Elope to Savannah Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Cori
    Cori B. Married on 04/03/2021

Just awesome

I’m so glad I decided to use Elope To Savannah! Elizabeth and Doug were fantastic to work with. I even lucked out and got to meet one of their new photographers, Mike, because I had booked an extra hour of photography after our ceremony. They were all such a pleasure and kept us laughing. We had a blast, and I couldn’t be happier with our pictures. They showed a lot of creativity with the poses they put us in. They knew all the best spots for photos in Savannah, and their work really captured the love and delight between my husband and I. On top of all that, I got my pictures in less than 10 days!! Each of the two photographers gave me over 400 photos too. I highly recommend Elope To Savannah.
  • Michelle
    Michelle M. Married on 06/13/2020

So Awesome

If you’re looking to elope to Savannah,Ga, this is who you contact! Elizabeth and Doug were great! Our day was stress free and beautiful. Our pictures are fabulous! I wouldn’t change a thing!
  • Tammy
    Tammy B. Married on 12/13/2019

Elope to Savannah is top notch!

Doug and Elizabeth at Elope to Savannah are true professionals who kept our best interest in mind from the word go! We traveled from out of state and had some less than ideal weather on our special day. They were watching radar for 2 days, trying to ensure we had an alternative option if weather did not cooperate. Thankfully, everything worked out to satisfaction weather-wise. The ceremony was heart warming, the photos by Elizabeth were perfection. The warm hearts, caring attitudes, and commitment to our satisfaction were the icing on the cake. Thanks to Doug and Elizabeth, we had our perfect day!
  • Terra
    Terra W. Married on 09/21/2019

Beach wedding

This vendor was great, I would recommend to any one seeking small elopement style weddings
  • Lisa
    Lisa L. Married on 04/26/2019

Amazing experience

Douglas and Elizabeth made our wedding day perfect from the ceremony, flowers and photography. They handled everything so we could have a relaxing fun day without stress or worry. I would highly recommend them.

Elope to Savannah's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We love to hear this sort of thing from our couples! Relaxing, fun, and stress free is how all weddings SHOULD be. Without the fuss of all the people or expensive things that waste money. We loved working with you and wish you all the best!
    Laura H. Married on 03/29/2019

Incredible

Doug, Elizabeth and Mike were absolutely fantastic. Our small square wedding could have not been more perfect or more fun. They all contributed to making it so memorable for us. I wish we could do it again!

Elope to Savannah's reply:

Thank you so much! And you can always come back for a vow renewal! ;-)

We loved working with you as well and are so happy that you had an awesome experience!
  • Shanndy
    Shanndy Married on 10/14/2018

Simple and memorable

The value would be off the chart for what they offer at the price the offer it. Traveling from Indiana to Savannah Georgia we knew we needed to pick a place that would simplify the wedding planning, but still be able to get us what we wanted. We selected an after hour gothic cemetery elopement package and Elizabeth helped us select the best time of day to get sun setting pictures. The officicant and photographer were awesome and did a fantastic job. The photographer did a great job and even with the high volume of the season we received our photos within 2 weeks!!
    Jennifer Married on 10/12/2018
    I used elope to Savannah for a small wedding in Savannah Ga. They took care of everything! My officiant was amazing and did the ceremony exactly how I wanted and were flexible as I changed my mind about how many people were coming several times. My photographer Meghan was amazing! You can tell she truly loves what she does. She was so sweet to us and my whole family! They made my day perfect and made great suggestions for who to have do my hair,
    Makeup and a small cake! My day was amazing!!
    Lauraleigh Married on 04/04/2017
    Elope to Savannah gave us exactly what we wanted. A short, simple ceremony, without missing any of the romantic touches. Photos turned out great and were given to us quickly. Very professional and fun to work with.
    Elissa Married on 12/10/2016
    From my initial email, Elizabeth was a pleasure to work with. She was very responsive and answered all of my questions. The day of, her and the officiant Douglas T. Morse, were great. My husband and I are kind of quirky, and they were very welcoming of that. The ceremony was all I could have asked for and more. Afterward, Elizabeth took us all over Forsyth Park (where we chose to elope) and shot a variety of photos. We got them back last night, and they were AMAZING. If you are considering eloping, do it! If you are looking for the perfect company to do it through, choose this one.
    Alexis Married on 11/05/2016
    So far so great! This has bedn the best and easiest vendor to work with! So professional and friendly! Very responsive to questions!

Elope to Savannah's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!
    Dixie Married on 10/15/2016
    This is a great choice. Excellent price. Honest people, not gimmicky. We spoke to other vendors before we chose this one. They made us feel very relaxed on the day of the wedding. They have a calming presence, violinist, photographer, and officiant are excellent. You can email and ask as many questions as you need. This is a VERY good price and the quality is excellent. You won't be sorry. They made our day very sacred and special, simple and a wonderful life event.
    Jennifer Married on 10/10/2015
    Even though it Rained on my Parade- literally it rained and there was some sort of parade going on during my ceremony at Forsyth Park- LOL! It was amazing. I love my pictures! I believe my officiant was Tim Moore- He was super nice! The lady who did our pictures was super incredible. Everyone in the park was looking and it was just so magical! I felt like a princess. Would definitely recommend going through elope to savannah for a small ceremony! The price is unbeatable and they will go to any location!
    Lucas Married on 10/16/2014
    She did an amazing job. She was very sweet, professional, and went out of her way to make sure everything went perfectly with my wedding.
    Ainel Married on 06/07/2014
    Elope to Savannah did a wonderful job for my small destination wedding. They were on time and ready to work. I received prompt communication via email and telephone anytime I contacted them. I would highly recommend their services.
    Stephanie Married on 03/23/2013
    Elizabeth did our engagement shoot and took some beautiful pictures, I highly recommend her!
    Dianne Married on 10/20/2011
    It was a pleasure to work with Elizabeth. She was very flexible and a lot of fun to be with. She has a very good eye for what will look good in the background and had some unique ideas for the pictures.
    Sarah Married on 10/01/2011
    Elizabeth and Glen did an amazing job as a photographer for our wedding, from taking the large family pictures down to the small details of the ceremony and reception and all the impromptu but incredibly special moments we didn't plan but we'd never want to forget. Before the wedding, Elizabeth made sure to take all our requests for particular shots. I felt so much at ease and it was a joy to work with them because of the high level of professionalism and skill they bring to their work. The incorporation of natural light made the photographs beautiful and unique as well.
    Emily Married on 09/24/2011
    Elizabeth did a FABULOUS job at our wedding! We were thrilled with not only the amazing photos, but her quick turn around time, flexablity and making our photos FUN. I would recommend Lizard Eye photo 100%! Thank you SO much for caputure the FUN times at our wedding. Memories we will cherish forever!!!
    Lillian Married on 12/30/2004
    Elizabeth did a wonderful job at my wedding. My pictures are absolutely breath-taking. I cannot recommended her enough.
    Courtney Married on 07/11/2016
    My husband and I chose Elope to Savannah for our wedding mostly because of their excellent price. It turned out to be an amazing deal. We scheduled everything fairly last minute, but Elizabeth answered all my questions and had everything organized perfectly. The site they chose for our wedding on Tybee Island was beautiful! Our officiant, Doug, used his own vows which were lovely -- just the right mix of traditional and modern. Everyone was incredibly friendly and genuine. I would whole heartedly recommend their services to anyone!
    Ana C. Married on 01/14/2011
    Elizabeth was a pleasure working with and did a very professional job on short notice. It was a sunny but very cold day outside - however the attention to detail was outstanding. I can't say enough but to give her a try - you will not be disappointed.

Ana Cristina Cleghorn