PRETTY WIFE BEAUTY

Boston, MA View map

Pretty Wife Beauty is a professional beauty and health company that offers wedding services and is based out of Boston, Massachusetts. On the morning of your wedding, this company will help you unwind with your closest friends, providing you with champagne, a hand-selected playlist created by the bridal party and pampering services by one of the best squads in New England. Forget about all of the last minute beauty details of your event and let Pretty Wife Beauty handle everything you need, right up until the moment you walk down the aisle.

Pretty Wife Beauty offers a variety of services for wedding brides and bridal parties to ensure that everyone involved is radiating with beauty during the wedding event. Services offered in their “menu” include bridal trial makeup, hair services, and snacks during preparation. Other services offered include:

• Pre-event consultations
  • Men’s grooming services
  • Various styles of makeup application
  • On-site makeup services

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$150

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

Lauren G. Married on 08/22/2020

The PWB Team is awesome!

I love Colby! Her and the team were awesome to work with. I had 14 women getting hair and makeup done and Colby was super accommodating regarding the schedule. I had to also change our date and location and she was responsive and helpful with the change. I loved the way I looked on my wedding day!
  • Abbey
    Abbey Married on 08/17/2019

The most perfect wedding makeup

Colby is the absolute best!! A couple months before my wedding my previous makeup artist had to cancel. Worry and minor freak out set in. All that worry went completely away with my first conversation with Colby. I was so completely lucky she had an opening that day. I had a great trial where we talked about what my style was and how I wanted to look on my wedding day. She nailed it! She even gave me recommendations for skin care routine that not only made my skin perfection on my wedding day but also my husbands!! On the day of my wedding she was so professional but also so much fun! Any nerves I had that day went away because she made me feel so confident. My makeup along with 5 others was incredible. I’ve never looked so beautiful and my man loved it. My photographer showed me some unedited photos and I was blown away how I looked. If you are looking for the ultimate wedding experience, look no further than pretty wife beauty!!
  • CHRISTINA
    Christina Married on 08/09/2019

Very Happy

Colby was great to work with. Although she was not able to be there for my wedding day, she let me know well in advance and allowed me to have a second trial with another makeup artist on her team. ASHLEY WAS AMAZING! She was so accommodating with my bridal party and even though we were running late my hair and makeup came out perfectly!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Boston, MA, 02128
617 564 3648
Location of (PRETTY WIFE BEAUTY)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding