201 S. Brookshore Dr., Joliet, IL 60431 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,998
Availability Check your date

About Reflections by Tracy Photography

Reflections by Tracy Photography has been photographing weddings since 1992. Owner Tracy Budzinski is an SIUC graduate with a degree in photographic technology and production. We specialize in unique, romantic, photo journalistic and contemporary style photography. We offer packages to suit every budget and need. All of our albums are custom designed to ensure that your personal style is displayed. Please visit our website gallery or contact us directly for more information.

Follow Reflections by Tracy Photography on

27 Reviews for Reflections by Tracy Photography

• Susan

Susan Diercouff · Married on 02/14/2020

Valentine’s Day Wedding

I met with Tracy in March of 2019 to inquire about her services for my Valentine’s Day 2020 wedding. Five minutes in to the meeting I knew we would hire her. She definitely did not disappoint. She was professional, funny, and kind. I got the link to see my photos in a short amount of time. She and her second photographer (I apologize, I do not recall his name) did an unbelievable job, given the limited backgrounds my venue provided. I somehow was able to narrow it down to one hundred photos to give her for my photo album. Just days later UPS was ringing my doorbell with my album. Tracy did more with my photos than I could have ever imagined. If she is available, you MUST hire her! ❤️

Sent on 03/28/2020

Reflections by Tracy Photography's reply:

Thank you Susan, it was my pleasure! You both were great to work with, very flexible. I appreciate the kind words.

Amy Zapfel · Married on 09/30/2018

So impressed with Tracy

Tracy was amazing!!! Not only was she very friendly and accommodating but her work is just awesome!! She captured exactly what we wanted and gave great advice when we weren't sure. Had an affordable package that fit our needs and we couldn't be happier. Will for sure be touch with her for any other photo needs for friends or family.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Reflections by Tracy Photography's reply:

Awww, thank you Amy! It was a pleasure to work with you and Jason as well. My brides and grooms are the best!
  • Mac2Bee

Elizabeth · Married on 09/02/2018

Professional and Exceptional

We found Tracy through a bridal show at our venue when I won a free engagement shoot. While, we weren’t going to do engagement pictures we did them with her since they were free and we loved them!

Tracy is very efficient with time. I have a large family with a lot of small children and a lot of moving parts. She was able to move through our family shots quickly in a way that I didn’t think would be possible.

Our entire experience with Tracy as well as her second photographer was phenomenal. She got our pictures back to us quickly and each shot was amazing.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Reflections by Tracy Photography's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth! It was a pleasure to work with you both. And thank you for taking a chance on me, I'm glad you decided to do those engagement pictures!
    Tracy

• 176 West Banquet Halls

Tracy does such a wonderful job!! She takes her time and really listens to her clients, everything turns out beautifully!!

• Jacob Henry Mansion Estate Mansion Weddings

Reflections by Tracy has been capturing wedding photos at the Estate for several years! She's very familiar with the property, and knows the best areas for photos, but still keeps the photos unique to your style. She's professional, organized, and above all, fun to work with! We always look forward to working with her!

• JPW Productions Inc. Photo Booths

Reflections By Tracy is definitely one of the top Wedding photographers in Chicagoland in my opinion. I've worked with hundreds of photographers over the 18+ years I've been in the Wedding industry and she is at the top of my list.

• 201 S. Brookshore Dr. Joliet, 60431 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Reflections by Tracy Photography)