About Fine Arts Ensemble

Live Music for your Wedding- unsurpassed performance quality for every budget

Fine Arts Ensemble is a wedding music band based in New Orleans, Louisiana. It has been providing great live music for wedding celebrations and various events for more than 16 years. The company can expand to incorporate other professional musicians, including a string quartet, wind instruments, and even a harp and bagpipes, according to the couple's taste. Fine Arts Ensemble plays for events throughout Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama.

Experience
Dimitri and Irina, the owners of Fine Arts Ensemble, both hold master's and doctoral degrees in music performance, and are both members of the American Federation of Musicians and Music Teachers National Association. Dimitri is a cellist in the Louisiana Philharmonic, a group of professional orchestral musicians. He has pursued an active career in performance as a soloist and a member of many orchestras and chamber ensembles in Europe, Asia, and North America. Irina is both a professional pianist and piano accompanist who specializes in both piano and organ instruments.

Fine Arts Ensemble plays acapella, orchestra, brass-quintet, or any arrangement that the couple desires. No matter how many musicians that couples desire to play at their wedding or any instruments, the company has it covered. They can play for ceremonies, cocktail hours, receptions, and rehearsal dinners, as well as during breaks. They offer both instrumental and vocal music, and can learn new songs upon request.

Categories: Wedding Musician

String-Trio (1)
Organ (1)
Trumpet (1)
Viola (1)

Fine Arts Ensemble played for my daughter's wedding ceremony last weekend. (violin and cello) The musicians were excellent and the music was just beautiful! Dimitri made song suggestions which were perfect, and happily accommodated last minute requests. It made a wonderful ceremony even more special. They were easy to work with and very responsive. I will definitely call on them again! Thanks Dimitri and FAE! You were amazing!!

Profile Picture Emily, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

My husband and I booked Fine Arts Ensemble for our wedding reception and we couldn't have been happier. They were absolutely amazing! Their song selections pleased all of our guests and had my husband and I smiling from ear to ear!! We are still getting calls from people telling us how they were the best ensemble they have ever heard at a wedding reception. The manager Dimitri , throughout the whole process of planning, was very professional and great to work with. We are so glad we chose Fine Arts Ensemble and we HIGHLY recommend them! The best part, they're affordable! Thank you again for making our special day so memorable!!

Profile Picture Michelle , 11/11/17, 1 Review

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

220x220 sq 1396638426211 faelogoredesign

FAE Music WW Special

$100.00 Value | Promo Code: WW2014
20% OFF ceremony music. Valid for Saturday before 3PM and Sunday weddings ONLY. Ceremonies/Cocktails/Receptions. Mention code WW2014" to receive discount. Free CD with samples. Free consultation. We travel everywhere!
#WW04675590aa1f7300
220x220 sq 1311884185751 faelogoredesigned

FREE GIFT with advance bookings!

$72.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Book The Fine Arts Ensemble at least 6 months in advance and receive complimentary gift from us. Limited time promo, please book early to reserve availabiliy and take advantage of this promotion. Approx $72 value.
#WWb52c2348fc90c930

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Fine Arts Ensemble has given me many options for ceremony music for my clients. They are my go-to group for ceremony instrumentalists.

It was a pleasure working with Dimitri in the coordination and execution of my client's ceremony music. I would love the opportunity to work with him again on future weddings and events!

I always rely on Fine Arts Ensemble for talented, reliable service and great advice on ceremony music!

Great for Ceremony music.

New Orleans, LA 70112   See On Map
504-931-5450 (phone)
Fine Arts Ensemble is a wedding music provider from New Orleans, LA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama. Fine Arts Ensemble is a professional wedding musician that has been part of the New Orleans wedding industry for 16 years. We specialize in Ceremonies, Cocktail Hours, and Receptions.