PO Box 92, Metairie, LA 70004 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 69
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About All About Events

All About Events is a wedding planner based in Metairie, Louisiana. Owner Carolyn Arthurs, has passionately grown her business for over a decade. It was born out of her love of weddings and continues to grow with each satisfied client. She is proud to coordinate weddings that are cheerful, spirited, and reflect the culture of New Orleans.

All About Events offers full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination. Carolyn and her team aim to streamline the planning process with the intention of providing the newlyweds with a stress-free wedding day. In some cases, a catering consultant can be provided to ensure quality food and beverage options which perfectly align with your theme. Organization can be maintained with a wedding day timeline and to-do lists.In New Orleans, it is customary for couples and their guests to participate in a lively street parade referred to as The Second Line. Friends and loved ones can celebrate the big day by dancing through the streets to the tunes of a live brass band. For those wanting this additional flair for their special day, All About Events’ offers The Second Line coordination package which includes:

• Parade route management
  • Permit and police escort coordination
  • Personalized parasols and handkerchiefs
  • Coordination of local brass band
Follow All About Events on

All About Events 4
All About Events 5
  • Viviana

Viviana Betancourt · Married on 07/06/2019

Carolyn did all the things

I am writing this review almost 5 months after my wedding, but better late than never! Carolyn came recommended from a friend of a friend. I actually spoke to a couple of wedding planners before hiring Carolyn, particularly because I live in NY and I needed someone that I knew could execute and would provide me the support that I needed. I will freely admit that I am not an easy client - I am type-A and detail-oriented. I also send way too many emails! What convinced me was that (1) Carolyn immediately had ideas and was exciting about planning, and (2) she explicitly she said she would make herself available for all of my questions via email and/or text. I had one wedding planner who told me that I would be charged based on the # of hours spent on my wedding.

Carolyn made my life much easier because she went above and beyond - she bought toiletries from a pharmacy for guests' use, painted crates for those toiletries, assembled our photo collage, handled all of our guest gifts (including customized shot glasses), made all labels, accepted deliveries at her home and those are just the details I can remember! She did a million of other things behind the scenes. She pushed back with vendors (including pulling someone in when we weren't happy with the wine list) and gave me suggestions about linens and where to save money. If Carolyn offered to do something for our wedding, she was never thinking about how much EXTRA to charge me. There were absolutely no hidden fees and she was just trying to have a happy bride. Carolyn helped me find vendors and would narrow down the list and guide me along the way.

Getting a wedding planner is not a cheap endeavor, but it was well-spent money when you just don't have time to look at every single detail. Carolyn even handled my dessert tasting. I really couldn't have done it without her and she always did it with a smile, whether or not I was being a pain that day, and always did her best to give me exactly what I wanted. Our wedding day was gorgeous and I have Carolyn (and her sister and all the other amazing vendors) to thank for that!

All About Events 15
    All About Events 16
    All About Events 17
    Sent on 10/28/2019

All About Events's reply:

I can’t even put into words how much your level of trust meant to me. Viviana, you deserve “all the things” and more!
  • Taryn

Taryn Hailstock · Married on 06/28/2019

Thee best wedding planner ever

We STILL have goosebumps and our guests are STILL raving a month later!! Before I ever got engaged or even met my husband it has always been my dream to "Just get dressed!" the day of my wedding along with my motto that the reception should be a PARTY to thank your guests for coming and celebrating with the Bride & Groom. MAN OH MAN is that EXACTLY what happened!! If I tried to plan it myself, or with ANY OTHER TEAM....I doubt it would've happened. It started with a telephone call. I received some interview questions from family and friends to interview possible wedding planners, since I don't live in the area and know who to really trust with my special day. I talked to approximately 5-7 different wedding planners in and outside of the New Orleans area. Carolyn was THE ONLY ONE who was personable, did not take the questions as an insult and told me that she would ensure that my day was PERFECT despite my budget. Throughout the process she ensured that when we came to NOLA for planning, our time was used wisely...I mean EVERY MINUTE!!! LOL Carolyn connected us to the BEST in the Business in New Orleans when it came to vendors, she kept me as close to my budget as possible (LOL as I did go slightly over because I wanted what I wanted LOLOL), and she also became our FRIEND along the way!! Not only did I love her, my husband loved her, my Mom and Brother loved her and my wedding party ADORED HER!!! She was open any time I needed something and went the extra mile to get not only what I wanted, yet also things I didn't know I needed!! She is even currently in a fight with the NOPD as I paid for three police to escort us during our second-line and only one showed!! She and her team ensured that we ALL felt special and that our wedding was definitely one for the record books....as our guests say... IT WAS EPIC!!! Even my money frugal husband said that it was the BEST MONEY we spent on our entire wedding (and he's cheap LOL)!! If you are looking for a bang for your buck, someone to ensure you cross all your T's and dot all you I's...look no further than All About Events!! Carolyn...Travarus and I would like to say... WE LOVE YOU and your team...and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU bringing our dream to reality!! The Hortons...est. June 28, 2019!!

All About Events 18
    All About Events 30
    All About Events 31
    Sent on 07/30/2019

All About Events's reply:

Oh I looove all is these pictures! I could relive that night over and over!
    Thank you for the kind words and wonderful review! This really lets me know that I’m where I should be and it’s all been worth it! Love you both!! 💗🥰😘

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

All About Events Pricing

All About Events Price Rates

All About Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• All About Events 1
    $500 off Day-Of in Dallas

$500.00 OFF in DFW!

All About Events is now offering Day-Of Services in the Dallas area! Take advantage of our NEW MARKET DISCOUNT for 2019! $500.00 off of the Day-of Management package!

Contact us for more information!

• All About Events 2
    Free Consultation!

Call today for your free phone consultation!

• Fine Arts Ensemble
    Fine Arts Ensemble Wedding Musicians

Super planning company. Carolyn and her team are wonderful! Give All About Events a call for a free quote and let them take care of your wedding TODAY!

• Galvez Restaurant
    Galvez Restaurant Restaurant Weddings

Carolyn and her staff are fantastic to work with. They are very creative and detail orientated. The room design she did for the wedding reception here was amazing, and was something we had never thought to do ourselves. It was a beautiful reception, and her and her staff were onsite the whole time from set up to break down. Great team!

• YourWeddingGirl.com
    YourWeddingGirl.com Wedding Favors

All About Events, LLC. is an amazing company and thank you for allowing us to be part of your network. I look forward to having a great business relationship with your company and working with you in the near future.

• PO Box 92 Metairie, LA, 70004 See on map