Anahi Weddings Reviews

9 | Brownsville, TX

9 Reviews for Anahi Weddings

gaby · Married on 10/19/2013

Creative , fun , awesome , sweet , friendly , great , animal lover , always making your session one of a kind !

Sent on 12/03/2013

Alejandra · Married on 08/18/2012

Anahi and Edgar photographed our wedding day and a “day-after” shoot. What an amazing talent!!! Our pictures turned out amazing. Our family and friends are still talking about them because we have a little bit of everything – we got our fun, spontaneous shots, the artistic ones, the traditional ones. They are simply stunning!
    Working with both of them was also great. We had so much fun with them; it felt like we knew them for years and that really showed in our pictures. My only regret was not booking them for our engagement pictures. However, I know that it won’t be the last time. I can’t wait to do family pictures in the near future.

Sent on 03/10/2013

Anahi Weddings's reply:

Alejandra+Julio, Thank you so much for your kind words ! We loved every minute of working with you ! We look forward to documenting your growing family !!!! ;) xoxo anahi+edgar

Ana · Married on 03/26/2011

Anahi did an awesome job with the photos! She got angles and shots that catch every moment. Friends of mine can't stop talking about how artistic and awesome the pictures are. I love Anahi's photography so much that I'm also flying her to Turkey for the second part of my wedding this coming September, even though the location we are going to have the celebration in Turkey provides a photographer in the package. I'm still taking Anahi because I know and I've SEEN her photos are totally worth it. And of course Anahi is such a sweet and wonderful person herself... She made me very comfortable.

Sent on 07/01/2011

Anahi Weddings's reply:

Ana, we feel so blessed to see your review :) You and Apo make so easy to create emotive imagery with the great connection and love both of you share. We can't wait to continue this adventure in Turkey!

Brenda · Married on 12/18/2010

Anahi took our Save-the-date photos. She produced such great photos for us. She thinks outside the box and creates such unique photos. I appreciate and love her feminine point of view.

Anahi is a kind soul and we love her work!

Sent on 06/09/2011

Valorie · Married on 11/17/2007

Anahi photographed our beach wedding and though it was a small and simple wedding, the moments, the emotions, and the beauty Anahi captured are too grand for words and absolutely priceless. What makes her an artist as opposed to a mere photographer is that she captures the very essence of a situation by she, herself, becoming one with that particular event. Pure genius and true talent. My sister had an absolutely beautiful wedding where she spent countless hours on elaborate details as she is very talented herself. Sadly, her photographer captured none of it and shot the most horrible insignificant, purposeless shots. Not a single photo showed any emotion or any of the beauty of the event. When she viewed my wedding pictures taken by Anahi, she was heartbroken and swore that if she could turn back time, she would have traded all the money and hard work spent on her wedding for even ONE picture as great as those taken by Anahi. I was lucky, or blessed rather, to find Anahi.

Sent on 03/11/2010

Melissa · Married on 07/27/2007

She photographed our engagment photos, my bridal photos and our wedding. She is amazing!

Sent on 05/29/2008

Trisha · Married on 10/20/2012

Anahi and Edgar Navarro are a fantastic team, and from our first meeting, I knew my husband and I would be in good hands. Anahi has a beautiful romantic aesthetic and her passion for her art really shows. We booked Anahi and Edgar for our engagement shoot in New York City, and for our wedding and for our day-after session, both of which were in South Texas. All 3 shoots have their own unique feel and are very different from each other, but still feel cohesive. Anahi's eye is just that amazing! She is truly an original talent. We love Edgar and Anahi and plan to book them again and again and again...!

Sent on 12/29/2012

Ameli · Married on 03/24/2012

3.0

Anahi and her husband Edgar are a phenomenal duo! The photographs are absolutely stunning, and they are so easy to work with! Although they are expensive, you can rest assured you are paying for the highest level of professionalism, and quality!

Sent on 04/10/2012

1.6
      1.0
      1.0

They didn't capture my wedding at all. They lost family portraits. All the pictures are pixelated and blurry. I would NEVER hire them again!!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Dear "Private User":

We are proud of what we do and stand behind our work. It is our craft and we are very humbled and honored to have the opportunity to make a living capturing great, beautiful, and loving moments for couples who like what we do. We understand and feel very sad by your words as it is the first time this has happened to us. We invite you with an open heart to get in touch with us as we would like nothing more than to have the issue resolved.

with all our love,