PO Box 92, Metairie, LA 70004 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 68
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About All About Events

Wedding planning can be really stressful. You're not supposed to know how to do it just because you're a bride-to-be. Some people enjoy the process but need a little guidance. Others want to DIY but give the reigns away on the big day. And many want to throw the computer across the room each time pins and posts flood your inbox. Whether you need a partner in planning or just someone to tell you what needs to be done and how to do it, I can work with you, as well as for you. By creating personal, stress-free wedding planning experiences for couples who want to celebrate in my amazing home town, my goal is to bring together the essence of the bride and groom's personalities with the unique spirit you can only find in New Orleans.

Couples can choose from their Full Service Wedding Package, Consultation & Management Package or Day-of Management Package. Carolyn Arthurs, the owner of this passionate company, and her talented team are skilled in both religious and non-religious weddings, as well as civil unions, eco-friendly events, cultural affairs and more. They love to travel and are happy to plan destination weddings outside of the area as well.

Follow All About Events on

All About Events 6
All About Events 7
  • Taryn

Taryn Hailstock · Married on 06/28/2019

Thee best wedding planner ever

We STILL have goosebumps and our guests are STILL raving a month later!! Before I ever got engaged or even met my husband it has always been my dream to "Just get dressed!" the day of my wedding along with my motto that the reception should be a PARTY to thank your guests for coming and celebrating with the Bride & Groom. MAN OH MAN is that EXACTLY what happened!! If I tried to plan it myself, or with ANY OTHER TEAM....I doubt it would've happened. It started with a telephone call. I received some interview questions from family and friends to interview possible wedding planners, since I don't live in the area and know who to really trust with my special day. I talked to approximately 5-7 different wedding planners in and outside of the New Orleans area. Carolyn was THE ONLY ONE who was personable, did not take the questions as an insult and told me that she would ensure that my day was PERFECT despite my budget. Throughout the process she ensured that when we came to NOLA for planning, our time was used wisely...I mean EVERY MINUTE!!! LOL Carolyn connected us to the BEST in the Business in New Orleans when it came to vendors, she kept me as close to my budget as possible (LOL as I did go slightly over because I wanted what I wanted LOLOL), and she also became our FRIEND along the way!! Not only did I love her, my husband loved her, my Mom and Brother loved her and my wedding party ADORED HER!!! She was open any time I needed something and went the extra mile to get not only what I wanted, yet also things I didn't know I needed!! She is even currently in a fight with the NOPD as I paid for three police to escort us during our second-line and only one showed!! She and her team ensured that we ALL felt special and that our wedding was definitely one for the record books....as our guests say... IT WAS EPIC!!! Even my money frugal husband said that it was the BEST MONEY we spent on our entire wedding (and he's cheap LOL)!! If you are looking for a bang for your buck, someone to ensure you cross all your T's and dot all you I's...look no further than All About Events!! Carolyn...Travarus and I would like to say... WE LOVE YOU and your team...and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU bringing our dream to reality!! The Hortons...est. June 28, 2019!!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    All About Events 26
    All About Events 27
    All About Events 28

All About Events's reply:

Oh I looove all is these pictures! I could relive that night over and over!
    Thank you for the kind words and wonderful review! This really lets me know that I’m where I should be and it’s all been worth it! Love you both!! 💗🥰😘
  • Drew

Drew James · Married on 06/22/2019

AAE has the magic touch!

We do not know what we would have done without Carolyn and the All About Events team! We planned to have an out of town elopement and the success of our event is due solely to Carolyn. She patiently and diligently walked us through the planning process and completely took all stress away about planning an out of town wedding. From our first conversation until the conclusion of our event, Carolyn calmly and elegantly guided us to having the most epic wedding and made it feel easy the entire time! She is so knowledgeable, organized and a true professional. Her entire team worked so hard to make sure our day was magical and memorable but one of the things we will always take away is how magical and memorable All About Events was to us. We cannot recommend them enough. Run, don't walk to book Carolyn as your go-to for all things amazing!!!

Sent on 07/30/2019

All About Events's reply:

Drew, you and Kyle were such a dream to work with! Your happy attitude was contagious and made it so easy to be happy right along with you! I’m so glad I was able to be a part of your beautiful day! Thank you for the kind words! It means so much... 🥰

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• All About Events 1
    $500 off Day-Of in Dallas

$500.00 OFF in DFW!

All About Events is now offering Day-Of Services in the Dallas area! Take advantage of our NEW MARKET DISCOUNT for 2019! $500.00 off of the Day-of Management package!

Contact us for more information!

• All About Events 2
    Free Consultation!

Call today for your free phone consultation!

• Fine Arts Ensemble
    Fine Arts Ensemble Wedding Musicians

Super planning company. Carolyn and her team are wonderful! Give All About Events a call for a free quote and let them take care of your wedding TODAY!

• Galvez Restaurant
    Galvez Restaurant Restaurant Weddings

Carolyn and her staff are fantastic to work with. They are very creative and detail orientated. The room design she did for the wedding reception here was amazing, and was something we had never thought to do ourselves. It was a beautiful reception, and her and her staff were onsite the whole time from set up to break down. Great team!

• YourWeddingGirl.com
    YourWeddingGirl.com Wedding Favors

All About Events, LLC. is an amazing company and thank you for allowing us to be part of your network. I look forward to having a great business relationship with your company and working with you in the near future.

• PO Box 92 Metairie, LA, 70004 See on map