Riverview Manor

2097 Stonemill Road, Hurt, VA 24563 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Riverview Manor

An expansive wedding venue in Hurt, Virginia, Riverview Manor specializes in tent and barn ceremonies and receptions. A part of the wedding industry for the last six years, the venue services couples throughout Hurt, Lynchburg, Danville and Roanoke. With its panoramic mountain views and rustic flair, Riverview Manor is the perfect choice for engaged couples!

Facilities and Capacity
Riverview Manor accommodates a maximum of 500 guests and offers three event spaces in which couples may host their ceremony and/or reception.

Couples who entrust their special day to Riverview Manor benefit from the following services and amenities:

• Event planning
  • Linenss
  • Server(s)
  • Bartender(s)

Other Facilities
Riverview Manor couples also benefit from the following wedding-event facilities:

• Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal shower
  • Engagement party
  • Rehearsal dinner

Location
Resting on 196 sprawling acres, Riverview Manor overlooks the Staunton River and is 17 miles south of Lynchburg.

Follow Riverview Manor on

Riverview Manor 5
Riverview Manor 6
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 03/31/2018

There's not enough space to write about how thankful I am to have gotten married at Riverview Manor. The venue itself is breathtaking - on my first visit, I told Mary Helen I could get married right then without decorating at all, everything is so naturally beautiful. Mary Helen was so responsive to my thoughts and ideas and many times she picked up on my vision for what I was describing before I was even done telling her about it.

One thing we LOVED about Riverview is how we felt like the staff would move heaven and earth to make our dream for the day a reality. Other venues in Lynchburg made us feel like we were moving parts of their personal event, booking multiple events for the same weekend, giving us a list of pre-approved vendors to choose from.. While that type of mentality may not be a turn off for everyone, it was for us, which made Riverview a breath of fresh air. We were able to use our own vendors that we had chosen independently of the venue (friends who are in the vendor professions and had offered us deep discounts as wedding gifts) and Mary Helen even gave us some great recommendations of her own for the vendors we hadn't committed to yet.

We loved the fact that Riverview had their own decorations for us to use if we wanted (everything they had was exactly what I had in mind, so we didn't need to supply many of our own things!) and that set up and tear down was included in the cost of the service. A HUGE help was having Vicki, the day of coordinator, meet with us multiple times leading up to the big day to ensure she would keep things running smoothly. I can't speak highly of her enough.

On site, there's a cabin for the wedding night. It was so cozy and Mary Helen made sure there would be reception food waiting for us!

Every person on staff met us with professionalism and kindness. If you're looking for a venue away from the sounds of the city, with GORGEOUS views of its own, then book an appointment to see Riverview!

Sent on 05/03/2018
    Riverview Manor 7
    Riverview Manor 8
    Riverview Manor 9
    Riverview Manor 10
    Riverview Manor 11
    Riverview Manor 12

Carrie · Married on 12/18/2016

The lady's of Riverview Manor are superb! Mary Helen and her team were the primary reasons we decided on this venue; the beautiful venue is also a big plus! ?? Every idea I had was made into a reality, which made my wedding one of the most gorgeous and cozy weddings I have ever seen, and my guests were blown away! They went above and beyond to make my wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Award

Riverview Manor Pricing

Riverview Manor Price Rates

Riverview Manor FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Historic Building, Mansion
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Set Up
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s)
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December

• 2097 Stonemill Road Hurt, VA, 24563 See on map