Unique Weddings in New Orleans Reviews

43 | New Orleans, LA

43 Reviews for Unique Weddings in New Orleans

43 Unique Weddings in New Orleans Reviews

Lynn Moore · Married on 10/27/2018

It was superb and extremely well executed. They were the right choice

Unique weddings just planned a beautiful event for us and it was perfect execution. They are so professional and have all of the best contacts and suppliers in New Orleans. My guests were wowed by the venues they selected and the flowers food and setup could not have been better. Their staff was on top of everything and showed our guests what southern hospitality is all about. I definitely made the right decision when I picked Unique Weddings.

Vanessa · Married on 10/21/2018

Great working with you!

Michelle and Brittani did a great job making our space look beautiful, and most importantly, keeping it within our budget!

Brittani easily adjusted the floor plan when we needed to add a couple more tables - and everything looked amazing!

Unique Weddings in New Orleans 1
    Unique Weddings in New Orleans 2
  • Racquel

Racquel · Married on 10/19/2018

They make MAGIC happen!

We can honestly say that, without Brittani Adams-Perret and her outstanding team at Unique Weddings, our destination wedding in New Orleans would not have been close to as beautiful, fun, organized, special or distinct as it was. In short, this team makes MAGIC, people! Brittani is the ultimate professional, providing guidance and advice from her deep level of experience in the industry and her lifelong familiarity with the local area. She brings calm and compassion to what could otherwise have been difficult to navigate situations (weather scares, last minute guest changes, family dynamics), essential for an out-of-town and sometimes anxious bride. She is supremely organized, timely and responsive, taking advantage of technology and her own flexibility to ensure communication is as convenient as possible. She is also an outstanding creative, designing layout, logistics and decor solutions to fit and exceed whatever initial vision you might have had. Most importantly, we felt cared for, listened to and prioritized as a couple, from our first conversation with Brittani through the end of our wedding night, despite the thousands of details she and her team were handling in the background simultaneously. Our non-traditional wedding in the French Quarter was filled with love, live music, food, parading, dancing and laughter with a decidedly New Orleans spirit and flair and our diverse group of guests from all over the world and all walks of life continue to ask when we’ll get married again! So much of that is due to Brittani and the Unique Weddings team, who are pros at making events like our wedding unforgettable.

Unique Weddings in New Orleans 3
    Unique Weddings in New Orleans 4
    Unique Weddings in New Orleans 5

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2018

Best wedding decision i made -

Unique Weddings in New Orleans could not have done a better job on my wedding !!!
    They were contracted to do our decorations as well as the small level planning/wedding day coordinator package. They were well worth the money !
    I was beyond impressed at their attention to detail as well as how hands on Brittani was. I was an extremely hands on Bride that needed to know and plan everything and Brittani was patient with me she answered every question promptly. It’s like she could read my mind. I had very specific details to how I wanted things – such as my groomsmen having NOTHING in their suit pockets when they walked down the isle. Brittani stood at the door of their party bus with a bag and made sure they emptied their pockets – while I know to most people that seemed like a ridiculous request – Brittani didn’t ask twice she made sure it was done that way I was happy. My jumpsuit strap popped well into my reception and before I knew it Brittani and her amazing assistant was reattaching it – They were never far behind me or the groom. They moved quickly and efficiently – I could not have made a better decision to hire them and I will be forever grateful for their hard work!!!!

As for my decorations -- ABSOLUTLEY STUNNING!!! There is not much more I can say about them. When I first started deciding what we wanted I was completely lost – I knew my colors and what I liked but I was having a hard time putting it into words. Brittani went over pintrest ideas with me to formulate what I was trying to say – I cannot lie I was completely nervous. We came up with the word Vintage New Orleans to sum up what I thought we wanted. Day of the wedding I was so nervous because I honestly wasn’t sure what those words meant or at least if they translated to what I really saw in my head. I was beyond happy when I walked into our reception and saw my vision in real life. I could not have done it without Brittani !!!!

Carol Beal · Married on 10/06/2018

A double thumbs up to Unique Weddings/Brittani's team!

A tremendous shout out to Brittani and her amazing team at Unique Weddings. Just a few weeks ago we put our son and daughter in law's rehearsal dinner and wedding for approximately 240 guests in the very capable hands of Unique Weddings. All went spectacularly well. The restaurant and courtyard for the rehearsal dinner were beautifully decorated. Last minute Brittani came through with perfect lighting for the impending rain. The jazz band which was recommended by Unique Weddings was terrific. With respect to both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding venue (which was at the Royal Sonesta) the food, service and attention to detail were all stellar. Brittani coordinated all details for the wedding with the team at the Royal Sonesta. Repeatedly, guests stated with tremendous enthusiasm, "This is the nicest destination wedding weekend I have ever been to." With heartfelt appreciation and the fondest of memories we recommend Brittani Unique Weddings to all others for their family's rehearsal dinner, wedding and/or special affair.

• Desiree

Desiree · Married on 09/28/2018

Perfect and Stress Free

There are not enough great things to say about Michele and her team! She was truly there with me every step of the way. The day of I was stress free because I knew her entire team had everything under control. When I walked in I was blown away about how perfect everything looked. Even my Bridesmaids and Mom loved all the lighting, candles, and decor that Michele
    Took over. I would hire Unique Weddings for any event we have in the future!

Unique Weddings in New Orleans 6
    Unique Weddings in New Orleans 12
    Unique Weddings in New Orleans 13
    Unique Weddings in New Orleans 14

Lisa S · Married on 09/22/2018

So worth it to hire a wedding coordinator

I cannot say enough great things about Michele at Unique Weddings and Events! I hired Michele to help me with my daughter's wedding and reception which was this past September in New Orleans. After my daughter and her fiancé chose their wedding date and venue, I really thought I could take care of all the other details myself since I live here in New Orleans. I did choose most of my own vendors and did some of the work myself early on. I didn't realize all the work and the details that go into a wedding! Soon it became overwhelming, and I called Michele, as several friends had recommended her highly. I am so glad I did! (Michele has package options - I didn't need to use her full package since I had done some of the leg work). Michele and her team are so organized and great to work with. Michele, who is the owner, has done hundreds of weddings here (both for locals and out-of-towners), knows just about every vendor and she thinks of EVERYTHING! The wedding and reception were perfect, thanks to her. In the few weeks leading up to the wedding, she was checking and re-checking everything. She and her team were at the venue all day working with the vendors (florists, band, tent people, restaurant, etc.), coordinated the photographer and videographer, and stayed until after the reception was over . And the best part is, we were all able to relax and enjoy every minute of a perfect day and night!

Holli · Married on 05/26/2018

I cannot say enough about Brittani! We worked with her on a destination wedding, and I couldn’t have done it without her vision and expertise. She is the best and made our special day so much more than I could ever have imagined. It was perfect—a fairytale!!

Unique Weddings in New Orleans 15
    Unique Weddings in New Orleans 20
    Unique Weddings in New Orleans 21
    Unique Weddings in New Orleans 22

Steven · Married on 04/21/2018

Only a truly special planner could have created the magical, wonderful, beautiful, and truly perfect wedding that my wife and I had: Brittani. We had a _perfect_ wedding and she brought it to us.

One reason we recommend Brittani is because she can see the hidden details in an idea, can see their fuller execution, and then recommend where you can cut and what really makes the experience special. For example, our ceremony, as we told her, was: "ceremony under the Peristyle in City Park with a string quartet playing jazzy hits and an interpretation of a punk rock song." Now that's nothing to sneeze at right there, but Brittani saw how to make that "idea" an "event." The turned our parade into one of the happiest moments of my life. She made our reception a romantic dinner for two that turned into one of the best parties in my life.

Brittani ensured that personal accents were integrated: we have a thing for bridges and they were the theme of the groom's cake. We're avid swing dancers, she found us an amazing chanteuse (Jayna Morgan) and band. The food is still calling me back to New Orleans. The food from Marcello's is now legendary among our family.

While the setup of the event was vital to its success, one extra aspect Brittani and her team provided was "day-of" logistics. She made sure that bridal and groom parties knew just enough to get to where they needed to be without filling our heads with complexity.

When finally I got the mic at the reception, I had to call out Brittani's amazing work. She and her team had given me, my wife, and my guests something truly special. I couldn't have asked for more! I give her my fullest thanks and my fullest recommendation.

We dreamed a dream and Brittani made it happen.

Alison · Married on 02/17/2018

We LOVED working with Brittani, she is amazing! We were planning our wedding from out-of-state and could not have done it without Brittani. She was so responsive and helpful throughout the planning process and always gave advice with our vision/best interests in mind. And then on the actual wedding day – she was incredible. My husband and I still marvel at how smoothly everything went, from the décor to all the vendors (all of whom Brittani recommended!) to the flow of the whole night – it exceeded our expectations and we could not have asked for a more perfect night. Brittani and her team are so talented and professional, and we are truly grateful to have had the chance to work with her!

Tiffany · Married on 12/09/2017

I cannot say enough about how incredible Michele and Brittani are. I worked with Michele for my wedding in December 2017, and she handled absolutely everything professionally and promptly. She is SO easy to work with and really takes the time to hear what you want for your special day. We had incredible vendors that truly brought our vision to life, which Michele took the time to make sure she understood and executed to a T. When hiccups arrived along the way, Michele handled everything to make sure all we needed to worry about was having the best day we possibly could. The actual wedding day was a breeze thanks to this incredible team, and it was SO fun!! I have people telling me our wedding was the most fun one they have been to, and I owe all of that to Michele. I was on the fence about hiring a planner, but trust me, Michele is 100% worth it.

Elizabeth · Married on 10/21/2017

Michele is awesome! I used her as a "month" of planner - although she was there along the whole process of planning and was able to meet and give advice. Our wedding was last weekend and it went beautifully, even when weather caused us to change our ceremony venue 2 days prior! Michele was able to give me multiple options for back up plans and we were beyond pleased with our new location. She is on the ball, always on top of things, and is very well versed with vendors, the city, and how NOLA weddings are supposed to go down :) Pick her!

Meghan · Married on 10/14/2017

Michele and her team were amazing. I was an anxious bride with a lot of moving parts in my wedding AND a destination wedding. Michele took care of every aspect of my wedding and was calm, collected, and knew everyone! She was fantastic with the vendors, always made me her first priority, and kept my vision in mind every step of the way! She has an amazing relationship with vendors all over the city. And her amazing daughter Brittany made sure I had wine and had food the whole night, which I appreciated. I truly felt that Michele and her team cared about my day as much as I did. If you are considering it, HIRE HER! It will be the best decision you make!!!

Lauren · Married on 10/08/2017

I would have been lost without Brittani's help for my Oct 2017 destination wedding. She helped me find vendors for my makeup, flowers, candles, cake , and photographer. All of her recommendations were top notch and professional.

Unique Wedding's sister company handled my candles and turned my evening courtyard wedding into something out of a fairy tale.

When a hurricane threatened the weekend, she was by my side assuring me all would work out.

I can not recommend their services enough. They know their business. They will make recommendations for things you haven't even thought of and you can rest assured that come the day of your wedding your focus will only need to be on your fiancée, family and friends. Everything else will be taken care of.

Greg · Married on 06/03/2017

Brittany and her staff made my daughter's wedding day a complete success and more importantly a day and night that was stress and worry free. Her attention to details is amazing and because of that my daughter had the wedding of her dreams! WELL WORTH THE INVESTMENT!!!

Marisa · Married on 05/28/2017

Michele and her team were amazing and we had the wedding of our dreams! She especially worked well with my mom and helped ease any of our concerns throughout the whole process. The wedding and experience could not have been better! We will cherish our wedding day for the rest of our lives!

Terra · Married on 04/22/2017

Michele was amazing to work with as my wedding planner for my wedding on 4/22/2017. She was not only professional and easy to work with but she has a great attention to detail and made everything perfect throughout the planning process and the night of the wedding. She felt like a friend which made everything super easy since it is such a personal process! I would highly recommend Michele and I do not have enough great things to say about her.

Ashley · Married on 03/05/2017

My wedding was in March and Michele was our wedding planner. I cannot stress enough how amazing it was to work with her. We lived in Alabama and didn't want to be constantly driving back and forth to New Orleans. Michele was so on top of everything. She took care of everything I thought of and brought up everything I didn't think of. She was helpful every step of the way and calmed my nerves the day of the wedding. I really do consider her not just a wedding planner, but a friend that I was glad to have with me on my special day. Seriously, how does anyone get married in New Orleans without Michele?!? We are still getting told our wedding was the best wedding our guests had ever been to and that's a GREAT feeling!

Kimberly · Married on 12/03/2016

I was looking for a wedding planner that would help bring my ideas to life and Michele did that plus some! She guided me along the way, never pushing me to do anything that wasn't in line with what I wanted. For me, that meant a great deal. On the day of, I knew I was in good hands. I didn't have to think or worry about anything! She took a load off my parents, my groom, and myself and that is priceless!

Abby · Married on 11/05/2016

Our one year anniversary is coming up this weekend, and people are still talking about our wedding. So many guests continue to cite it as the best wedding they've ever been to - including married people! Absolutely none of that would have been possible without Brittani. From her organizational skills, to her stellar vendor recommendations/ connections, to her absolute nailing of our vision, everything was exactly as we'd hoped, only better. There were so many small details that people kept complimenting, and while each of them was part of the overall look and feel we wanted, Brittani was the one to actually find the perfect ways to make each of those things happen. Meanwhile, behind the scenes, she was so on top of everything. At one point I was about to change into my reception dress with a pretty limited time window, when I realized I'd left a key undergarment in the hotel. She had her assistant go to my hotel room, find the item, and somehow get it to me in time. When guests had to cancel last-minute and when our chair order couldn't be completed the morning of the wedding, she handled day-of rearrangements so that everything still felt comfortable and intentional. She mediated family disagreements, put together the best gift bags, made sure we were scheduling each vendor within the right time frame, etc. etc. etc. One of the best things about working with her was she interacted with us like an old friend, which made vendor meetings feel fun and never stressful. People say your wedding day goes by in a flash, you don't get to eat at your own wedding, etc., but we were able to enjoy every moment, eat more than enough, interact with all of our people, etc. because Brittani kept everything running so smoothly and on such an efficient schedule. I'm sure I'm forgetting plenty of specific ways she was amazing, but I'll wrap it up by just saying she was the perfect planner we'd hoped for and delivered the perfect wedding that exceeded all of our hopes.

Unique Weddings in New Orleans 23
    Unique Weddings in New Orleans 30
    Unique Weddings in New Orleans 31
    Unique Weddings in New Orleans 32

Jonathan · Married on 10/23/2016

They're experienced, friendly, accommodating, flexible, and fun. Book now!

Cassie · Married on 10/15/2016

Michele was an absolute joy to work with for our big day. We chose to use her for the Pearl Day-Of package and it was exactly what I was looking for. We didn't have to worry about any coordination of vendors, getting things to places, etc and I was completely relaxed and able to enjoy the Best Day Ever! She was very responsive and even let us ship some things to her in advance since we were having a New Orleans destination wedding. Also, her list of recommended vendors was crucial to the entire process. Was so pleased with everything!

Haley · Married on 05/21/2016

My husband and I got married in May of
    2016 and Unique weddings went above and beyond for us. I had a very specific vision and Brittani Adams (Now Brittani Perret) could not have done a better job at a) working hard to make my vision happen and b) understanding what I needed/wanted before I even did (and I'm very decisive, so that's saying something). Our day was absolutely GORGEOUS and none of it could've happened without Unique Weddings. If you're fenced about hiring a planner, don't be... you should do it if you can find room in your budget...I can't emphasize enough just how much stress it alleviates.
    If you're fenced about who to use, don't be- hire unique weddings...not only will they make your day beautiful in a way that's perfect for you and your spouse to be, they'll also make you feel like more than a client. They're truly good people who do a truly wonderful job at planning weddings!

My fiance and I knew we only had the budget for a "Day of Wedding" coordinator, rather than a full service "Wedding Planner." We found that most vendors who offer "day of" services had a lot of restrictions on what they were willing to do, and most told us that their services would not begin until a week or two before the wedding.

Then we met Brittani with Unique Weddings. She told us, "from the moment you hire us, we'll begin helping you with whatever you need." She gave us unlimited access to her expertise -- phone calls, emails, site visits, etc. My fiance and I were doing the "planning" part ourselves, but we could always turn to Brittani for recommendations and her professional opinion. When we had snags with vendors, Brittani sprang into action, working the phones and using her numerous industry contacts to fix problems. Whenever we hit a wall, Brittani was ready with a solution or suggestion. I realized then that having a professional at the helm makes a world of difference.

She was organized in a way that i can't even begin to describe -- always one step ahead, continually checking in with us to make sure we were on schedule, gently steering us in the right direction when our inexperience would have led to a bad decision.

The value of the services that Brittani and Unique Weddings provided to us was beyond measure. On the day of the wedding, Brittani put out more fires than I'm sure we'll ever know. She never lost her cool, never seemed flustered, and maintained seamless control over the numerous moving parts of our wedding. Because of Brittani, we were able to relax on our wedding day and simply enjoy ourselves.

Because of Brittani's expertise, connections, and, most importantly, her genuine 100% commitment to our event, our wedding was literally everything we wanted it to be. We loved working with Brittani and Unique Weddings. It was without a doubt the best decision we made!!!

Clare · Married on 03/04/2016

We chose Brittani for the full wedding package and it was the best choice I could have made. We planned our wedding in 4 months, while living out of the state, and only making two trips in for planning. The wedding went PERFECTLY and I know all of that is thanks to Brittani. Her ability to take a task and execute it was brilliant. I never had to explain myself or feel like I was being "needy". I just said the words and it was done! Brittani gave everything to us in easy to understand pieces that made the planning process manageable and enjoyable. I have seen so many friends hate planning their wedding but with Brittani it was a blast.

If you are on the fence, just do it! An excellent wedding planner like Brittani is the best wedding present you can give yourself.

Sent on 03/11/2016

Unique Weddings in New Orleans's reply:

Thank you Clare and Logan for the opportunity to be part of such a beautiful event!