Iliasis Muniz Photography Reviews

Iliasis Muniz Photography 5
Iliasis Muniz Photography 6
  • I

Irma · Married on 10/06/2018

I would wholeheartedly recommend Ily to anyone in the SPI or TX area (she travels y'all)

We hired Ily not only for our wedding day but for our engagement session. Her portfolio was precisely what we were looking for: beautiful and vibrant pictures that capture beautiful moments/emotions. She has a keen eye for detail, is always envisioning and capturing that perfect shot.

We did the engagement & wedding package because it was important for us to ensure that the person who captured our big day got to know us first and would be able to capture our vision (even though my husband and I hardly take professional pictures). Ily did that and much more

Sent on 11/15/2018

kristina · Married on 04/21/2018

I met ily a year ago while my fiancé and I were in SPI (south padre island) she was the first photographer we met and the last photographer we’ll ever need for any lifetime events. Her portfolio was exactly what I wanted for myself; beautiful, bright, sense of emotion captured, she has the most impressive eyes for knowing what to take a picture of. What was just as important to my husband and I was that her personality could mix with our families come the day of the wedding. My whole family wants to adopt her and her husband! Wholeheartedly, she is truly talented, inspiring, and knows exactly what to do and how to make you feel gorgeous in a picture!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Iliasis Muniz Photography's reply:

AWWWW Kristina!!! I miss you and the family so much already. I had such a fantastic time capturing these moments for you all and can't wait for future events.

Adilene · Married on 03/16/2018

I needed a last minute photographer and Iliasis came to the rescue. We met up with her 2 weeks before the wedding and she knew exactly what we wanted. Our pictures deffinelty captured the moment and some behind the scenes that I'm head over heels with.

Sent on 05/08/2018
    Iliasis Muniz Photography 7

Cynthia · Married on 10/21/2017

Definitely the perfect choice! Iliasis is so sweet and her bubbly personality makes you feel so comfortable. We couldn’t be happier with the beautiful pictures she captured.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Iliasis Muniz Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Cynthia! We enjoyed being apart of your beautiful day!

Madison · Married on 10/07/2017

Ily did so amazing!!! She really went above and beyond for our wedding and did so much for that she had to. I know with out a doubt that our wedding would not have ran as smoothly as it did if it wasn’t for her!! Our engagement pictures and wedding pictures all turned out so beautifully!!! I HIGHLY recommended her to anyone out there. This girl has amazing talent!!!

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Iliasis Muniz Photography 8
    Iliasis Muniz Photography 9
    Iliasis Muniz Photography 10
    Iliasis Muniz Photography 11
    Iliasis Muniz Photography 12

Iliasis Muniz Photography's reply:

aww thanks Maddie! I've enjoyed traveling for you and Tyler's wedding & engagement! Thank you for trusting in my work!

Ashley · Married on 10/02/2017

Iliasis is professional and takes amazing photos. She puts her heart and soul into her work and it shows. We love her!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Iliasis Muniz Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley!

Catherine · Married on 09/16/2017

Had so much fun with you! Your amazing and I can't wait to see all our wonderful photos! Thank you so much for being apart of our special day! It's was soo perfect and magical!

Sent on 09/20/2017
  • Y

Yehidimar · Married on 08/05/2017

Amazing photographer and very professional, she makes it so fun! Simply the best! Officialy my photographer for everything! Thank u for capturing one of the most important moment in my life!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Iliasis Muniz Photography's reply:

Aww thank you! It was so much fun your wedding in Puerto Rico! Thank you for trusting in me with your precious memories!

Evelyn · Married on 07/15/2017

We had such a great time with Ily! We took our engagement pics with her in January, which came out beautiful and I recently took my bridal portraits with her in May. I am obsessed with my bridal portraits and can't wait to share them! Ily will be photographing our wedding in two weeks and we cannot be more excited to have her share this special moment with us! Besides being an amazing photographer, Ily is funny, friendly and family oriented! We love her!!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Iliasis Muniz Photography's reply:

THANK YOU so much Evelyn! I am so happy we have been working together and can't wait for the official big day! It's going to be a blast.

Maegan · Married on 07/01/2017

Iliasis was sooo great to work with! She was so patient throughout our whole wedding day! I received many compliments from my guests that she was so friendly as well!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Iliasis Muniz Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Maegan! I had a great time photographing your memories! :)

Taylor · Married on 05/20/2017

Right after I contacted her, she messaged me back excited about taking our engagement pictures. She did such a great job making my fiancé and I comfortable in front of the camera. Our pictures turned out AMAZING and it was so hard to pick our favorite ones! I totally recommend her to anybody! She is amazing!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Iliasis Muniz Photography's reply:

Aw thank you so much Taylor! It was so much fun photographing you two and many wishes for your wedding! :) Let me know if you still need a wedding photographer ;) We can definitely arrange something out.

Karah · Married on 04/29/2017

Iliasis is very compassionate & professional with her business. She is easy-going and willing to listen to your ideas in order to make them a reality. She has fun with photography and always comes with ideas unique to your personal style.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Iliasis Muniz Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much Karah! I had such a great time photographing you and your new husband!

Anna · Married on 04/01/2017

My advice for people considering to book with Ily, DO IT. She is wonderful to work with, very easy going, but still extremely professional. I felt like we were all hanging out as friends not shooting engagement pictures. That is the ease that she has. Also, she was very flexible with us when trying to book and get our canvases after the shoot. All in all I am very satisfied and cannot wait for her to shoot our wedding in a few months!!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Iliasis Muniz Photography's reply:

Aww Anna, you are the sweetest!!! Thank you so much for trusting in my services, you are the best!

Priscilla · Married on 11/20/2016

I just love her work very professional and fun she makes us feel comfortable ????

Sent on 09/27/2016

Thank you so much!!!

Patricia · Married on 10/22/2016

We are so glad we chose Ily as our wedding photographer. She is professional, organized yet easy going, and the photos are beautiful. She was great at getting our big group together for pictures in a timely manner, and was wonderful with the kids in somehow managing to get them to focus and smile--she definitely stands out in that area. Would definitely recommend Ily for weddings and family photos, etc.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Iliasis Muniz Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Patricia! I enjoyed your wedding with you and your husband. I can't wait to finally share your wedding photos to you today!

Absolutely LOVED Iliasis Muniz Photography!!! She was BEYOND AMAZING through it all. Our Engagement Photos were everything we expected not to mention the energy & environment made us feel as if we had gone to the right person. As most weddings can be somewhat chaotic Iliasis Muniz Photography nailed it with timing here and there. We had a large amount of guest and every picture was taken. Plus, all the highlights of our wedding. Definitely recommend,

Sent on 09/06/2016

Iliasis Muniz Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! I enjoyed photographing you, Leni and your guests! Everyone was so nice and can't thank you enough for trusting me in taking your photos.

Elizabeth · Married on 07/15/2016

Iliasis is so talented & has an eye for perfection. She makes it a point to make all that are involved feel comfortable & happy. We were very pleased with our engagement session & our wedding photos! I knew that she would capture all the right moments & so satisfied with the outcome! I will continue to use Illasis Muniz Photographery for all my future photo sessions.

Sent on 08/19/2016

Iliasis Muniz Photography's reply:

Aw thank you so much Elizabeth! I had a blast at your wedding and can't wait for our future sessions. :)

Thalia · Married on 05/21/2016

We had such an amazing time taking our engagement pictures with Iliasis. She has a radiant personality and a contagious smile. I recommend people follow her on Instagram to see the behind the scenes. Love love love!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Aww thank you so much Thalia! It was a blast working with you guys. ❤️

Mariel · Married on 04/30/2016

My husband and I felt the chemistry with Iliasis during our first meeting. She took that enthusiasm and excitement from the first meeting to our engagement pictures, bridal portraits, and finally to our wedding day! I couldn't have imagined more beautiful pictures or an easier photographer to work with. She had patience with us during all her our photo shoots and was extremely accommodating to of our requests for locations and poses. My husband was very camera shy and I was very nervous to be in front of a camera but Iliasis truly helps one relax and have fun, in turn makes beautiful and natural pictures. She also has great attention to detail and captured every detail of our enagement session, bridal session and wedding day. I would definitely recommend her to bride looking for a professional photographer.

Sent on 06/05/2016

Iliasis Muniz Photography's reply:

Mariel, thank you! I had such an amazing time at you and your husbands wedding. Everything was spectacular and was honored to photographed every bit of it!

MELISSA · Married on 03/26/2016

We could not have been happier with Iliasis Photography!! She is so professional but very easy to talk with. She was very attentive with our requests and needs. I loved her insight and ideas! Our engagement session and wedding shots were so much fun!! Thank you for capturing our special day for us!! I would most definitely recommend her!!!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Iliasis Muniz Photography's reply:

Thank you thank you Melissa! I loved everything about your wedding and can't thank you enough for trusting me with your memories. ❤️
  • Anika

Anika · Married on 12/11/2015

Iliasis is beyond awesome! Her keen eye for detail is great plus she is so easy to get along with :) I recommend her to everyone I know.

Sent on 08/19/2016

Iliasis Muniz Photography's reply:

Aw thanks Anika! We need to get together soon for some lunch!

Claudia · Married on 02/14/2015

Highly recommended! So much fun working with Ily! She definitely captured every special moment at my wedding..couldn't of picked a better photographer :D

Sent on 02/22/2015

Iliasis Muniz Photography's reply:

Aww thank you so much Claudia!!! :D You guys were so easy to work with and I have a fantastic time capturing all those beautiful memories! Have an amazing time in Hawaii!

Alethea · event on 12/05/2014

Great to work with, she took the ideas I wanted and made them so much more. I love my family pictures every year!!!!

Sent on 12/13/2014

Gabriela · event on 11/18/2014

Iliasis is wonderful! Super friendly and helpful! Great with kids! Annual family pictures.

Sent on 12/14/2014

Claire · Married on 11/08/2014

Ily was amazing through out the day. She's very punctual, which is great because your pictures will come out very nice. She's was willing to hear me out and made sure she got the shots that I wanted. She's very sweet and interactive with my guests as well.

Sent on 12/13/2014

Iliasis Muniz Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Claire!!! I had an amazing time on your special day and I'm so glad you chose me to capture it for you!