Rolling Meadows Way, Victor, NY 14564 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,750
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 53

About Verve Event Co.

You started out so excited to plan your wedding. But you both have demanding careers and hectic lives. The number of choices and decisions couples have to make when planning a wedding is staggering. With me as your planner, you get to plan the modern, artful wedding you always wanted and actually enjoy doing it!

Goodbye, stress and anxiety! Hello, Best. Wedding. Ever!

At Verve Event Co., I work with clients who want a wedding that is modern, sophisticated, and seamless. We plan all aspects of the wedding weekend, whether it be a farm-to-table rehearsal dinner, a sunset dock ceremony, or a wedding festival reception. For specific planning services, I offer comprehensive planning and design for couples who want to plan the contemporary wedding they've always wanted but don't have the time because of busy careers and hectic social schedules. For couples who want to devote 1-2 hours daily to their wedding planning, I also offer an Event Management Package. This package focuses on giving you support from the beginning so you can get organized and be efficient with your time and planning. Both levels of service include event management and execution on the day of your wedding so you never miss a moment or need to check your watch.

Follow Verve Event Co. on

Edgy Bohemian Sweetheart Table
 z2a5877 51 988993

Photos 52 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

10 Reviews for Verve Event Co.

Verve Event Co. 1
Verve Event Co. 2
Verve Event Co. 3
Verve Event Co. 4
Verve Event Co. 5

Seth Sealfon · Married on 10/20/2019

Incredible experience

Desirée and her talented staff are always amazing to work with. As the owner of a wedding band and entertainment company, I work with many wedding planners in helping to turn our clients’ visions into an amazing experience on their wedding day. However, Desirée (Verve Events) sticks out in my mind as the most elite and prominent event planner in Upstate NY and the Finger Lakes. She takes a couple’s ideas and brings them to life in a way that others can’t. Her ability to coordinate with a band or DJ at an event is seamless. She is very responsive and easy to work with. I’ve also seem her in action coordinating with photographers/videographers, bakeries and reception venues...and she is undoubtedly a master with exquisite experience and talent. Don’t miss your opportunity to work with Desirée and her staff. She will save you time and collaborate with you on your specific ideas. She will ensure that everything goes smoothly on wedding day and during the planning process. This affords you the luxury of relaxing during the adventure and simply enjoying the experience of planning your special day.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Riley · Married on 09/29/2019

Independent Contractor

Absolutely love working with Desiree and Verve Event Co! She is fun and super professional. Always making her client her number one and is always very prepared! If I could get married again I would absolutely use her! It’s always a pleasure when I am asked to help with an event.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2019

Desiree is the best!

Before I hired Verve Event Co., I felt overwhelmed and scared to plan my wedding. I was concerned if it would be worth the extra expense and if we would get along for the many months we would be working together. We hired Desiree for Full Service Planning because I felt like she was going to give our wedding a lot of attention and make it really special. The other planner I interviewed seemed like her weddings were much more formulaic and she didn't seem to be as creative. I am so glad we chose Verve Event Co. because it was the most beautiful wedding ever!! Tim (my husand) and I were also able to really enjoy it and just focus on having a great time with our guests because I knew Desiree was taking care of everything. It was awesome :) The room was so stunning and I was so happy with how it turned out. Desiree really did a seriously great job on pulling together the whole design - from the table settings, to the flowers. We had a "floral cloud" and everyone was in awe of it. People also loved all the vendors we chose, from the band, to the venue, to our signature cocktail named after our fur baby. My favorite part about working with Desiree was she made me feel really comfortable and like she had everything taken care of. I had multiple people tell me leading up to the wedding that I was the calmest bride they've ever seen, which is not my normal demeanor. But I knew Desiree had it under control and that it was going to be beautiful no matter what. Also, she worked with us as we continued changing what the overall "feel" of our wedding would be. We ended up changing our minds about what style of event we wanted in the beginning and she was super accommodating and understanding. She was also super organized and creative at the same time. I felt like she kept us on task and made sure we completed things on time, but also had great ideas for the design of the day. This was important to me because not everyone is so talented at both aspects of the planning. I loved having Desiree as our planner because I knew she was looking out for us every step of the way. I wish we could have Desiree planning the rest of our married life as well!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Award

Verve Event Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6350.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 70.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Shell's Sweets
    Shell's Sweets Wedding Cakes

Desirée is such a pleasure to work with! Once you meet her you can rest assured she will take care of everything and make sure your event is one to remember! She is sweet, professional and such a go-getter! I recommend her to anyone who is looking for an event planner!

• Bridal Biz Beauty
    Bridal Biz Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Verve Events Co is pleasant, professical and her work is BRETHTAKING!! Desiree turns plan into amazing. Highly recommend Verve Events Co for your wedding planner. You won't be disappointed.

• Rolling Meadows Way Victor, New York, 14564 See on map