PO Box 92, Metairie, LA 70004 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 69
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About All About Events

All About Events is a wedding planner based in Metairie, Louisiana. Owner Carolyn Arthurs, has passionately grown her business for over a decade. It was born out of her love of her native city and her organizing superpowers. With a background in show business, she offers unique perspective and creative flair. Carolyn partners with her clients to create the perfect, stress-free blend of elegance, fun, and comfort for every event, making sure each one has unique personal touches and quintessential New Orleans style.

All About Events offers full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination. Carolyn and her team aim to streamline the planning process with the intention of providing the newlyweds with a stress-free wedding day. In some cases, a catering consultant can be provided to ensure quality food and beverage options which perfectly align with your theme. Organization can be maintained with a wedding day timeline and to-do lists.In New Orleans, it is customary for couples and their guests to participate in a lively street parade referred to as The Second Line. Friends and loved ones can celebrate the big day by dancing through the streets to the tunes of a live brass band. For those wanting this additional flair for their special day, All About Events’ offers The Second Line coordination package which includes:

• Parade route management
  • Permit and police escort coordination
  • Personalized parasols and handkerchiefs
  • Coordination of local brass band
Follow All About Events on

45 Reviews for All About Events

• Vanessa

Vanessa Abbott · Married on 02/14/2020

Truly Impressed!

My husband and I were very anxious about planning our wedding from another state but with the assistance from All About Events, it was almost entirely stress-free. Carolyn’s attention to detail is absolutely astounding. Her thoughtfulness and organization completely put our minds at ease.

On the day of our wedding, Carolyn and her team were an essential part of getting everything done on time. It felt strange putting our big day into the hands of someone else, but it turned out to be the best decision ever! The ceremony and reception went off without a hitch. If any problems did arise then Carolyn made sure we were blissfully unaware! Lol

We are thoroughly impressed, and highly recommend All About Events for your big day and any other event that you want to be a success, they will not disappoint! Thank you!

Sent on 02/25/2020

All About Events's reply:

Vanessa,
    Thank you so much for your review! We were so happy to make things as stress-free as possible for you and your family. It was such a happy day for everyone! We are honored to have been a part of it. Thank you, again and Best Wishes to the bride and groom! 🍾

Carolyn

Laura Landry · Married on 02/09/2020

A magical day for a wonderful couple - thank you, All About Events!

All About Events, you have once again outdone yourselves! As a first-time mom of the groom, I was nervous and excited but you all knew just what to do to help me enjoy every moment. Thank you so much for arranging the chauffeurs and black sedan caravan to whisk us from the rehearsal on St. Charles Avenue to the dinner in the French Quarter, we felt like rock stars! And I will forever cherish that mom/son dance at the wedding. Thank you, Matthew, for being there to comfort me when I became overwhelmed with emotion! I heard the bride’s family comment how grateful they were because they were far too busy the day of the wedding to decorate the venue and set it all up, transitioning from pre-wedding to ceremony to reception. Y’all did an amazing job. Here are some comments I overheard: “The Eiffel venue was beautiful”, “Decorations were killer”, “It all looked magical!”, “The kids area was a great idea.”, “The live music at the ceremony and the reception was incredible!”, “I want a playlist!”, “Can’t beat a real New Orleans 2nd line – the bride and groom’s umbrellas shone spotlights down on them!” And my favorite quote of the night: “Steven and Steph look so happy together.”

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Viviana

Viviana Betancourt · Married on 07/06/2019

Carolyn did all the things

I am writing this review almost 5 months after my wedding, but better late than never! Carolyn came recommended from a friend of a friend. I actually spoke to a couple of wedding planners before hiring Carolyn, particularly because I live in NY and I needed someone that I knew could execute and would provide me the support that I needed. I will freely admit that I am not an easy client - I am type-A and detail-oriented. I also send way too many emails! What convinced me was that (1) Carolyn immediately had ideas and was exciting about planning, and (2) she explicitly she said she would make herself available for all of my questions via email and/or text. I had one wedding planner who told me that I would be charged based on the # of hours spent on my wedding.

Carolyn made my life much easier because she went above and beyond - she bought toiletries from a pharmacy for guests' use, painted crates for those toiletries, assembled our photo collage, handled all of our guest gifts (including customized shot glasses), made all labels, accepted deliveries at her home and those are just the details I can remember! She did a million of other things behind the scenes. She pushed back with vendors (including pulling someone in when we weren't happy with the wine list) and gave me suggestions about linens and where to save money. If Carolyn offered to do something for our wedding, she was never thinking about how much EXTRA to charge me. There were absolutely no hidden fees and she was just trying to have a happy bride. Carolyn helped me find vendors and would narrow down the list and guide me along the way.

Getting a wedding planner is not a cheap endeavor, but it was well-spent money when you just don't have time to look at every single detail. Carolyn even handled my dessert tasting. I really couldn't have done it without her and she always did it with a smile, whether or not I was being a pain that day, and always did her best to give me exactly what I wanted. Our wedding day was gorgeous and I have Carolyn (and her sister and all the other amazing vendors) to thank for that!

Sent on 10/28/2019

All About Events's reply:

I can’t even put into words how much your level of trust meant to me. Viviana, you deserve “all the things” and more!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

All About Events Pricing

All About Events Price Rates

All About Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• All About Events 1
    Free Consultation!

Call today for your free phone consultation!

• Fine Arts Ensemble Wedding Musicians

Super planning company. Carolyn and her team are wonderful! Give All About Events a call for a free quote and let them take care of your wedding TODAY!

• Galvez Restaurant
    Galvez Restaurant Restaurant Weddings

Carolyn and her staff are fantastic to work with. They are very creative and detail orientated. The room design she did for the wedding reception here was amazing, and was something we had never thought to do ourselves. It was a beautiful reception, and her and her staff were onsite the whole time from set up to break down. Great team!

• YourWeddingGirl.com Wedding Favors

All About Events, LLC. is an amazing company and thank you for allowing us to be part of your network. I look forward to having a great business relationship with your company and working with you in the near future.

• PO Box 92 Metairie, LA, 70004 See on map
    310-733-7600 (Phone number)
    Location of (All About Events)