Re Defining Moments Weddings & Special Events

Pooler, GA View map

Welcome to Re Defining Moments and welcome to what will be one of the most memorable times in your lives. We know you both must be feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the choices available to you in the wedding industry today.

Don’t worry! We believe that every Bride and Groom knows deep in their hearts exactly what they want. The vision of what you imagine your special day to be, what you dream it to be is right in front of you. It just takes the resources, guidance, expertise and dedication of a seasoned professional to make your vision come to life.

With over 11.5 years of experience and a sincere passion for our work, you are in great hands. We can guide you quickly and efficiently to exactly what you are looking for and save you much time and energy in the process.

We offer only the highest level of creative, personalized service, the most spectacular venues, exquisite floral designs, delectable menu options and referrals to only the finest, most reliable vendors in the industry.

Re Defining Moments Weddings & Special Events serves the entire Low Country including:
Atlanta | Savannah | Tybee Island | Jekyll Island | Hilton Head | St. Simons | Charleston | Panama City Beach | The Caribbean and beyond!

Teresa Married on 06/07/2014
    Karen was wonderful! She assisted in the planning of our Vow Renewal celebrating our 10th Anniversary. Karen was professional, creative, responsive, and knows the Savannah area very well. We were in good hands and her help made our day special.
    Robyn Married on 09/16/2012
    Having Karen as our wedding planner was amazing. Not being in Savannah she provided recommendations for all of our vendors. Most importantly was the coordination of the wedding weekend--- she made sure everything worked out from start to finish. It was a real pleasure to have Karen with us on our wedding day

Re Defining Moments Weddings & Special Events's reply:

Robyn, thanks so much for your kind words. It was such a pleasure to work with you! Wishing you and Dave a lifetime of love, joy and happiness!
    Mickala Married on 09/14/2012
    Karen did a phenomenal job! With absolutely no concept of how much goes into wedding planning, Karen helped me every step of the way. She helped me find all the right vendors to make my vision come true. She answers every one of my neurotic emails promptly (which went a long way to keeping my sanity). In the final month she handled every little detail and solved every problem that arose. Dealing with my family is like herding cats, and Karen managed it so gracefully. She even went so far as to give my mom a ride to the rehearsal dinner when we shuffled cars and ran out of room. And on my wedding day, Karen was amazing! I was able to truly enjoy every moment of my big day without a care in the world. Karen did a phenomenal job and without a doubt I would recommend her to plan your next big event!

Re Defining Moments Weddings & Special Events's reply:

Mickala, I had an absolute blast assisting you! Your family was great and Brent's aunt is a REAL JEWEL! I wish you nothing but a lifetime of love and happiness. You were a beautiful bride and it was a honor to share in one of your most treasured moments. Thank you so much!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Mobile Music Unlimited, LLC - Professional Disc Jockey Service Mobile Music Unlimited, LLC - Professional Disc Jockey Service Wedding DJs

Karen Moore is a great wedding planner with which to work. I always know that when I am working with one of her couples, nothing is going to "fall through the cracks." She is always the first to arrive and the last one to leave at every reception. She even helps the families load gifts in the car at the end of the night! ha!

Savannah Event Catering Savannah Event Catering Wedding Caterers

Karen Moore is the tops in her field. She is a well organized, creative Event Planner. She always responds quickly....a very important quality to have in an Event Coordinator. She is knowledgable about Savannah and the many excellant venues and squares that make up Savannah. If you are looking for a Creative, wonderful, knowledgable Planner to guide your affair you can never go wrong by calling Re defining Moments!!!

Lone Pine Photography Lone Pine Photography Wedding Photographers

Karen Moore is a wonderful planner with great attention to details. She plans everything beforehand with every attention to even the nuances, and coordinates from the background the day of allowing the bride and groom to be the focus of the day for guests and vendors alike.

Pooler, 31322
912-257-6248

Monday - Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm Saturday - Sunday - By Appointment Only
Location of (Re Defining Moments Weddings & Special Events)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding