Chicago, IL 60654 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,603
Availability Check your date

About Rich Chapman Photographers

We believe wedding photography should be timeless, classic and elegant.

Content is indeed king, and the pictures we capture will tell a story about who you are, your family and loved ones.

As a father & son team, Rich Sr. (a former Chicago Sun-Times photojournalist) and Rich Jr., our commitment to visual storytelling comes with a level of professionalism beyond compare.

With content and purpose in mind, photography is the only investment made that will increase in value with time, and our prices are industry standard for photographers with our experience and qualifications.

We are willing to work with you on your specific needs, but generally speaking, our wedding photography collections begin at $2,799.00.

And to that end, we can't wait to tell your fabulous wedding story!

Follow Rich Chapman Photographers on

48 Reviews for Rich Chapman Photographers

• Ken

Ken Oishi · Getting married on 05/05/2020

A Great Team!

Rich and his son Rich were a fantastic part of our wedding. They made both my wife and myself comfortable while creating a fun atmosphere throughout the entire experience. We met once before the wedding, FaceTimed a week before, and was given an agenda for the day. Everything went off without a hitch. I could not have chosen a better pair to capture the moments of our big day and I have no hesitation in their work and would recommend them for any large occasion.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Christopher Meyer · Married on 06/10/2018

Rich and his team were fantastic.

Working with Rich and his team was a fantastic experience. They were very thorough and communicative through the entire process. The pictures were professional and very well done. The final books and print came out very nice.

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Mark

Mark Sommerville · Married on 05/27/2018

Mark and Rachel wedding day

We could not be more pleased with Rich Chapman Photography after using them to photograph our wedding. I would recommend them for any wedding, no matter the size or venue. They were very professional, and friendly. We felt we were able to really enjoy our special day, and Rich and his team were able to capture all of the special.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Rich Chapman Photographers FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,799.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,603.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• SLT Makeup Artistry
    SLT Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have personally had the pleasure of doing makeup at a wedding that Rich was photographing. He has a wonderful personality, is very professional, and takes beautiful photos. He has a great eye for wedding photography!

• Red Letter Event Planning
    Red Letter Event Planning Wedding Planners

Rich and his team take beautiful pictures of unexpected moments and keep the bride and groom in good spirits all day. I never hestitate to recommend Rich to my clients because I know that the pictures will be priceless and I will be working with a pro which makes my job so much easier!