Reflections by Tracy Photography

Joliet, IL View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Reflections by Tracy Photography has been photographing weddings since 1992. Owner Tracy Budzinski is an SIUC graduate with a degree in photographic technology and production. We specialize in unique, romantic, photo journalistic and contemporary style photography. We offer packages to suit every budget and need. All of our albums are custom designed to ensure that your personal style is displayed. Please visit our website gallery or contact us directly for more information.

• Woman-owned

Sandy M. Married on 06/19/2021

Fantastic Photographer!

Tracy is a true professional. She just did my son's wedding and she kept everything moving along and focused on all the photos so that we could enjoy the evening. I received more compliments from guests about how great she was to work with. I highly recommend her for any brides looking for a photographer!

Reflections by Tracy Photography's reply:

Thank you Sandy! It was my pleasure, and you all were great to work with. I hope everyone enjoys the pictures!
    Tracy
  • Mike
    Mike M. Married on 06/19/2021

The absolute best!

Tracy was an absolute pleasure to deal with. She immediately got what we were looking for from the first minute we met her. Had a plan and times laid out and was on top of everything for us. She was fast and extremely prepared from the moment we arrived to start with the group photos. Got everyone arranged and made it an absolute blast. Neither one of us are big on taking pictures but Tracy made it an absolute breeze. We seriously cannot recommend her enough. Her pictures are beautiful. If your not using her for your wedding you are making a huge mistake. Thanks again for everything.

Reflections by Tracy Photography's reply:

Thank you Mike and Grace! You two were great to work with and your wedding party was so fun! It makes my job a lot easier! Thank you for trusting me to get it done and I'm so excited that you love your photos!
    Tracy
  • Taylor
    Taylor B. Married on 06/05/2021

Saved the Day!

Tracy saved the day with her knowledge and experience by stepping in when our coordinator dropped the ball. Not only are the pictures we're seeing come back amazing but she was so professional and assured the day of. We’re forever grateful that she was a part of our wedding day and I recommend her to everyone!

Reflections by Tracy Photography's reply:

Thank you Taylor and Kenny! You two were a pleasure to work with and I know you will love all your photos! Your day was beautiful! Thanks for including me.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Deals

Reflections by Tracy Photography 1
Offer

In this package you will recieve 8 hours of coverage with 2 photographers, an engagment session, prints, an album, and the digital file for only $3,000.

176 West 176 West Banquet Halls

Tracy does such a wonderful job!! She takes her time and really listens to her clients, everything turns out beautifully!!

Jacob Henry Mansion Estate Jacob Henry Mansion Estate Mansion Weddings

Reflections by Tracy has been capturing wedding photos at the Estate for several years! She's very familiar with the property, and knows the best areas for photos, but still keeps the photos unique to your style. She's professional, organized, and above all, fun to work with! We always look forward to working with her!

JPW Productions Inc. JPW Productions Inc. Wedding DJs

Reflections By Tracy is definitely one of the top Wedding photographers in Chicagoland in my opinion. I've worked with hundreds of photographers over the 18+ years I've been in the Wedding industry and she is at the top of my list.

201 S. Brookshore Dr. Joliet, IL, 60431
815-744-9900
Location of (Reflections by Tracy Photography)

Reflections by Tracy Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Reflections by Tracy Photography include in the starting price?

Reflections by Tracy Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Reflections by Tracy Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Reflections by Tracy Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Prints

What photography styles does Reflections by Tracy Photography offer?

Reflections by Tracy Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Reflections by Tracy Photography offer?

Reflections by Tracy Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Reflections by Tracy Photography offer for wedding events?

Reflections by Tracy Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Reflections by Tracy Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Reflections by Tracy Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Reflections by Tracy Photography offer?

Reflections by Tracy Photography currently offers 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding