Verve Event Co.

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,600 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,600 Package Price

You started out so excited to plan your wedding. But you both have demanding careers and hectic lives. The number of choices and decisions couples have to make when planning a wedding is staggering. With me as your planner, you get to plan the modern, artful wedding you always wanted and actually enjoy doing it!

Goodbye, stress and anxiety! Hello, Best. Wedding. Ever!

At Verve Event Co., I work with clients who want a wedding that is modern, sophisticated, and seamless. We plan all aspects of the wedding weekend, whether it be a farm-to-table rehearsal dinner, a sunset dock ceremony, or a wedding festival reception.

For specific planning services, I offer comprehensive planning and design for couples who want to plan the contemporary wedding they've always wanted but don't have the time because of busy careers and hectic social schedules.

For Type A couples who feel comfortable planning their wedding but want expert guidance and execution on their wedding day, I also offer a Wedding Management Package. This package focuses on giving you support at critical points in your planning to avoid costly mistakes and to allow you the freedom to enjoy all your hard work at your wedding..

Both levels of service include event management and execution on the day of your wedding so you never miss a moment or ever need to check your watch.

• Asian-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3600

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$14000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Erica S. Getting married on 02/10/2022

Amazing Wedding Planner!!

Desirée was extremely responsive and organized even before I met her for a styled shoot, she made is easy to follow the esthetic and mood for the day based off of her visual mood boards. She kept all of the vendors organized by email ahead of time, which allowed for a smooth day.

During Covid reschedules she made is easy for the client and all the vendors to find a new date easy and worry less.
    I also enjoy her podcast and live events she host on Instagram. She is always providing useful tips and tricks that is up to date for wedding planning.
    I love working with her and 10/10 would always recommend her to anyone!!!

Verve Event Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much, Erica! It's always a joy working with you and appreciate all you do for my clients. I can't wait for more collaborations in the future!
  • Gregg
    Gregg H. Getting married on 01/11/2022

Desiree is the Best!

I had the pleasure of working with Desiree Adams and her team at a recent wedding at Gelso & Grand in New York City. Desiree was professional, communicative, prepared, thoughtful and intelligent throughout the process, but never overbearing. She gave all of the professional team space to do their best work.

I've since come to love Verve's newsletter and podcast (available on Spotify and various platforms). Desiree's information is topical, concise and well presented with no filler.

All wedding couples planning a celebration are well advised to seek out the services of Desiree and her team!

Verve Event Co.'s reply:

Thanks so much for the kinds words, Gregg! I loved working with you and look forward to working with you again!
    Pamela Married on 06/19/2021

Phenomenal Wedding Coordinator

I cannot compliment Desirée enough! She is absolutely incredible and every couple needs her when planning their wedding!

My fiancé and I came to Desirée during a time of overwhelm and frustration. We were planning our wedding during difficult Covid times and had already planned a destination wedding out of town at a venue which we ultimately cancelled and went back to square one and planning all over again...this time a local wedding in our own backyard. With our new plan and having our wedding in our backyard we were so excited yet kept running into various logistical roadblocks and it became clear we needed help! This led us on a search for a Wedding Planner and we were SO incredibly fortunate to have found Desirée!!! What led us to seek her out in the first place were the rave reviews we had read about Verve Event Co and Desirée online, and when we connected, we just knew she was the perfect fit and that we were on the same page!

When Desirée entered our lives and began to help us plan our wedding our stress completely disappeared! She was prompt with all of our correspondence, attentive, organized and knowledgeable. She offered guidance in every wedding category that we needed help with and she always kept the right balance between letting us make decisions and guiding us when necessary, it was collaboration in the most perfect way. Desirée is incredibly organized and has phenomenal planning tools and a process in place to keep everything organized as well as everyone on the same page from vendors to essential wedding party members.

When it came time for our wedding day my fiancé and I were completely stress free and because of Desirée we were able to focus on the excitement of the day knowing we were in good hands. When we look back on our wedding day a month ago, we cannot imagine it without Desirée! She gave us a gift that will last a lifetime and that is the gift of enjoying our day and executing on every idea we had FLAWLESSLY! Nothing went wrong and we enjoyed every minute of our day and the only reason we were able to do that is because of her! She is professional and pours her heart into her work and is worth every penny!

My husband and I cannot say enough good about Desirée and recommend her to anyone needing help with their wedding (or even those that don't think they need her help)!! She is incredible to work with and gave us one of the greatest gifts of enjoying every minute of our wedding stress-free. A month later and we still cannot stop smiling and I'm not sure we ever will.

Thank you Desirée and Verve Event Co!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Shell's Sweets Shell's Sweets Wedding Cakes

Desirée is such a pleasure to work with! Once you meet her you can rest assured she will take care of everything and make sure your event is one to remember! She is sweet, professional and such a go-getter! I recommend her to anyone who is looking for an event planner!

Bridal Biz Beauty Bridal Biz Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Verve Events Co is pleasant, professical and her work is BRETHTAKING!! Desiree turns plan into amazing. Highly recommend Verve Events Co for your wedding planner. You won't be disappointed.

• Lovely Bride
    Rating 5 out of 5 , 45 Reviews
    · Wedding Dresses

Rolling Meadows Way Victor, NY, 14564
Location of (Verve Event Co.)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding