Brownsville, TX 78521 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Anahi Weddings

Fine Art Documentary Wedding Photography.

• JoBenavi Photography

Photos 13 Photos
Real Weddings 110 Photos

9 Reviews for Anahi Weddings

gaby · Married on 10/19/2013

Creative , fun , awesome , sweet , friendly , great , animal lover , always making your session one of a kind !

Sent on 12/03/2013

Alejandra · Married on 08/18/2012

Anahi and Edgar photographed our wedding day and a “day-after” shoot. What an amazing talent!!! Our pictures turned out amazing. Our family and friends are still talking about them because we have a little bit of everything – we got our fun, spontaneous shots, the artistic ones, the traditional ones. They are simply stunning!
    Working with both of them was also great. We had so much fun with them; it felt like we knew them for years and that really showed in our pictures. My only regret was not booking them for our engagement pictures. However, I know that it won’t be the last time. I can’t wait to do family pictures in the near future.

Sent on 03/10/2013

Anahi Weddings's reply:

Alejandra+Julio, Thank you so much for your kind words ! We loved every minute of working with you ! We look forward to documenting your growing family !!!! ;) xoxo anahi+edgar

Ana · Married on 03/26/2011

Anahi did an awesome job with the photos! She got angles and shots that catch every moment. Friends of mine can't stop talking about how artistic and awesome the pictures are. I love Anahi's photography so much that I'm also flying her to Turkey for the second part of my wedding this coming September, even though the location we are going to have the celebration in Turkey provides a photographer in the package. I'm still taking Anahi because I know and I've SEEN her photos are totally worth it. And of course Anahi is such a sweet and wonderful person herself... She made me very comfortable.

Sent on 07/01/2011

Anahi Weddings's reply:

Ana, we feel so blessed to see your review :) You and Apo make so easy to create emotive imagery with the great connection and love both of you share. We can't wait to continue this adventure in Turkey!

Anahi Weddings FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints

Real Weddings

• I Do 4 U Wedding Officiants
    I Do 4 U Wedding Officiants Wedding Officiants

This professional is one of the most talented photographers I have ever seen. They take customer service to a whole new level. If you want the best for your wedding...look no further! I LOVE Anahi!

• Bloomers Flowers and Gifts
    Bloomers Flowers and Gifts Wedding Florists

Anahi Weddings has a truly breathtaking style for the art of photography. She is a joy to work with and truly captures moments in the most beautiful way. We love working with Anahi!

• Magical Marriages
    Magical Marriages Wedding Planners

Anahi has really shown a spectacular work of art in the wedding industry. I highly recommend hiring her wedding photography whether you are located in the Rio Grande Valley or Austin, TX. There is no doubt she will provide pictures you can look at forever!

• Brownsville, TX, 78521 See on map