Rockfish Valley Events By Design

Lovingston, VA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Event planning specializing in Nelson County, Virginia- along Nelson 151 and surrounding areas. Living in this area gives us a unique familiarity with the venues and businesses surrounding us. We strive to plan the event YOU want, while keeping it home-grown within the Rockfish Valley. There's no place more beautiful for your special day. Contact us today for all of your event planning needs!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$999

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,999

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Maria-Fe
    Maria-Fe T. Married on 03/19/2022

Amazing wedding coordinators!

Erin and Haley did an amazing job coordinating the little details of the wedding. It was amazing how smoothly it went! The ceremony was perfect, the reception was set up amazingly with everything even better than I could have imagined, and clean-up was smooth and nothing was lost or misplaced in the excitement and bustle of the day! Most of all, Erin was incredibly professional throughout and a joy to work with and plan with. Highly recommend!
  • Brooke
    Brooke B. Married on 10/16/2021

Hire them now for a wonderful experience!

We had an absolutely wonderful experience with Rockfish Valley Events! Erin and Karen are rock stars. Erin was super flexible when it came to meetings whether in person or via zoom. She was always available whenever something came up and incredibly helpful throughout. We live in another state from where the actual wedding took place and Erin made the process super convenient! Karen was physically present the day of the wedding and she handled everything seamlessly! She made sure we had a stress-free and fun evening. She handled some of our wild guests like an absolute champ. When things popped-up, she handled them immediately and professionally. One thing that we really appreciated was that Erin made it a point to contact all vendors a week before the wedding letting them know that if any issues pop up that the couple isn't to be contacted the day of and that they would handle any issues. It was so heartwarming to know they were looking out for us and making sure we had the best possible day ever!

I really can not recommend Rockfish Valley Events enough! I've already given their information to all the brides-to-be that I know.
  • Haley
    Haley K. Married on 09/25/2021

Excellent! and vital for my wedding day!

I am over the moon happy with how our wedding day went and I can’t thank Karen and Erin enough for everything they did for us! The rehearsal went so smoothly and they made a wedding day timeline, ceremony layout, and reception layout for the day. This took so much stress off of me not having to think on my wedding day and actually getting to enjoy it. On our wedding day Karen was on it! Anything we needed she took care of it and everyone was so impressed with how helpful she was. If you are on the fence about using a coordinator….DO IT! It is so worth it and now knowing how worth it was, I would have paid even more $ for how great the service was 😄 again a BIG THANK YOU to Erin and Karen!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Erin Kinsey
Erin Kinsey
Owner/Coordinator

I’ve always had a deep passion for organizing and planning, and I believe that every special event deserves to be just as stunning as the landscape around us. With this philosophy in mind I founded Rockfish Valley Events by Design in 2019, and have since been building many valuable connections with industry-leading experts and vendors.

I make a point to showcase local vendors, and I know the quirks and unique aspects of many of them. This works in your advantage- I’ll work day and night to guarantee that your next event will be filled with unforgettable moments, homegrown from right here among the Blue Ridge mountains I call home.

Karen Kudro
Karen Kudro
Coordinator

Karen is my associate coordinator! She has experience in hotel event coordination and decoration. Having Karen on our team allows us to increase our availability for clients during a busy season.

When she's not helping to coordinate events, she is at home raising her 3 kids and running a busy household. What better practice for keeping a strict timeline!

Haley McClelland
Haley McClelland
Assistant Coordinator

Haley is new to the team in 2021 and quickly making her way to the title of Lead Coordinator in the Fall of 2022. She is a second-year hospitality major at James Madison University in Harrisonburg and we have had so much fun taking her under our wings this season! Stay tuned to meet her at your next event.

Lovingston, VA, 22920
Location of (Rockfish Valley Events By Design)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding