201 S. Brookshore Dr., Joliet, IL 60431 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,998
Availability Check your date

About Reflections by Tracy Photography

Reflections by Tracy Photography has been photographing weddings since 1992. Owner Tracy Budzinski is an SIUC graduate with a degree in photographic technology and production. We specialize in unique, romantic, photo journalistic and contemporary style photography. We offer packages to suit every budget and need. All of our albums are custom designed to ensure that your personal style is displayed. Please visit our website gallery or contact us directly for more information.

Follow Reflections by Tracy Photography on

Reflections by Tracy Photography 4
Reflections by Tracy Photography 5

Amy Zapfel · Married on 09/30/2018

So impressed with Tracy

Tracy was amazing!!! Not only was she very friendly and accommodating but her work is just awesome!! She captured exactly what we wanted and gave great advice when we weren't sure. Had an affordable package that fit our needs and we couldn't be happier. Will for sure be touch with her for any other photo needs for friends or family.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Reflections by Tracy Photography's reply:

Awww, thank you Amy! It was a pleasure to work with you and Jason as well. My brides and grooms are the best!
  • Mac2Bee

Elizabeth · Married on 09/02/2018

Professional and Exceptional

We found Tracy through a bridal show at our venue when I won a free engagement shoot. While, we weren’t going to do engagement pictures we did them with her since they were free and we loved them!

Tracy is very efficient with time. I have a large family with a lot of small children and a lot of moving parts. She was able to move through our family shots quickly in a way that I didn’t think would be possible.

Our entire experience with Tracy as well as her second photographer was phenomenal. She got our pictures back to us quickly and each shot was amazing.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Reflections by Tracy Photography's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth! It was a pleasure to work with you both. And thank you for taking a chance on me, I'm glad you decided to do those engagement pictures!
    Tracy

Julie · Married on 11/11/2017

My husband and I hired Tracy to photograph our wedding this last November. I honestly don’t think I can say enough great things about Tracy! She not only does incredible work, but her professionalism and assertive guidance made for such a fun and enjoyable experience! Her pictures speak for themselves in regards to the quality of her work, but I truthfully cannot say enough about her personality and the atmosphere she creates during the photo shoots. I’ve been in weddings before where the photographer gave little direction and had no control over the crowd, but that’s not the case with Tracy. Members of our wedding party even commented on how she was able to direct everyone in order to get the perfect shot. If you want to have a photographer that not only takes breathtaking photos but makes the whole experience fun and exciting, Reflections By Tracy is the way to go. She will forever be our recommendation to all our friends and family for any of their photography needs!!

Reflections by Tracy Photography 6
    Reflections by Tracy Photography 11
    Sent on 12/09/2017

• 176 West
    176 West Banquet Halls

Tracy does such a wonderful job!! She takes her time and really listens to her clients, everything turns out beautifully!!

• Jacob Henry Mansion Estate
    Jacob Henry Mansion Estate Mansion Weddings

Reflections by Tracy has been capturing wedding photos at the Estate for several years! She's very familiar with the property, and knows the best areas for photos, but still keeps the photos unique to your style. She's professional, organized, and above all, fun to work with! We always look forward to working with her!

• JPW Productions Inc.
    JPW Productions Inc. Photo Booths

Reflections By Tracy is definitely one of the top Wedding photographers in Chicagoland in my opinion. I've worked with hundreds of photographers over the 18+ years I've been in the Wedding industry and she is at the top of my list.

• 201 S. Brookshore Dr. Joliet, 60431 See on map