amazing assistant was reattaching it – They were never far behind me or the groom. They moved quickly and efficiently – I could not have made a better decision to hire them and I will be forever grateful for their hard work!!!!

As for my decorations -- ABSOLUTLEY STUNNING!!! There is not much more I can say about them. When I first started deciding what we wanted I was completely lost – I knew my colors and what I liked but I was having a hard time putting it into words. Brittani went over pintrest ideas with me to formulate what I was trying to say – I cannot lie I was completely nervous. We came up with the word Vintage New Orleans to sum up what I thought we wanted. Day of the wedding I was so nervous because I honestly wasn’t sure what those words meant or at least if they translated to what I really saw in my head. I was beyond happy when I walked into our reception and saw my vision in real life. I could not have done it without Brittani !!!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Carol Beal · Married on 10/06/2018

A double thumbs up to Unique Weddings/Brittani's team!

A tremendous shout out to Brittani and her amazing team at Unique Weddings. Just a few weeks ago we put our son and daughter in law's rehearsal dinner and wedding for approximately 240 guests in the very capable hands of Unique Weddings. All went spectacularly well. The restaurant and courtyard for the rehearsal dinner were beautifully decorated. Last minute Brittani came through with perfect lighting for the impending rain. The jazz band which was recommended by Unique Weddings was terrific. With respect to both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding venue (which was at the Royal Sonesta) the food, service and attention to detail were all stellar. Brittani coordinated all details for the wedding with the team at the Royal Sonesta. Repeatedly, guests stated with tremendous enthusiasm, "This is the nicest destination wedding weekend I have ever been to." With heartfelt appreciation and the fondest of memories we recommend Brittani Unique Weddings to all others for their family's rehearsal dinner, wedding and/or special affair.

• Desiree

Desiree · Married on 09/28/2018

Perfect and Stress Free

There are not enough great things to say about Michele and her team! She was truly there with me every step of the way. The day of I was stress free because I knew her entire team had everything under control. When I walked in I was blown away about how perfect everything looked. Even my Bridesmaids and Mom loved all the lighting, candles, and decor that Michele
    Took over. I would hire Unique Weddings for any event we have in the future!

Unique Weddings in New Orleans 13
    Unique Weddings in New Orleans 19
    Unique Weddings in New Orleans 20
    Unique Weddings in New Orleans 21

Lisa S · Married on 09/22/2018

So worth it to hire a wedding coordinator

I cannot say enough great things about Michele at Unique Weddings and Events! I hired Michele to help me with my daughter's wedding and reception which was this past September in New Orleans. After my daughter and her fiancé chose their wedding date and venue, I really thought I could take care of all the other details myself since I live here in New Orleans. I did choose most of my own vendors and did some of the work myself early on. I didn't realize all the work and the details that go into a wedding! Soon it became overwhelming, and I called Michele, as several friends had recommended her highly. I am so glad I did! (Michele has package options - I didn't need to use her full package since I had done some of the leg work). Michele and her team are so organized and great to work with. Michele, who is the owner, has done hundreds of weddings here (both for locals and out-of-towners), knows just about every vendor and she thinks of EVERYTHING! The wedding and reception were perfect, thanks to her. In the few weeks leading up to the wedding, she was checking and re-checking everything. She and her team were at the venue all day working with the vendors (florists, band, tent people, restaurant, etc.), coordinated the photographer and videographer, and stayed until after the reception was over . And the best part is, we were all able to relax and enjoy every minute of a perfect day and night!

Holli · Married on 05/26/2018

I cannot say enough about Brittani! We worked with her on a destination wedding, and I couldn’t have done it without her vision and expertise. She is the best and made our special day so much more than I could ever have imagined. It was perfect—a fairytale!!

Sent on 06/08/2018
    Unique Weddings in New Orleans 27
    Unique Weddings in New Orleans 28
    Unique Weddings in New Orleans 29

Steven · Married on 04/21/2018

Only a truly special planner could have created the magical, wonderful, beautiful, and truly perfect wedding that my wife and I had: Brittani. We had a _perfect_ wedding and she brought it to us.

One reason we recommend Brittani is because she can see the hidden details in an idea, can see their fuller execution, and then recommend where you can cut and what really makes the experience special. For example, our ceremony, as we told her, was: "ceremony under the Peristyle in City Park with a string quartet playing jazzy hits and an interpretation of a punk rock song." Now that's nothing to sneeze at right there, but Brittani saw how to make that "idea" an "event." The turned our parade into one of the happiest moments of my life. She made our reception a romantic dinner for two that turned into one of the best parties in my life.

Brittani ensured that personal accents were integrated: we have a thing for bridges and they were the theme of the groom's cake. We're avid swing dancers, she found us an amazing chanteuse (Jayna Morgan) and band. The food is still calling me back to New Orleans. The food from Marcello's is now legendary among our family.

While the setup of the event was vital to its success, one extra aspect Brittani and her team provided was "day-of" logistics. She made sure that bridal and groom parties knew just enough to get to where they needed to be without filling our heads with complexity.

When finally I got the mic at the reception, I had to call out Brittani's amazing work. She and her team had given me, my wife, and my guests something truly special. I couldn't have asked for more! I give her my fullest thanks and my fullest recommendation.

We dreamed a dream and Brittani made it happen.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Alison · Married on 02/17/2018

We LOVED working with Brittani, she is amazing! We were planning our wedding from out-of-state and could not have done it without Brittani. She was so responsive and helpful throughout the planning process and always gave advice with our vision/best interests in mind. And then on the actual wedding day – she was incredible. My husband and I still marvel at how smoothly everything went, from the décor to all the vendors (all of whom Brittani recommended!) to the flow of the whole night – it exceeded our expectations and we could not have asked for a more perfect night. Brittani and her team are so talented and professional, and we are truly grateful to have had the chance to work with her!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Tiffany · Married on 12/09/2017

I cannot say enough about how incredible Michele and Brittani are. I worked with Michele for my wedding in December 2017, and she handled absolutely everything professionally and promptly. She is SO easy to work with and really takes the time to hear what you want for your special day. We had incredible vendors that truly brought our vision to life, which Michele took the time to make sure she understood and executed to a T. When hiccups arrived along the way, Michele handled everything to make sure all we needed to worry about was having the best day we possibly could. The actual wedding day was a breeze thanks to this incredible team, and it was SO fun!! I have people telling me our wedding was the most fun one they have been to, and I owe all of that to Michele. I was on the fence about hiring a planner, but trust me, Michele is 100% worth it.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 10/21/2017

Michele is awesome! I used her as a "month" of planner - although she was there along the whole process of planning and was able to meet and give advice. Our wedding was last weekend and it went beautifully, even when weather caused us to change our ceremony venue 2 days prior! Michele was able to give me multiple options for back up plans and we were beyond pleased with our new location. She is on the ball, always on top of things, and is very well versed with vendors, the city, and how NOLA weddings are supposed to go down :) Pick her!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Meghan · Married on 10/14/2017

Michele and her team were amazing. I was an anxious bride with a lot of moving parts in my wedding AND a destination wedding. Michele took care of every aspect of my wedding and was calm, collected, and knew everyone! She was fantastic with the vendors, always made me her first priority, and kept my vision in mind every step of the way! She has an amazing relationship with vendors all over the city. And her amazing daughter Brittany made sure I had wine and had food the whole night, which I appreciated. I truly felt that Michele and her team cared about my day as much as I did. If you are considering it, HIRE HER! It will be the best decision you make!!!

Lauren · Married on 10/08/2017

I would have been lost without Brittani's help for my Oct 2017 destination wedding. She helped me find vendors for my makeup, flowers, candles, cake , and photographer. All of her recommendations were top notch and professional.

Unique Wedding's sister company handled my candles and turned my evening courtyard wedding into something out of a fairy tale.

When a hurricane threatened the weekend, she was by my side assuring me all would work out.

I can not recommend their services enough. They know their business. They will make recommendations for things you haven't even thought of and you can rest assured that come the day of your wedding your focus will only need to be on your fiancée, family and friends. Everything else will be taken care of.

Greg · Married on 06/03/2017

Brittany and her staff made my daughter's wedding day a complete success and more importantly a day and night that was stress and worry free. Her attention to details is amazing and because of that my daughter had the wedding of her dreams! WELL WORTH THE INVESTMENT!!!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Marisa · Married on 05/28/2017

Michele and her team were amazing and we had the wedding of our dreams! She especially worked well with my mom and helped ease any of our concerns throughout the whole process. The wedding and experience could not have been better! We will cherish our wedding day for the rest of our lives!

Terra · Married on 04/22/2017

Michele was amazing to work with as my wedding planner for my wedding on 4/22/2017. She was not only professional and easy to work with but she has a great attention to detail and made everything perfect throughout the planning process and the night of the wedding. She felt like a friend which made everything super easy since it is such a personal process! I would highly recommend Michele and I do not have enough great things to say about her.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/05/2017

My wedding was in March and Michele was our wedding planner. I cannot stress enough how amazing it was to work with her. We lived in Alabama and didn't want to be constantly driving back and forth to New Orleans. Michele was so on top of everything. She took care of everything I thought of and brought up everything I didn't think of. She was helpful every step of the way and calmed my nerves the day of the wedding. I really do consider her not just a wedding planner, but a friend that I was glad to have with me on my special day. Seriously, how does anyone get married in New Orleans without Michele?!? We are still getting told our wedding was the best wedding our guests had ever been to and that's a GREAT feeling!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Kimberly · Married on 12/03/2016

I was looking for a wedding planner that would help bring my ideas to life and Michele did that plus some! She guided me along the way, never pushing me to do anything that wasn't in line with what I wanted. For me, that meant a great deal. On the day of, I knew I was in good hands. I didn't have to think or worry about anything! She took a load off my parents, my groom, and myself and that is priceless!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Abby · Married on 11/05/2016

Our one year anniversary is coming up this weekend, and people are still talking about our wedding. So many guests continue to cite it as the best wedding they've ever been to - including married people! Absolutely none of that would have been possible without Brittani. From her organizational skills, to her stellar vendor recommendations/ connections, to her absolute nailing of our vision, everything was exactly as we'd hoped, only better. There were so many small details that people kept complimenting, and while each of them was part of the overall look and feel we wanted, Brittani was the one to actually find the perfect ways to make each of those things happen. Meanwhile, behind the scenes, she was so on top of everything. At one point I was about to change into my reception dress with a pretty limited time window, when I realized I'd left a key undergarment in the hotel. She had her assistant go to my hotel room, find the item, and somehow get it to me in time. When guests had to cancel last-minute and when our chair order couldn't be completed the morning of the wedding, she handled day-of rearrangements so that everything still felt comfortable and intentional. She mediated family disagreements, put together the best gift bags, made sure we were scheduling each vendor within the right time frame, etc. etc. etc. One of the best things about working with her was she interacted with us like an old friend, which made vendor meetings feel fun and never stressful. People say your wedding day goes by in a flash, you don't get to eat at your own wedding, etc., but we were able to enjoy every moment, eat more than enough, interact with all of our people, etc. because Brittani kept everything running so smoothly and on such an efficient schedule. I'm sure I'm forgetting plenty of specific ways she was amazing, but I'll wrap it up by just saying she was the perfect planner we'd hoped for and delivered the perfect wedding that exceeded all of our hopes.

Unique Weddings in New Orleans 30
    Unique Weddings in New Orleans 37
    Unique Weddings in New Orleans 38
    Unique Weddings in New Orleans 39

Jonathan · Married on 10/23/2016

They're experienced, friendly, accommodating, flexible, and fun. Book now!

Sent on 10/31/2016