Quincy, MA 02169 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 34

About Rachel Moura Photography

Am Rachel and I’m your Photographer... I’m originally from South America am fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese. I have been documenting Amazing Weddings for over 11 years all over Boston, Mass, USA & International as well. There isn't anything else I see myself doing but Photography!.

The photographs of your wedding should tell the story of your day from the beginning to the end, let me capture these special moments for you one frame at a time... with any photo style you are looking for such as; Formal, Casual, Candid or Black & White... My unique style adapts to them all!

Any place... A Mountain, A Beach, A Country, High or Low “AM THERE!” don’t hesitate to ask, am always up for a new challenge... I love photography but adventure as well!

Rachel F. Moura

ERIN4522012

• Videos 1

8 Reviews for Rachel Moura Photography

Michelle · Married on 09/07/2013

After spending countless hours researching photographers and trying to find the best fit for what we were looking for, within our budget, I am so happy that we chose Rachel. In fact, she was one of my favorite wedding vendors because she was so fantastic!

We chose the package that included wedding day services and an engagement shoot. For the engagement shoot, we chose 2 separate locations. She arrived early to the first location and had already scoped out places to take pictures before we even arrived! Any nerves we had quickly faded away as Rachel put us as ease. She was extremely professional, always coming up with different poses, and making sure we did all of the poses that I had sent her prior to the shoot.

For the wedding, Rachel arrived on time and ready to go. Things were pretty hectic as I was running late, but Rachel took charge and made sure we got every shot without delaying a single thing! One of my bridesmaids even pointed out that Rachel really knew how to keep things moving along, and she was 100% right. As soon as we finished one shot, Rachel had already chosen the next shot she wanted to do.

All in all, Rachel is a ton of fun to work with. She is energetic, upbeat and willing to try anything. My husband wanted to do a shot where we pretended we were running from zombies - no problem for Rachel! In fact, she was excited to try anything she'd never done before. Not only that, but she would do anything to get the perfect shot - including lying on the muddy ground and sprawling out on a freezing cold ice rink (yes, she did both of these for us!) So far, we've seen a sneak peek of our wedding pictures and we can't wait to see the rest.

To anyone looking for a photographer, Rachel is amazing. You won't regret booking her!

To Rachel, thank you so much for being an amazing photographer. You were a blast to work with and your energy was infectious. Thanks girlie! :) XX!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Rebecca · Married on 07/27/2013

I highly recommend Rachel Moura/Remember When Photography. She was very professional, friendly and easy to work with and helped our wedding day in Wellfleet/Truro on the Cape go very smoothly. She is very energetic, creative and passionate about her work and has a great eye! I sent her a few ideas of wedding shots/ photos that I loved via email and she made sure to get the same shots and they came out wonderful! If you are in the Massachusetts area look no longer, she is the best!

Sent on 08/02/2013

Sofia · Married on 05/03/2013

Rachel was very professional and made my day fun as well.

Sent on 05/24/2013

Award

Rachel Moura Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,703.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Slideshow, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,703.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Slideshow, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• Quincy, 02169 See on map
    4137861400 (Other Phone Number)