2-250
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Casa Mariposa Venue & Villas

Casa Mariposa: a unique, artistic venue where you and yours are treated as our honored guests!

Casa Mariposa Venue and Villas was built in 2005 and features Moroccan and Mexican influences in architecture and color.  Details from 400 year old teak doors from Afghanistan down to mariposa handrails create visual attractions that our guests spend hours exploring.  Our Villa was built in 1995 and is a true Mexican hacienda style home featuring a very private courtyard with lush tropical gardens surrounded by four bedrooms and a full living area.  The home is ideal for gathering of family and friends during the celebration of your event.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Barware (1)
China (1)
Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)

Over all very satisfied with the venue and the girl power staff! Sherrie, Chelsea, and Becky are amazing souls to work with. They went above and beyond. My wedding couldn't been so smooth without their help. Our wedding theme was Lord of the Rings, these ladies made our wedding dream come true! My husband and I are very pleased. Thank you a million for everything.
-Mr. & Mrs. Muse

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brenda, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Event Planning, Parking

Very satisfied with my wedding day- of coordination and wedding planning. Sherry and Chelsea were awesome. I had the most contact with Chelsea and she was definetly the best wedding planner I worked with throughout my wedding planning, as I worked with a couple prior to her. I knew exactly what I wanted for my wedding day and Sherry and her team nailed it! The venue looked beautiful, decorated in a Vintage/Simple Elegance theme. I am still getting compliments about my wedding and some have even said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. The only suggestion I would have would be to have a bit more communication throughout the process. Sherry and her team are very knowledgable about what they do, but as a bride I was freaking out about the details and a bit more reasurrance would have been welcomed. But overall it was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for making my dream wedding come to life.

Profile Picture User7514276, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Casa Mariposa is a beautiful and unique venue in the heart of SPI. It is the perfect for location for a glamourous Mexican themed wedding. Casa Mariposa has so much character and personality that speaks for itself. All our guests were blown away!!

Profile Picture Krista, 9/24/16, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1481999297057 1 98
220x220 sq 1481997076758 terrace view

1 VIDEO

2 ENDORSEMENTS
The best venue in South Padre Island, we highly recommend Casa Mariposa because they offer high quality services, the infrastructure of the venue is amazing, have talented wedding planners and professional event vendors that will make your event unforgettable.

We had the pleasure of being the photographers at this venue on 12/17/16. The entire staff was friendly and accommodating. Every detail was beautiful and the venue is stunning. The brides room was so unique. Anyone getting married on SPI should consider Casa Mariposa for their event.

114 W Corral St., PO Box 3872, South Padre Island, TX 78597   See On Map