33 Reviews for Unique Weddings in New Orleans

Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Eco-Friendly (1)
Non-Religious (1)
33 Unique Weddings in New Orleans Reviews

I cannot say enough about how incredible Michele and Brittani are. I worked with Michele for my wedding in December 2017, and she handled absolutely everything professionally and promptly. She is SO easy to work with and really takes the time to hear what you want for your special day. We had incredible vendors that truly brought our vision to life, which Michele took the time to make sure she understood and executed to a T. When hiccups arrived along the way, Michele handled everything to make sure all we needed to worry about was having the best day we possibly could. The actual wedding day was a breeze thanks to this incredible team, and it was SO fun!! I have people telling me our wedding was the most fun one they have been to, and I owe all of that to Michele. I was on the fence about hiring a planner, but trust me, Michele is 100% worth it.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michele is awesome! I used her as a "month" of planner - although she was there along the whole process of planning and was able to meet and give advice. Our wedding was last weekend and it went beautifully, even when weather caused us to change our ceremony venue 2 days prior! Michele was able to give me multiple options for back up plans and we were beyond pleased with our new location. She is on the ball, always on top of things, and is very well versed with vendors, the city, and how NOLA weddings are supposed to go down :) Pick her!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michele and her team were amazing. I was an anxious bride with a lot of moving parts in my wedding AND a destination wedding. Michele took care of every aspect of my wedding and was calm, collected, and knew everyone! She was fantastic with the vendors, always made me her first priority, and kept my vision in mind every step of the way! She has an amazing relationship with vendors all over the city. And her amazing daughter Brittany made sure I had wine and had food the whole night, which I appreciated. I truly felt that Michele and her team cared about my day as much as I did. If you are considering it, HIRE HER! It will be the best decision you make!!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I would have been lost without Brittani's help for my Oct 2017 destination wedding. She helped me find vendors for my makeup, flowers, candles, cake , and photographer. All of her recommendations were top notch and professional.

Unique Wedding's sister company handled my candles and turned my evening courtyard wedding into something out of a fairy tale.

When a hurricane threatened the weekend, she was by my side assuring me all would work out.

I can not recommend their services enough. They know their business. They will make recommendations for things you haven't even thought of and you can rest assured that come the day of your wedding your focus will only need to be on your fiancée, family and friends. Everything else will be taken care of.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Destination

Brittany and her staff made my daughter's wedding day a complete success and more importantly a day and night that was stress and worry free. Her attention to details is amazing and because of that my daughter had the wedding of her dreams! WELL WORTH THE INVESTMENT!!!

Profile Picture Greg, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michele and her team were amazing and we had the wedding of our dreams! She especially worked well with my mom and helped ease any of our concerns throughout the whole process. The wedding and experience could not have been better! We will cherish our wedding day for the rest of our lives!

Profile Picture Marisa, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

From planning to the day of, Brittani helped to make our wedding unique, classy, and meaningful. She's a true professional and we could not have done it without her.

Profile Picture Camille, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michele was amazing to work with as my wedding planner for my wedding on 4/22/2017. She was not only professional and easy to work with but she has a great attention to detail and made everything perfect throughout the planning process and the night of the wedding. She felt like a friend which made everything super easy since it is such a personal process! I would highly recommend Michele and I do not have enough great things to say about her.

Profile Picture Terra, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

My wedding was in March and Michele was our wedding planner. I cannot stress enough how amazing it was to work with her. We lived in Alabama and didn't want to be constantly driving back and forth to New Orleans. Michele was so on top of everything. She took care of everything I thought of and brought up everything I didn't think of. She was helpful every step of the way and calmed my nerves the day of the wedding. I really do consider her not just a wedding planner, but a friend that I was glad to have with me on my special day. Seriously, how does anyone get married in New Orleans without Michele?!? We are still getting told our wedding was the best wedding our guests had ever been to and that's a GREAT feeling!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I was looking for a wedding planner that would help bring my ideas to life and Michele did that plus some! She guided me along the way, never pushing me to do anything that wasn't in line with what I wanted. For me, that meant a great deal. On the day of, I knew I was in good hands. I didn't have to think or worry about anything! She took a load off my parents, my groom, and myself and that is priceless!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 12/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Our one year anniversary is coming up this weekend, and people are still talking about our wedding. So many guests continue to cite it as the best wedding they've ever been to - including married people! Absolutely none of that would have been possible without Brittani. From her organizational skills, to her stellar vendor recommendations/ connections, to her absolute nailing of our vision, everything was exactly as we'd hoped, only better. There were so many small details that people kept complimenting, and while each of them was part of the overall look and feel we wanted, Brittani was the one to actually find the perfect ways to make each of those things happen. Meanwhile, behind the scenes, she was so on top of everything. At one point I was about to change into my reception dress with a pretty limited time window, when I realized I'd left a key undergarment in the hotel. She had her assistant go to my hotel room, find the item, and somehow get it to me in time. When guests had to cancel last-minute and when our chair order couldn't be completed the morning of the wedding, she handled day-of rearrangements so that everything still felt comfortable and intentional. She mediated family disagreements, put together the best gift bags, made sure we were scheduling each vendor within the right time frame, etc. etc. etc. One of the best things about working with her was she interacted with us like an old friend, which made vendor meetings feel fun and never stressful. People say your wedding day goes by in a flash, you don't get to eat at your own wedding, etc., but we were able to enjoy every moment, eat more than enough, interact with all of our people, etc. because Brittani kept everything running so smoothly and on such an efficient schedule. I'm sure I'm forgetting plenty of specific ways she was amazing, but I'll wrap it up by just saying she was the perfect planner we'd hoped for and delivered the perfect wedding that exceeded all of our hopes.

Photos
Profile Picture Abby, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

They're experienced, friendly, accommodating, flexible, and fun. Book now!

Profile Picture Jonathan, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michele was an absolute joy to work with for our big day. We chose to use her for the Pearl Day-Of package and it was exactly what I was looking for. We didn't have to worry about any coordination of vendors, getting things to places, etc and I was completely relaxed and able to enjoy the Best Day Ever! She was very responsive and even let us ship some things to her in advance since we were having a New Orleans destination wedding. Also, her list of recommended vendors was crucial to the entire process. Was so pleased with everything!

Profile Picture Cassie, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Eco-Friendly, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Unique Weddings was the absolute best. Not only were they attentive and amazing at suggesting vendors, but i was amazed to find out that Brittani was also planning her wedding the very next weekend after mine, and she was still able to ensure that my day went exactly according to plan. They work well with last minute details and changes, and she was able to deal with my overbearing family, a feat to which anyone would deserve a medal. Overall, I can't imagine that I could have planned my wedding from Los Angeles, without their help. They were also great at helping me reduce pricing where possible, when my numbers just kept climbing. It was truly a pleasure working with them, and if i could do it all over again, i absolutely would.

Profile Picture Jeannae, 8/14/16, 1 Review

My husband and I got married in May of
2016 and Unique weddings went above and beyond for us. I had a very specific vision and Brittani Adams (Now Brittani Perret) could not have done a better job at a) working hard to make my vision happen and b) understanding what I needed/wanted before I even did (and I'm very decisive, so that's saying something). Our day was absolutely GORGEOUS and none of it could've happened without Unique Weddings. If you're fenced about hiring a planner, don't be... you should do it if you can find room in your budget...I can't emphasize enough just how much stress it alleviates.
If you're fenced about who to use, don't be- hire unique weddings...not only will they make your day beautiful in a way that's perfect for you and your spouse to be, they'll also make you feel like more than a client. They're truly good people who do a truly wonderful job at planning weddings!

Profile Picture Haley, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My fiance and I knew we only had the budget for a "Day of Wedding" coordinator, rather than a full service "Wedding Planner." We found that most vendors who offer "day of" services had a lot of restrictions on what they were willing to do, and most told us that their services would not begin until a week or two before the wedding.

Then we met Brittani with Unique Weddings. She told us, "from the moment you hire us, we'll begin helping you with whatever you need." She gave us unlimited access to her expertise -- phone calls, emails, site visits, etc. My fiance and I were doing the "planning" part ourselves, but we could always turn to Brittani for recommendations and her professional opinion. When we had snags with vendors, Brittani sprang into action, working the phones and using her numerous industry contacts to fix problems. Whenever we hit a wall, Brittani was ready with a solution or suggestion. I realized then that having a professional at the helm makes a world of difference.

She was organized in a way that i can't even begin to describe -- always one step ahead, continually checking in with us to make sure we were on schedule, gently steering us in the right direction when our inexperience would have led to a bad decision.

The value of the services that Brittani and Unique Weddings provided to us was beyond measure. On the day of the wedding, Brittani put out more fires than I'm sure we'll ever know. She never lost her cool, never seemed flustered, and maintained seamless control over the numerous moving parts of our wedding. Because of Brittani, we were able to relax on our wedding day and simply enjoy ourselves.

Because of Brittani's expertise, connections, and, most importantly, her genuine 100% commitment to our event, our wedding was literally everything we wanted it to be. We loved working with Brittani and Unique Weddings. It was without a doubt the best decision we made!!!

Profile Picture User4769206, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious

We chose Brittani for the full wedding package and it was the best choice I could have made. We planned our wedding in 4 months, while living out of the state, and only making two trips in for planning. The wedding went PERFECTLY and I know all of that is thanks to Brittani. Her ability to take a task and execute it was brilliant. I never had to explain myself or feel like I was being "needy". I just said the words and it was done! Brittani gave everything to us in easy to understand pieces that made the planning process manageable and enjoyable. I have seen so many friends hate planning their wedding but with Brittani it was a blast.

If you are on the fence, just do it! An excellent wedding planner like Brittani is the best wedding present you can give yourself.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Clare, 3/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Destination

Michelle and Elizabeth are absolutely amazing. Our wedding day was flawless because of their day of plan that went off without a hitch. Everyone is amazed at how perfect the day was...and it truly was! Even though we only choose the day-of planner package....Michelle was so much more. We had calls months out and every week the month of the wedding to fine tune every detail of the day. On the actual day, they were so accommodating and made sure we remembered to eat dinner and gave us cheat sheets on where we were supposed to be and when. David and I cant thank them enough for the peace of mind they gave us on what could have been a very stressful day. Thank you thank you!!!!!! We love you!

Profile Picture Mandy, 11/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Michele and her team were incredible! She has a great network of vendors that helped make our wedding oh so special! She is organized and helped keep the details on track. All our guests say is was the best wedding ever!

Profile Picture User6035679, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Brittani and Michelle are simply the best! Do yourself a huge favor and enlist their help on your big day. They're organized, hands on and have all the right relationships in town. We love them!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User6050585, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Brittani from Unique Weddings in NOLA provided excellent service for our New Orleans destination wedding. There were a lot of "moving parts" for our wedding including possible bad weather & Brittani handled all the details & pulled off a beautiful memorable event. The bride & groom were thrilled & the guests were blown away with the church & reception venue, food, decor, entertainment & second line all from Brittani's vendor list & recommendations. She also coordinated a fabulous Friday night welcome party that was a blast with the wonderful food, entertainment & decor. Thank you again Brittani!

Profile Picture Beth, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Religious

Unique weddings was great to work with. They were extremely helpful with planning every last detail and making sure that everything went smoothly on the day of the wedding. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User6120815, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Ceremony, Reception

Hiring Brittani was the very best decision I made for my wedding. She took my vision and made it a reality. I initially thought I was spending money on something I could do myself, but i was completely wrong. She was worth every penny and I could never have accomplished everything that she did for me on my own. There are so many decisions to make during the wedding planning phase and its easy to get off track of what is important to you and how you want your wedding to be. Brittani kept me on track! The very best part of hiring this team was that I thoroughly enjoyed my wedding day because I had the confidence that Brittani and Michele would handle everything. I can't thank you guys enough! They are the warmest, most genuine people I've met and and really care about their clients and have a desire to make weddings truly Unforgettable. Stephanie & Rodel

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/22/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Full Planning

Brittani and her team were great! As the bride, I never worried for one second before or during the wedding day. I would recommend her to any friends or family from out of town or in the New Orleans area.
Sarah Canizaro Marsalis

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Religious

Michelle is GREAT! I am not a wedding person and had no idea how to start. She gave us a great list of venues and has scheduled tastings etc or my return trip to New Orleans. We'll really get into the meat of this thing on my return trip, but so far so good!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 5/23/15, 5 Reviews