2001 S. 23rd Street, Harlingen, TX 78550 Map · Phone number

About Bloomers Flowers and Gifts

Bloomer's Flower Shop proudly serves Harlingen and the surrounding area. We are family owned and operated and are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements for your special day. Let us bring your visions to reality by designing your floral bouquet, church decor and reception designs. When it comes to your wedding, it's all about the details, and details happen to be our specialty! Please message us for more information, we would love the opportunity to meet with you.

Follow Bloomers Flowers and Gifts on

k94a3165
72a

4 Reviews for Bloomers Flowers and Gifts

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

Lisa Marie Human is who we worked with. She knew I was busy and always communicated through email. We met once and she understood my vision, all by sending photos. She fixed my arbor that I stood in front of for my wedding and did my sweetheart tables arrangements. I loved it. Very easy to communicate with.

Sent on 10/28/2017
    Bloomers Flowers and Gifts 1

Bloomers Flowers and Gifts's reply:

Thank you Lauren! We were honored to be apart of your wedding. Congratulations again!

Ana · Married on 07/29/2017

We bought a carnation bouquet and boutteneire. The carnations and baby's breath were fresh. They did a good job making my vision a reality. I thought the price was fair and I woud not have gone anywhere else. They never let us down when it comes to my favorite flower, carnation.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Bloomers Flowers and Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much Ana! We are so happy you were pleased with your Wedding bouquet! Congratulations!

Lisa did my day of planning. SHE WAS SO AMAZING!! I could not have done it without here. she handled everything the day of and also handled all of my rentals. she even helped me put together my bridesmaid bouquets. she was awesome!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Bloomers Flowers and Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much! It was an honor to be a part of your special day.

Bloomers Flowers and Gifts FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 185.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 13.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 165.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Iliasis Muniz Photography
    Iliasis Muniz Photography Wedding Photographers

Bloomers Flowers and Gifts makes gorgeous bouquets for brides and perfect center pieces for there wedding. They know how to combine beautiful flowers together and are always on top of there game. I hope to work with them again one day. :) Keep up the awesome work!

• 2001 S. 23rd Street Harlingen, TX 78550 See on map