414 Main St, Placerville, CA 95667 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Renfros

Renfros is a full service bridal and formal wear store located in Placerville, CA. Providing quality wedding gowns, dresses, tuxedos, jewelry and more, we have a large selection of bridal wear and accessories. Come down today to browse our selection of attire for your next formal occasion.

15 Reviews for Renfros

Chelsey · Married on 12/31/2017

I am so sorry to hear they are closing. I went in today for their close out sale and found my dress. Absolutely in tears that even in a blow out sale I was able to try and my perfect dress. I wish I would have known about this store before closing because today I got to be special. And it was all thanks to you.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Keirsten · Married on 09/12/2015

Renfro's was amazing! They made me feel like a princess through out the whole process of finding The Dress!!! They listened to what I wanted in a dress and picked out dresses to try based on my ideas. The customer service is amazing! Maggie is adorable and she went above and beyond with my dress! The staff is really thoughtful and I always felt welcomed! We found my dress (being the second one I tried on.) It was amazing. My wedding was a 4month planning period and they were able to get my dress ready on time and were very understanding. I was able to stay in my budget as well! I budgeted myself a $1,000 limit and my dress was on sale for $475 and then my vale was about $200(they import all their vales from London) and then with alterations being $100 and tax it came to about $800! I was so impressed and excited. I would definitely recommend Renfro's to all my friends/family members when they need a wedding dress!!! They had different styles then what one would find at David's Bridal. They made you feel apart of their family and not just trying to sell you a dress to get commission. I loved the whole experience! Thank you so much!!! You made my day so special with my amazing wedding dress!!!

Sent on 10/29/2015
  • User5251907 · 2+ years ago

This place is amazing! They are totally working for YOU to find you a dress that is within your price range. Most dresses are under a thousand dollars and they are stunning. Way better quality than David's Bridal and for a trumpet/mermaid look, they had better dress options that Miosa Courture in Sacramento, CA. I would highly recommend just looking here! They ladies are all so nice! They don't advertise it is only word of mouth, and they have been in business for years! I can attest to why now!

Sent on 07/17/2015