Pittsburgh, PA 15229 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Rodger Obley Photography

At Rodger Obley Photography we offer the personalized boutique wedding experience that you should expect on your wedding day. We only take on a few weddings per year, so drop us a line! We'd love to learn more about your big day!

Follow Rodger Obley Photography on

20120511carly and zach b052

• Real Weddings 42

5 Reviews for Rodger Obley Photography

Julie · Married on 10/25/2014

My original photographer, Rachel Rowland (who did our engagement photos--THEY WERE AMAZING), unfortunately could not shoot our wedding; so Rodger did his good friend a big favor. And we are SOOOO happy he did!!! Rodger was amazing! He was full of energy, SO easy to work with, and was just a complete BLAST. You can tell instantly how talented he is and I just knew we were in good hands. Our pictures turned out so unbelievably amazing... sometimes I spend hours looking at them because they are just so great!!! I cannot say enough about Rodger... I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for fun, modern wedding photography! THANK YOU SO MUCH RODGER!!!!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Misty · Married on 09/01/2012

Hiring a photographer was (by far) the most difficult and stress-inducing part of my wedding planning process. No other vendor will automatically become part of the rest of your life... wedding pictures on the walls, images shared on facebook and, of course, the wedding album! This was not a decision I made lightly.

The first thing that led me to Rodger was the style of his photos. Yes, they are beautiful. But, more than that, they are fun and real. There is emotion and a sense of story in each one. This is exactly what I was looking for - a way to capture our Big Day w/o an endless series of stiff, formal pictures. (Not that we don't have a bunch of wonderful family/group pics - it just wasn't my priority.)

So, I reached out via the website's contact form and soon found myself meeting Rodger and Rachel to talk about the wedding. These two are so sweet and so excited about what they do. Again, exactly what I was looking for - people who I'd gladly involve in the most special day of my life.

After hiring Rodger, my fiance and I set up an appointment for engagement pictures (included in my package). The results were great. We got to know Rodger and Rachel a bit better and ended up with images to use in our Save the Dates and invitations.

Finally, on the day of the wedding, Rodger and Rachel were amazing. They captured all the important moments and details. The end results were more than I could have hoped for and I now have a beautiful album full of memories that makes me smile every single time I open it.

Sent on 04/26/2013

Jessica · Married on 08/11/2012

These two were absolutely wonderful to work with! We knew that it was going to be a great experience from our first meeting. They were very interested in learning about my now husband and I and what we envisioned for our wedding. They were very understanding and flexible when we changed our plans 6 months before our planned wedding date. They were always in communication with us and responded via e-mail or phone whenever we had any questions or clarifications. They actually traveled to come and photograph our wedding at the beach! It was wonderful, convenient and they fit in perfectly with our friends and family. They even played with our dog while they shot and included him in a lot of our pictures, this was really important to us and they did it really well. They got the most amazing shots and were so fun to work with. They did all of the shots that we wanted and then had thought of some for us to do and they turned out great!They also did our reception back home and again were such a pleasure to work with. After all of the wedding festivities they got our pictures to us very quickly. We couldn't have asked for better people to photograph our wedding!! They have earned a customer for life!

Sent on 04/28/2013

Rodger Obley Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings

• A Wish Come True
    A Wish Come True Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, I fully understand the importance of hiring a good wedding photographer. You are with the photographers close to 90% of your wedding day! Rodger Obley Photography is at the top of my list of recommended photographers that I give to each and every one of my clients. Not only do they do they have awesome artistic photography skills, but they are so calm and comfortable to be around. To me, this is one of the most important factors that bride and grooms need to take into account. Rodger will bring out your true smile and personality because you will feel like you've known him for years. I highly recommend him.