Edinburg, TX 78541 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About All Party Rentals

Luxury linens, unique designs,reception creation, marvelous draperies, ceiling transformation.

We especialize in unforgettable.

8 Reviews for All Party Rentals

Great products & helped set everything up

Sent on 04/14/2014

Brenda · Married on 12/18/2010

When we met with Susana from Dream Weddings, I was amazed at the extensive collection of linens she carries. I knew I would have no problem finding exactly what I was looking for. I was so happy to have help finding the perfect linen, lounge furniture and drapery for our wedding from someone with such great expertise. Their customer service is beyond amazing!!!

Our wedding reception venue was beautiful, but with Susana’s incredible eye for detail, it became spectacular. The tables looked so incredible with the stunning candelabras. The drapery was pure genius, enhancing the venue even more. The lounge area looked amazing. As I walked through the lounge area, I saw that Susana had created throw pillows that matched our table linens. Like I said, she has an incredible eye for detail. Everything looked stunning!!! Susana and her impressive staff did a magnificent job. I would recommend Dream Weddings - A Division of All Party Rentals to anyone looking for the best for their wedding!!!

Sent on 06/15/2011

Valeska · Married on 11/20/2010

ALL PARTY RENTALS "DREAM WEDDINGS" created my DREAM Wedding in everyway. First of all the PROFESSIONALISM and KINDNESS of this team is remarkable. Their utmost importance is to provide QUALITY, UNIQUE, ELEGANT service and make each BRIDE Happy. I was blown away by the LINENS they created and all the SPECIAL details that made my wedding a truely PLatinum wedding. Their creativity is unlike anyone else I have ever seen and they will get whatever you need...be it "decorative china" to "crystal glassware", anything and everything to create your DREAM event. My JAW DROPPED WHEN I SAW the ballroom they created. I LOVE this team and will continue to Recommend and use them for all my future EVENTS.

Sent on 12/15/2010

Award

Real Weddings

• Cynthia's Cakes
    Cynthia's Cakes Wedding Cakes

All Party Rentals has been in the business of renting the very best fine linens for any kind of event for many years now. During the course of the last 8 years or so, I have come to know owner, Susana Rosser, as a dedicated, hard working woman who is not satisfied with mediocre. She goes out of her way to create a "mood" for events especially weddings that take it over the top. She is an expert in her field and can stand along side any of the finest vendors from NY to Paris when it comes to weddings. If they don't have a fabric, she will find it through her sources around the world and make a customers dream come true. I highly recommend her for any event!

• Anahi Weddings
    Anahi Weddings Wedding Photographers

I love working with Susana from All Party Rentals, it is always a treat arriving to the reception location to photograph her work. She is a very creative and talented person and I highly recommend her to all my clients !

• Anahi Weddings