San Antonio, TX 78247 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Powerhouse Studios

My husband and I just celebrated our seventh wedding anniversary. We've packed a lot into those years -- one apartment, three houses, six cars, two kids, two cats, crazy schedules, jobs, road trips and more -- and this is just the big stuff.

I've begun to notice something happening over the past year or two. We are becoming a family. We're beginning to move past the "my way" vs. "your way" of doing things to, this is just how we do it. And I am becoming aware of the fact that our story that is being told every moment of our lives .

It's about more than just getting married or buying a house or having kids, it's about that restaurant you always go to, and the road trips you take on the weekend, the notes that he leaves for you in your car, that jacket you love to wear, the way he looks at you...

Your story is being told -- but is it being captured? My goal is to do just that... to tell your story, and to capture more than just a few pretty pictures (although I'll do that too!).

I love getting to know my clients. Who are you? What are you about? What do you love? I love learning these things and then being able to incorporate who you are into your photos. And what do you get? An experience that is colorful, comfortable, and creative... and memories to match.

Groom and the groomsmen
1094ozg6486

• Videos 1

19 Reviews for Powerhouse Studios

Donna · Married on 02/01/2013

The photographer took amazing wedding and engagement photos for us. Highly professional and skilled.

Sent on 03/11/2013

Marie · Married on 04/30/2011

I would recommend Powerhouse Studios to anyone and everyone looking for a photographer. Breanna is an amazing photographer and so much fun to work with. Both our engagement and wedding pictures were phenomenal. The quality is off the charts, they are completely beautiful. So fresh and bright, and FUN! One of our big goals was to have our pictures be fun and natural, and she made it happen. She truly captured my husband and I, our personalities and quirks, without us looking forced or posed. We felt so comfortable around her, she is so laid back and such a sweet person. She photographed moments at our wedding that we will treasure forever. Somehow she was everywhere at once, she didn't miss a thing. Looking through our photos is like reliving the day, great moment after great moment. I could seriously go on forever about how much I love our photos! Breanna is so talented and we are so glad we were able to have her document our big day!

Sent on 06/29/2011

Laura · Married on 10/09/2010

My Grandpa likes to say, "Everything you have can be taken from you but the one thing no one can take are your memories." Breanna has the ability to capture memories. It is truly incredible. My husband and I booked Breanna for our engagement, bridal, and wedding photos. Each session just got better and better! She is so laid back, friendly, creative, and super cool. We just love her! My husband and I finally sat down to pick out our wedding photos last night and it was one of the hardest things we have had to do. We wanted every one of her pictures on our wall. Her work is priceless. Last night my husband and I smiled, laughed (out loud too), cried, and completely relived our wedding night. We are definitely lifelong ‘Powerhouse Studios’ clients.

Sent on 12/16/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Powerhouse Studios FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Haute Weddings
    Haute Weddings Wedding Planners

I recently had the pleasure of working with Powerhouse Studios and it was a great experience. I had heard such good things about their work, that I was really looking forward to our event together. She did an amazing job at capturing the love story behind this couple, the celebration and joy of the days events, and some candid photos showcasing their energetic personalities. It's one of my favorite portfolios.

• Madame Make-up & Hair
    Madame Make-up & Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

Powerhouse Studio's is always a pleasure to work with, love their work.

• Stardust Weddings
    Stardust Weddings Wedding Officiants

I enjoy working with Breanna. She is awesome. Her pictures are beatiful. You can tell how much she enjoys her work by the way she works with Brides and Grooms. She is easy going and very friendly. Her ideas for pictures are orginial. She has some really neat ideas to encompass the venue and the theme of the wedding. if you are looking for a photographer in the San Antonio and surrounding area, give Breanna a call.