6524 Seybold Rd., Madison, WI 53719 Map · Phone number

About Primavera Studios

Primavera Studios is a professional wedding photographer in Madison, Wisconsin, who provides you with a personal experience, allowing you to have as stress-free day as possible. Primavera aims to capture the natural moments of your day, making it fun and lighthearted without too much interference. They primarily serve the Illinois, Minnesota, and Wisconsin areas; however, they’re available to travel worldwide.

Primavera Studios works in contemporary and photojournalistic styles. Primavera has liability insurance. They’re able to offer couples options for custom graphics, high-resolution images, and a slideshow. Couples can choose from a selection of final photography items:

• Albums

AlliBrandonEng8

9 Reviews for Primavera Studios

• Darci

Darci · Married on 08/10/2012

I could not be any happier with the services we received from Kevin Visel of Primavera Studios. Kevin got back to our emails or phone calls within hours and was always professional (even if I was acting goofy! :) ) He did an amazing job with our engagement pictures and everyone always asked, "Who did your pictures, they are stunning!" Kevin was patient with us and even sent us a date night gift package to remind us to take time for ourselves!! The day of the wedding him and his assistant were right on time, were always with us taking pictures and listened to our suggestions. I have a large family that was difficult to wrangle all together, but Kevin never got annoyed and was able to be flexible and go with the flow. Kevin and his assistant Ellie were fun and got all of the shots we wanted. I would HIGHLY recommend Primavera Studios! The quality is fantastic-you will not find any better photographer out there!

Sent on 08/12/2012

Kalin · Married on 07/03/2011

Inviting Kevin and Kelsey to be part of our wedding is by far the best decision my husband and I made while planning our wedding. Finding a good photographer was my #1 priority, as photographs last a lifetime. I spent hours researching photographers in the Chicago land area (where I’m from), and none of them compared to Primavera Studios. A year prior to our wedding, we had an engagement photo session with Kevin. He made it so comfortable and our pictures are amazing! We used them for our save the dates and various other things throughout our wedding (including our guest book that Kevin made for us!). I am still getting compliments on our engagement photos today, one year later. Not only are Kevin and Kelsey creative and talented photographers, but they are truly caring and kind people. The day of our wedding, I felt as if Kevin and Kelsey were a part of our bridal party. They were with us all day and felt as though they had been friends of ours for years. We just recently received our photos from the wedding and are in awe of how they turned out. Many friends/family said seeing the photographs brought back tears from the day all over again. Of course everyone says they photographs are beautiful, but several people have commented saying they’re the best wedding pictures they’ve ever seen – even from people who didn’t attend our wedding! I am so excited to start putting all this stunning artwork around our home! The only problem, there are so many good ones, they’ve made it impossible to choose! Thanks Primavera Studios! I will recommend you to all my friends getting married!

Sent on 07/26/2011

Amanda · Married on 02/26/2011

Primavera Studios went above and beyond for our wedding day! They are so helpful and easy to work with and they really made both my husband and I feel very comfortable and at ease on that day! The pictures turned out so beautifully that I can't stop looking at them! I would recommend their services to anyone! A great company!

Sent on 03/22/2011