Iliasis Muniz Photography

Port Isabel, Texas View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Iliasis Muniz Photography is a Port Isabel-based wedding photographer that serves the San Antonio region. As a lover of natural light, the photographer pours her heart and soul into each image. Her style is contemporary, natural and traditional with modern and sophisticated flair.

Experience
Iliasis Muniz is the photographer and owner of the company. She has been part of the wedding industry for more than two years.

Through her photographic services, Iliasis strives to give couples beautiful images that they can cherish for a lifetime. These services include:

• Additional hours
  • High-res images
  • One event per day
  • Destination/travel
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
The photographer provides additional wedding-related products that will showcase your special day. These items include:

• Albums
  • Digital files
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the date

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$900.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500

Engagement Shoot
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

• I
    Irma Married on 10/06/2018

I would wholeheartedly recommend Ily to anyone in the SPI or TX area (she travels y'all)

We hired Ily not only for our wedding day but for our engagement session. Her portfolio was precisely what we were looking for: beautiful and vibrant pictures that capture beautiful moments/emotions. She has a keen eye for detail, is always envisioning and capturing that perfect shot.

We did the engagement & wedding package because it was important for us to ensure that the person who captured our big day got to know us first and would be able to capture our vision (even though my husband and I hardly take professional pictures). Ily did that and much more
    Kristina Married on 04/21/2018
    I met ily a year ago while my fiancé and I were in SPI (south padre island) she was the first photographer we met and the last photographer we’ll ever need for any lifetime events. Her portfolio was exactly what I wanted for myself; beautiful, bright, sense of emotion captured, she has the most impressive eyes for knowing what to take a picture of. What was just as important to my husband and I was that her personality could mix with our families come the day of the wedding. My whole family wants to adopt her and her husband! Wholeheartedly, she is truly talented, inspiring, and knows exactly what to do and how to make you feel gorgeous in a picture!

Iliasis Muniz Photography's reply:

AWWWW Kristina!!! I miss you and the family so much already. I had such a fantastic time capturing these moments for you all and can't wait for future events.
    Adilene Married on 03/16/2018
    I needed a last minute photographer and Iliasis came to the rescue. We met up with her 2 weeks before the wedding and she knew exactly what we wanted. Our pictures deffinelty captured the moment and some behind the scenes that I'm head over heels with.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

18 photos · 09/27/2015
  • Jimmy & Amy
    16 photos · 05/02/2015

Cynthia's Cakes Cynthia's Cakes Wedding Cakes

Iliasis is a jewel to work with at any event we happen to be covering together! She has an eye for detail and LOVES what she does...capturing beautiful moments for her clients. Highly recommend her brand of photography to any bridal couple looking for that extra special experience.

Bloomers Flowers and Gifts Bloomers Flowers and Gifts Wedding Florists

Iliasis Muniz Photography does beautiful photography! They know just how to capture the moment at the perfect time. We love how their photography style perfectly showcases our floral designs! They are wonderful to work with.

Timeless by Tiffany Photography Timeless by Tiffany Photography Wedding Photographers

Iliasis Muniz is an amazing photographer and has a very creative eye for capturing your special memories. Her light-hearted spirit makes her easy to work with and fun to be around.

719 SANTA ISABEL BLVD Port Isabel, Texas, 78578
Location of (Iliasis Muniz Photography)

Iliasis Muniz Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Iliasis Muniz Photography include in the starting price?

Iliasis Muniz Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • High-Res Images
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Iliasis Muniz Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Iliasis Muniz Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Iliasis Muniz Photography offer?

Iliasis Muniz Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Iliasis Muniz Photography offer?

Iliasis Muniz Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • High-Res Images
  • One Event / Day
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Iliasis Muniz Photography offer for wedding events?

Iliasis Muniz Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Iliasis Muniz Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Iliasis Muniz Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding