Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Reveriemade

Award-winning wedding design, planning, and floral design

Welcome to Reveriemade.  Kristin Polhemus, Owner and Creative Director, creates weddings that are thoughtfully planned and beautifully designed.  With a highly-curated team of creatives, Kristin specializes in elegant, feminine, charming weddings that are rooted in hospitality.

As a full-service wedding and event design company, the ReverieMade team strives to bring individuality and creativity to each and every wedding, leaving clients and their guests with beautiful memories of an unforgettable day.

In-House Services include:

Event Planning  |  Event Design  |  Floral Design  |  Editorial Styling  |  Destination Weddings  |  Proposals

Weddings planned and designed by Kristin Polhemus have been published in The Knot, Style Me Pretty, Elle, Southern Weddings, and many other well-known publications.

Fill out the contact form at ReverieMade.com or e-mail Kristin@ReverieMade to inquire about your wedding!

Categories: Wedding Florist, Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Southern New Jersey

24 Reviews for Reveriemade

Kristin and the ReverieMade team truly made the wedding of my dreams come true!! The ReverieMade team is the epitome of professionalism. My (now) husband and I lead pretty crazy lives - NYC jobs, grad school, long commutes to work,etc - and Kristin was extremely flexible the entire year we worked together. Sometimes we had calls at 7:00pm and night or she'd meet us on the city - whatever Kristin could do to make our lives easier, she did!

The whole ReverieMade team is simply fantastic. Kristin and the team helped my Mom and I so incredibly much, and they made the most gorgeous wedding we could ever ask for! Our wedding was on 9/27/14 and I am still getting comments on how pretty the wedding was! Not to mention, the Reverie team was on site and present (in adorable uniform outfits!) the whole day of our wedding - helping guests, prepping and making the whole day unbelievable.

Adam, Kristin's husband, was even with us during our 'first look' photos. Having his energy and big smile with us really calmed our nerves! SO did seeing Kristin popping in and out throughout the night! It's like having a close friend who planned this beautiful event close by for security and comfort the whole night. Seeing Kristin, Adam and the ReverieMade team's warm smiles and calm energy throughout the night - even from afar - calmed our nerves and made us happier than they probably know!

In addition, we used ReverieMade's floral expertise to design our flowers. You must do this, too!! Kristin grows the absolute most stunning flowers I have ever seen in my life.

I highly recommend ReverieMade to anyone who wants to have an incredible wedding planning experience. Kristin is a miracle worker and will help ease stressful situations in the most graceful manner.
ReverieMade + Kristin and Adam will be forever in our hearts. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Profile Picture Erin, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Reveriemade has time and time again blown me away with the beauty she creates! Owning my own décor business, I have used Reveriemade and her expertise to style my products and design gorgeous florals for many of the photo shoots I do to show off my work. She enhances my vision and brings everything to life even prettier than I could imagine. Reveriemade is the queen of styling décor and I only wish I knew her when I got married!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

Quite simply put, our wedding would not have been the same without Reverie. Kristin is a designer. She works with you from choosing the venue, to getting you in the limo with your new husband/wife at the end of your wedding. Her team was with us every single step of the way. Selecting vendors - communicating with the venue, caterer, photographer, and all of our wedding professionals. I can't possibly imagine having done it with out them. The day of - they take care of all the details and logistics, so you and your family can enjoy the day. They dedicate every second of their day to your wedding - your vision, and your perfect day. I cannot say enough about this team of professionals - Kristin, Adam, Macy, Megan, and everyone else who was apart of our wedding day - Thank you so much :) We love you!

Profile Picture Danica, 9/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Reveriemade Pricing

220x220 sq 1399580202137 sb6a900
220x220 sq 1399580181141 sb6a503
220x220 sq 1399580189278 sb6a607

6 ENDORSEMENTS
ReverieMade is by far the absolute best in the wedding industry. It's an honor to know them and to have worked with them for the past 5 years. I would have to be a poet to be able to describe how incredibly amazing ReverieMade is for wedding event and floral design. Kristin, Adam and her amazing team put their heart and soul into every single detail of a couple's special day! I have worked with them at many NJ weddings and photoshoots and even traveled for a destination wedding with them. If I could go back in time and re-do my wedding, I would 100% hire Reverie for every single thing! Their floral designs are editorial and whimsical, their event design is one of a kind! (They literally handmade a wooden cocktail bar for one of their weddings); and they work harder than anyone else at your wedding. I typically arrive early to each wedding, and Kristin and her team have already been there for hours setting up and making sure every last detail is 100% perfect. They are such a joy to work with and after you meet Kristin, you instantly want to be best friends with her because she's so kind, humble and talented. I highly recommend ReverieMade to every wedding client who is looking to make their day a stylish, one of a kind wedding!

I have worked with Bella Bridal Consultants and can say that I love working with them more then anything else in this world. Not only is their attention to detail amazing, but they put as much love into what they do as the couple puts into each other... if not more!. I am truly lucky to work alongside Adam and Kristin and look forward to working with them again in the near future.

We are always so thrilled to work with Kristen & her amazing crew! As one of the very best in the business, she will show you a glamorously fabulous day & pull it all off without a hitch. Well maybe only one hitch... YOU! Definitely a must use.

Having worked with Kristin in the past and having the pleasure of assisting her with coordinating her own wedding I know the painstaking detail she puts in to every event that she does. Her design is spot on to the cliient's vision adding elements her client may not expect but is happy to see.

Hamilton, NJ 08620   See On Map