About The Old San Francisco Steakhouse
The Old San Francisco Steakhouse is a unique and elegant wedding venue located in San Antonio, Texas. This iconic event space has been serving families for almost 50 years. They feature six different indoor banquet rooms to choose between. The Old San Francisco Steakhouse brings the beauty of the outdoors inside, so you can have a gorgeous wedding regardless of the weather.
Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 200 guests at this intimate venue. Their rooms include:
- Crystal Room - features five waterfalls and live tropical plants. It’s a replica of New York’s Tavern on the Green and is perfect for your reception.
- Swing Room - features a red velvet swing that was built in 1968. Many couples choose to combine this room with the Barbary Coast and Ship rooms.
- Barbary Coast - features original wood and glass doors. Located on the second floor, it houses original art and is adorned with rich yellow colors.
- Gold Room - an intimate room with a modern feel and hardwood floors.
- Ship Room - contains all the original decor from the 1960s and has an Old West feel to it. It also features an open balcony overlooking the “Swing Room.”
- Bubble Lounge - situated off the main lobby, it’s perfect for cocktail hour.
This full-service venue offers couples six hours of event time, with more hours available for an additional fee. They offer all-inclusive packages and event planning services to make your planning process stress-free. Additional services include, but are not limited to:
- Bridal suite
- Lighting and sound
This venue features an in-house caterer that will work with you to create the perfect menu. You can choose between hors d'oeuvres, stations, a buffet, family style, a cocktail reception or a plated meal. Sample hors d'oeuvres include:
- Chicken Diablo Lollipops
- Butternut Squash Shooters
- Crawfish Mac & Cheese
- Caprese Skewers
Categories: Wedding Venue