PO Box 92, Metairie, LA 70004 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 68
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About All About Events

Wedding planning can be really stressful. You're not supposed to know how to do it just because you're a bride-to-be. Some people enjoy the process but need a little guidance. Others want to DIY but give the reigns away on the big day. Many want to throw the computer across the room each time a pin attacks your email. Whether you need a partner in planning or just someone to tell you what needs to be done an how to do it, I can make things happen. By creating personal, stress-free wedding planning experiences for couples who want to celebrate their love in the city that loves you back, my goal is to bring together the essence of the bride and groom's personalities and the unique spirit of New Orleans , while taking away the burdens of wedding planning & day-of management.

Couples can choose from their Full Service Wedding Package, Consultation & Management Package or Day-of Management Package. Carolyn Arthurs, the owner of this passionate company, and her talented team are skilled in both religious and non-religious weddings, as well as civil unions, eco-friendly events, cultural affairs and more. They love to travel and are happy to plan destination weddings outside of the area as well.

Follow All About Events on

All About Events 6
All About Events 7

Katie-Lauren Guell · Married on 12/22/2018

Bucket List Experience

Carolyn from All about events worked with us to organize our second line through the French quarter after our wedding. I cannot express how amazing the experience was. It is no small job to get permits, organize the police escorts, get a route approved and then make it the best damn party experience you will ever have. If I had to do all of that myself, which was an option, I would have really stressed myself out. The price for the second line is WELL worth all you get. I didn’t have to worry about anything. She did an amazing job and had an overall all awesome attitude. Super easy to work with. We worried about nothing and then loved everything she put together for us! The band was awesome and Carolyn was on site to handle it all. Even with me knowing the plan, it was still this awesome surprise to have the band arrive in our reception and start playing. She marched and danced with us, had an amazing umbrella decorated for us, pedi cabs for some of our family who couldn’t walk the whole time. Like my mom and some older guests. She also had monogrammed Second line napkins. My guests were beaming about the experience for days and referred to it as a bucket list experience. The only thing I long for is to do it over again. It was that good. ☺️

Sent on 01/04/2019

All About Events's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review! I’ll send you the photos and videos I took. I loved working with you, too! 🥳

Aileen Minihan · Married on 10/05/2018

Everything fell into place with Carolyn's help

In the months leading up to our wedding, Carolyn responded to my many emails and text messages to answer all my wedding planning questions. She gave us really helpful recommendations to help us make decisions. She was so on top of things on the day of our wedding that it really allowed us to enjoy the day. Everything ran smoothly because of her. We even had guests telling us how great she was!

Sent on 11/04/2018

All About Events's reply:

Aileen thank you so much for these kind words! We loved working with you and Jeff, too! Best Wishes to the bride and groom!
    ~Carolyn

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• All About Events 1
    $500 off Day-Of in Dallas

$500.00 OFF in DFW!

All About Events is now offering Day-Of Services in the Dallas area! Take advantage of our NEW MARKET DISCOUNT for 2019! $500.00 off of the Day-of Management package!

Contact us for more information!

• All About Events 2
    Free Consultation!

Call today for your free phone consultation!

• Fine Arts Ensemble
    Fine Arts Ensemble Wedding Musicians

Super planning company. Carolyn and her team are wonderful! Give All About Events a call for a free quote and let them take care of your wedding TODAY!

• Galvez Restaurant
    Galvez Restaurant Restaurant Weddings

Carolyn and her staff are fantastic to work with. They are very creative and detail orientated. The room design she did for the wedding reception here was amazing, and was something we had never thought to do ourselves. It was a beautiful reception, and her and her staff were onsite the whole time from set up to break down. Great team!

• YourWeddingGirl.com
    YourWeddingGirl.com Wedding Favors

All About Events, LLC. is an amazing company and thank you for allowing us to be part of your network. I look forward to having a great business relationship with your company and working with you in the near future.

• PO Box 92 Metairie, LA, 70004 See on map