Engagement
Shoot included

About Iliasis Muniz Photography

I’m Iliasis and I love what I do!

I play many different roles in my life, but boring is not one of them. I’m silly, quirky, and completely honest and try to live life to the fullest. I put my heart and soul into photography and take great pride in my work and making sure my clients leave with beautiful works of art they can cherish forever.

I love natural light photography and working outside, however, I have a sweet home studio with natural light, props and decors specifically for newborns and young children. I adore creating art with color and light. Client galleries are a variety of work tailored to their preferences and edited to my style.

This was just a little bit about me. I can’t wait to meet you and hope that viewing my work will bring each of you as many smiles as it has brought to me.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Prints (2)
One Event/Day (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Canvas (1)

Definitely the perfect choice! Iliasis is so sweet and her bubbly personality makes you feel so comfortable. We couldn’t be happier with the beautiful pictures she captured.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Cynthia, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Iliasis is professional and takes amazing photos. She puts her heart and soul into her work and it shows. We love her!

View Vendor Response

Matted Prints
Negatives
4 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Iliasis is a jewel to work with at any event we happen to be covering together! She has an eye for detail and LOVES what she does...capturing beautiful moments for her clients. Highly recommend her brand of photography to any bridal couple looking for that extra special experience.

Iliasis Muniz Photography does beautiful photography! They know just how to capture the moment at the perfect time. We love how their photography style perfectly showcases our floral designs! They are wonderful to work with.

Iliasis Muniz is an amazing photographer and has a very creative eye for capturing your special memories. Her light-hearted spirit makes her easy to work with and fun to be around.

Events

P.O. Box 1582, Port Isabel, TX 78578   See On Map
956-433-1771 (phone)
Iliasis Muniz Photography is a wedding photographer with a natural, modern, and sophisticated style from South Padre Island, Tx. We service weddings throughout the local area, including South Padre Island, Port Isabel, and Brownsville. Iliasis Muniz Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the South Padre Island wedding industry for 2 years. We specialize in weddings, engagements, family portraits, children portraits, and Senior portraits. .