Principal Planner weddings & Event

Principal Planner weddings & Event

$3,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Principal Planner weddings & Event

A Full Service Event Planning Boutique dedicated to Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto couples who want to tie the knot in style!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Quebec

23 Reviews for Principal Planner weddings & Event

Azar and her team are truly amazing! Azar is so sweet and was able to turn our ideas into a beautiful reality for our wedding day. She is always up for new ideas and is very realistic when it comes to putting the days details together.
Our guests still talk of our venue and decor over a month after our day, all thanks to Azar!
LOVE PRINCIPAL PLANNER and wish we could redo our amazing wedding day over and over again!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I interviewed 7 other wedding planners before choosing Principal Planners and am so glad with my decision I never once looked back. The first time I met Azar, it was very clear to me she would be the perfect candidate for our wedding and truly born to be a wedding planner. Her passion, confidence, quickness and creativity is so evident in everything she does, I felt at complete ease knowing she would be by my side through-out the wedding planning. Azar is always accessible and extremely easy and a blast to work with. She really helped us exude a cohesive vision of what WE wanted for our wedding. She relieved the stress of the wedding planning process and made it fun and enjoyable...most importantly, drama free! There are not enough words to describe how grateful we are for Azar and her team for being part of our special day. She is capable of handling any situations on the spot. One example of this is the day of the wedding, a few people showed up that didn't respond yes to the wedding and she seamlessly added them to tables without us having to worry about a thing! If you need a coordinator, do not hesitate to pick principal planner. with Azar, not only will you get the wedding of your dreams, but someone who lives for what she does and puts her heart and soul into everything leaving you 100% satisfied!

Profile Picture ENZA, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Azar was very helpful in the planning process but where she really excelled was day of coordination, would not have been able to pull all of that together without her!

Profile Picture User7363560, 2+ years ago, 1 Review