Elope to Savannah

Savannah, GA View map

$575 Package Price

Please check out our website at www.elopetosavannah.com for all the best info and details about all of our packages.

Elope to Savannah has all inclusive packages to make your elopement to Savannah or Tybee stress free and romantic! We offer packages that start at just signing the license to intimate elopements for up to 5 guests.

PLEASE NOTE: We do NOT do weddings with more than 5 guests or work at indoor, traditonal wedding venues.

We have a team of amazing officiants to perform your ceremony. We offer a secular ceremony to be inclusive to everyone.
Our company is owned by a photographer and we also provide beautiful bouquets of roses or mixed seasonal flowers as part of your package.
We offer assistance in choosing a location, whether it be downtown or on the beach, we know the area and can help make your wedding happen in the location you imagine!

So if you are having a wedding, vow renewal, or commitment ceremony, we are ready to help out and make everything as easy as possible.

Elope to Savannah welcomes EVERYONE - all we care about is love!

We also can help with surprise proposals or engagement shoots.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$575

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$575

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$575

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Full Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Cori
    Cori B. Married on 04/03/2021

Just awesome

I’m so glad I decided to use Elope To Savannah! Elizabeth and Doug were fantastic to work with. I even lucked out and got to meet one of their new photographers, Mike, because I had booked an extra hour of photography after our ceremony. They were all such a pleasure and kept us laughing. We had a blast, and I couldn’t be happier with our pictures. They showed a lot of creativity with the poses they put us in. They knew all the best spots for photos in Savannah, and their work really captured the love and delight between my husband and I. On top of all that, I got my pictures in less than 10 days!! Each of the two photographers gave me over 400 photos too. I highly recommend Elope To Savannah.
  • Michelle
    Michelle M. Married on 06/13/2020

So Awesome

If you’re looking to elope to Savannah,Ga, this is who you contact! Elizabeth and Doug were great! Our day was stress free and beautiful. Our pictures are fabulous! I wouldn’t change a thing!
  • Tammy
    Tammy B. Married on 12/13/2019

Elope to Savannah is top notch!

Doug and Elizabeth at Elope to Savannah are true professionals who kept our best interest in mind from the word go! We traveled from out of state and had some less than ideal weather on our special day. They were watching radar for 2 days, trying to ensure we had an alternative option if weather did not cooperate. Thankfully, everything worked out to satisfaction weather-wise. The ceremony was heart warming, the photos by Elizabeth were perfection. The warm hearts, caring attitudes, and commitment to our satisfaction were the icing on the cake. Thanks to Doug and Elizabeth, we had our perfect day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Real Weddings

• Michelle & Kareem
    10 photos · 06/13/2020

JB Hair JB Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lizard Eye Photo is extremely professional and the pictures are absolutely beautiful. There is thought and creativity behine each and every one. You can tell that time and care is taken to make sure the the looks are great and that you recieve wonderful photos. I know that I will always get premium quality photos when working with Lizard Eye Photo.

Coastal Savannah Weddings Coastal Savannah Weddings Wedding Planners

Elizabeth of Lizard Eye Photo is an exceptional photographer. she definitely has an eye to capture beautiful shots and poses most people wouldn't think of. She is very easy going and our couples seem to connect with her immediately which is always a plus. She is open to most all budgets which is wonderful as some vendors in the business aren't as open to do so. We hope to have many events with Lizard Eye in the future. Her company name is different and extraordinary which makes it easy to remember and to say when clients ask who would I suggest for their wedding photography. If your looking for a detailed, creative photographer with an eye for those out of the box shots then Lizard Eye is your company.

Savannah, GA, 31404

email, call or text anytime!
Location of (Elope to Savannah)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding