Fine Arts Ensemble Reviews

126 Reviews for Fine Arts Ensemble

• Reza

Reza K. · Married on 06/12/2021

Very professional and understanding

Extremely professional and understanding, especially given certain circumstances surrounding the COVID pandemic and inevitable changes to our event. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/06/2021
  • Cindy

Cindy P. · Married on 04/24/2021

Professional and Accommodating

The violinist at the wedding was absolutely beautiful! Set the mood, played every song requested. Very professional! I would recommend as well as use this ensemble for future events!

Sent on 04/27/2021

Lauren R. · Married on 09/25/2020

Fine Arts Ensemble provides beautiful ceremony atmosphere

The Cello/violin duo we hired for our wedding did an absolutely beautiful job with our ceremony music. They were very easy to work with, even moving our wedding date from April to September, due to the pandemic. They played both classical wedding songs, and pop culture songs as well, and performed with seamless transitions! They were very easy to keep communication with, and professional throughout the event, I highly recommend the Fine Arts Ensemble!

Sent on 11/20/2020
  • JEANNE

Jeanne R. · Married on 07/11/2020

So easy to work with!

We booked FAE for our wedding ceremony. Due to COVID, we had to reschedule 3 times. Dimitri and his team were so easy to work with. About a month before the wedding, I spoke with Dimitri to discuss the ceremony music. FAE's performance during the ceremony was fabulous. We've gotten a ton of compliments on the ceremony music from our immediate family who was present at our wedding, as well as from our friends and family who tuned into the livestream. Thank you so much for helping us make our ceremony unforgettable

Sent on 09/17/2020

Jennifer · Married on 01/08/2020

Awesome music! Thank you!

We booked FAE for our wedding ceremony. In the lead up to the event Dimitri was super helpful with great communication in order to make sure we were happy with all of the details prior to the day itself. On the day, FAE's performance was great, the songs were performed beautifully! Thank you for adding more memories to the day!
    Jen

Sent on 08/02/2020

Samantha B. · Married on 10/05/2019

Elegant Violinist

Fine Arts Ensemble's violinist was exactly what we were going for. Elegant. The violinist played beautifully and made my wedding moment exactly what I had envisioned since day once. Truly appreciative of their talent.

Sent on 06/19/2020
  • Chloe

Chloe W. · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful!

The music was beautiful and the musicians were so patient when we had church-access issues on the day.
    Dimitri is hilarious via email; he's so organized and clearly has a tried-and-true schedule for getting his details together. I tried to do our T-1month a week early and was told kindly to wait until it was actually time, ha.

They were both happy to provide recommendations and had no problem when we deviated in favor of others from their extensive song list!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Becky · Married on 08/04/2018

great choice

Dimitri,
    Well the wedding is over and it was a beautiful night.

The scheduling agent was a pleasure to work with, very professional. The musicians he sent to play at our wedding were wonderful! We had an unexpected glitch of not being allowed in the church until another group completely ended and people left. The two musicians had think on their feet and set up quickly. Once in place, the music was perfectly beautiful.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Emily · Married on 12/16/2017

Fine Arts Ensemble played for my daughter's wedding ceremony last weekend. (violin and cello) The musicians were excellent and the music was just beautiful! Dimitri made song suggestions which were perfect, and happily accommodated last minute requests. It made a wonderful ceremony even more special. They were easy to work with and very responsive. I will definitely call on them again! Thanks Dimitri and FAE! You were amazing!!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2017

My husband and I booked Fine Arts Ensemble for our wedding reception and we couldn't have been happier. They were absolutely amazing! Their song selections pleased all of our guests and had my husband and I smiling from ear to ear!! We are still getting calls from people telling us how they were the best ensemble they have ever heard at a wedding reception. The manager Dimitri , throughout the whole process of planning, was very professional and great to work with. We are so glad we chose Fine Arts Ensemble and we HIGHLY recommend them! The best part, they're affordable! Thank you again for making our special day so memorable!!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Emily · Married on 11/04/2017

Contacted Fine Arts Ensemble receiving an immediate response from the director Dimitri Vychko. Explained the process and directed us to their website with all selections. Additional selections requested including pop tunes, not a problem! The setting was under the Audubon Oaks at the golf club. The musicians arrived and all was seamless and professional. The music was perfection. Beautiful, sentimental, elegant and joyful! Outstanding group to work with! Thank you, Dimitri. Emily Harper

Sent on 11/09/2017

Mary · Married on 10/28/2017

This was an amazing, professional performance by the Fine Arts Ensemble! The violinist played all songs requested at the appropriate times and her Amazing Grace brought some to tears!
    At a few parts of the ceremony
    she had to deal with a wind factor but she stayed calm, graceful and professional!
    Our guests enjoyed her beautiful playing at the cocktail hour!! My only regret is that because of pictures etc. we were unable to thank her personally!
    Thank you so much for adding elegance and grace to the ceremony and reception! I would recommend the Fine Arts Ensemble to all!!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Silvia · Married on 08/20/2017

The Best of The Best made our wedding ceremony a successful and elegant event .
    Wonderful to work with them

Sent on 08/23/2017

Natalie · Married on 04/23/2017

The musicians were on time, extremely professional and very talented. The music sounded amazing! I have already recommended them to my friends who are currently planning their wedding!

Sent on 10/21/2010

Shannon · Married on 04/22/2017

Fine Arts Ensemble exceeded my expectations serving as the ceremony musicians for my April 22nd wedding. I researched, and reached out to over ten different vendors before I hired Fine Arts Ensemble. Dimitri was the most through, professional and knowledgeable of everyone we interviewed. It was great to get to work with him, and I would recommend for anyone looking for a soloist at their ceremony.

Sent on 05/14/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 01/07/2017

I would highly recommend the fine arts ensemble for your wedding. Dimitri responded to our emails and text very quickly and was very helpful in making recommendations to my daughter for what to play during her ceremony . The musicians arrived early and we're set up and playing as the guest arrived. The music was exquisitely beautiful. The Ave Maria brought tears to my eyes!!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Eshala · Married on 08/27/2016

I hardly ever do reviews but this one was needed.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/29/2016

Fine Arts Ensemble was EXACTLY what I wanted for my ceremony music. Dimitri and his team are accomplished musicians who are accommodating about making sure the sound you're envisioning is what you hear when your guests are arriving and/or you're walking down the aisle. Big sound, small sound, sweet songs or powerful ones, Fine Arts Ensemble are magical with their musical talent and perfectly priced for the quality of artists you're getting.

Sent on 09/03/2016

Julie · Married on 06/25/2016

Dimitri was a pleasure to work with! I'm very detailed- oriented and so was he so I wasn't worried on the day of the wedding. The music was beautiful!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Our wedding went off without a hitch thanks to Dimitri and his band. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Dody · Married on 02/20/2016

The musicians who played at my ceremony were phenomenal. Everything was absolutely perfect. I hired a string quartet and a trumpeter. I had high expectations, and they exceeded them. As a vocalist who has been singing at weddings for 13 years, I can say these are some of the most professional and talented musicians in the city. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for musicians for their events.

Sent on 03/04/2016

Christina · Married on 02/14/2016

The cellist, Dimitri provided beautiful classical music that added that special touch to our wedding reception. We are so happy with his performance and received many compliments from our guests about the music.

Sent on 02/29/2016

Crawford · Married on 12/12/2015

Dimitri with Fine Arts Ensemble was so helpful when picking out music selections for the string trio for my Christmas wedding at The Roosevelt Hotel. He even let me incorporate some Christmas hymns that are not typical wedding song that they had to learn. I would definitely recommend them to any bride getting married in the New Orleans area. As a destination wedding, Dimitri made it very easy to plan from afar and I only talked on the phone to him once. We planned everything via email and it was so convenient.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Amanda · Married on 11/28/2015

Fine Arts Ensemble was the best choice for my ceremony music needs. My best friend used them and she said that they had a wide range of instruments and musicians. When I contacted them, I told them what I wanted and everything was so easy. I pretty much knew the songs I wanted for my church ceremony and they helped me with more options and was in contact with my cantor. The ceremony music was beautiful and I got a lot of compliments on them afterward. Everyone was so professional and listening to the music was my favorite part during the ceremony, besides, you know, actually getting married.

Sent on 12/28/2015