Charlotte, NC 28213 Map · Phone number

About Riette Farthing Photography

Email: Riette@ClearlyPerceivedPhotography.com

I’m Riette, a North Carolina wedding and portrait photographer. I love the color teal and shopping at Target. I snack all day long, am an Apple enthusiast, and recently became Mrs. Farthing!

My heart for photography is founded in relationships. I’m fulfilled, energized, and enthused by building lasting relationships, and I love how photography connects me with people.

The ability to capture moments for you is another goal of my work. I take pride in giving my clients images that are clean, bright, and timeless - images that, in 30 years, will represent your wedding day as it was when you said, “I do,” without trendy edits that will make your children laugh at the way things were done back in your day.

It’s an honor to be a part of your wedding day, your special family moments. I cherish the opportunity to make you smile, and to preserve your memories for the ages.

Romans 1:20 (ESV) For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.

Follow Riette Farthing Photography on

dsc2338
willandtania236

12 Reviews for Riette Farthing Photography

Allison · Married on 07/09/2016

I'm so glad I booked Riette for my engagement and wedding photos! We actually went to high school together and had lost touch over the years - I had no idea we had both moved to North Carolina until a mutual friend suggested I look into her photography. Riette has always been super sweet and fun, but she is also an incredibly talented photographer. After researching a TON of photographers all over the state, it was such a relief to find someone I could trust both professionally and personally.

Riette drove to Greensboro from Charlotte for our engagement photos and our wedding, which many other photographers would have charged extra for. The second photographer Riette brought for our wedding day did a wonderful job too - they were both very unobtrusive and got lots of great shots throughout the day. Even when things started to fall behind schedule (mostly from me getting caught up in last-minute details), Riette made sure we still got tons of beautiful pictures with the bridal party and our families, and both photographers worked quickly for all the posed outdoor photos so we didn't melt in the July heat! I am so glad we went with Riette - all our friends and family loved having her around on our wedding day and were even more impressed when they saw the amazing pictures from our wedding!

Sent on 12/31/2016

ALICIA · Married on 06/18/2016

Riette is absolutely amazing! She is attentive and creative in her shots! Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/07/2016

REGINA · Married on 05/02/2015

Riette was absolutely amazing, as well as Brittany. She was very sweet and professional through out the whole experience. We got our sneak peek very quickly and our finished photographs not long after. The photographs are so BEAUTIFUL! We recommended her to everyone! :-)

Thank you Riette for making our day so special and capturing all of that in the photographs!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Award

Riette Farthing Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance