Utica, NY 13502 Map · Phone number

About R.E. Wedding Planning

Working with you and your budget to create the wedding or event of your dreams.

Planning a wedding can be a stressful adventure. My goal is to make the experience as easy as can be while creating the wedding of your dreams. If you or someone you know is getting married choose R.E. Wedding Planning for "Ease of mind when saying I do."

What I offer as a wedding and event planner:

Budget
Theme/Colors/Deco

Book Vendors
Save the Dates/Invitations
Centerpiece ideas/assembly
Favor ideas/assembly
Wedding Rehearsal organization
Day of Wedding organization
Reception set up and breakdown

R.E. Wedding Planning is available to plan all types of events, including but not limited to: Weddings, Wedding Showers, Baby Showers, Graduation Parties, Sweet 16 Parties, Retirement Parties, Anniversaries, and more.
Message me or email me at reweddingplanning@gmail.com for packages and pricing info!

Follow R.E. Wedding Planning on

Wedding cake
96031041324cfb14 1369446948336 ceremony

7 Reviews for R.E. Wedding Planning

Danielle · Married on 10/04/2014

Rachel was such a pleasure to work with, anytime I had questions she went above and beyond to get me an answer. I always felt at ease with Rachel and I attribute my "low stress level" leading up to the wedding to her, I knew she would take care of everything I needed. Our wedding turned out absolutely beautiful and Rachel played a huge role in that. Rachel was not only knowledgable, but one of the nicest, down to earth people I have met. I would absolutely recommend Rachel to anyone looking for help planning their wedding!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Rachel was so helpful. I do not live in the area where my wedding was and Rachel helped me find all my vendors. She helped get contracts for my vendors and set up meetings for me. The day of the wedding was a breeze and not stressful at all. I really appreciated everything she did for me and my wedding. It was perfect and I owe it all to her help.

Sent on 09/13/2014

Bridget · Married on 08/02/2014

Rachel was so amazing!! I couldn't have made a better decision than to hire her to set up our event, and be the day of coordinator! I planned the entire event myself, and she executed even better than I could've imagined!! I had so many DIY decorations for the reception, and she made it look so beautiful and exactly how I wanted it to be. She was very organized, helpful, and kept my stress level down!!

Sent on 08/10/2014

R.E. Wedding Planning FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• Elevated Events - DJ, Live Music, Sound, and Lighting Specialists
    Elevated Events - DJ, Live Music, Sound, and Lighting Specialists Wedding DJs

I have done several weddings with Rachel, and am continuously blown away by how helpful she is. Whether planning an entire wedding from the top down, or just assisting/decorating the Day-Of, she has proven herself time and time again. Not to perpetuate a negative stigma, but in the past I have had unfortunate experiences with uptight, unapproachable, inflexible wedding planners, but Rachel has changed my perspective on this. She is an absolute treat to work with and is incredibly easy-going; though just as importantly when it comes down to doing her job, she is experienced, prepared, confident, *tactful* and articulate enough to help direct your vendors, guests, and bridal party in a way that keeps things right on track and moving ahead so that you can be STRESS FREE on your big day. I have recommended Rachel to brides time and time again, and every single one has approached me afterwards stating that they couldn't imagine having done it without her. If that isn't endorsement enough, she is also planning and decorating my own wedding, and my fiance and I could not be happier with the decision!! You should just stop reading and go book R.E. Wedding Planning today, I personally guarantee you won't regret it!!! :) Gary Johnson Owner - Elevated Events LLC / GJSolo Inc. www.CNYWeddingEntertainment.com

• Utica, 13502 See on map