Kelly Williams, Photographer

West New York, NJ View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

I am a NYC wedding photojournalist. I cater to clients seeking a modern, documentary approach to photography that naturally captures the energy and personality of everyone in the room. When you view my photos, I want you to feel like you were standing next to me as I clicked the shutter button.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• O
    Outram Married on 06/24/2021

Eye of Passion and Captured Memories

Kelly is nothing short of Amazing! From beginning to end she is organized, professional, a pleasure to work with. I knew Kelly had a special eye once I saw other work she had done. The photos she captured for us was everything we expected and more. She really does have a passion for what she does and truly tries to make sure she captures every moment. As the couple getting married you miss so much and that’s where Kelly steps in making sure she gets the special moments people miss or maybe even overlook. And she did a phenomenal job. I can’t thank her enough. We will have these beautiful photos for years to come.

Kelly Williams, Photographer's reply:

Thank you so much, LaDonna! It was such a pleasure to work with you. I can't wait to share the rest of your photos with you.

Cheers,

Kelly
    Mel Married on 09/20/2020

Kind, Professional, Organized

Where do I even start! Kelly photographed myself and my now husband (!!!) for our engagement shoot and wedding day. Our photos were amazing for both occasions. Kelly has a way of capturing all the important “formal” photos without missing the candid ones. Not only are we SO pleased with our photos, but with Kelly as a person. She is so sweet/thoughtful and actually went above and beyond on our wedding day to make sure things were running smoothly. Kelly is someone who makes you feel comfortable, especially if you’re someone who doesn’t enjoy having your photo taken. Kelly is outstanding and I can’t wait to have another event so I can hire her!!
    Nicole Married on 11/04/2019

Great wedding photographer!

Kelly was fantastic to work with! A last minute change in our photography plans made us very anxious but Kelly's professionalism and eagerness to make sure we were happy quickly put our concerns at ease. Her photos came out great and really captured our happiness and celebration! Also, she was very easy to work with, very responsive and accomodating with our requests. We would highly recommend her services to anyone!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Mike & Aldrin
    20 photos · 02/16/2014

Pricing

Mama Donna Henes Urban Shaman Mama Donna Henes Urban Shaman Wedding Officiants

Her wedding photos are absolutely gorgeous! And she is easy to work with.

Rev. Annie NYC - Wedding Officiant Rev. Annie NYC - Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

When I work with Kelly Williams Wedding Photographer I say "hurray!" Kelly is warm, friendly, and approachable and enjoys her art and her work. She's involved and attentive, and responds so intuitively "in the moment." For those of us who have the honor of doing a lot of weddings, it's not just a job, it's a joy. And that's what I feel from Kelly, along with having every confidence that I can look forward to personal, meaningful, fun, unexpected photo moments from Wedding Day!

West New York, NJ, 10016
Please email
Location of (Kelly Williams, Photographer)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding