711 W. Nolana, McAllen, TX 78504 Map · Phone number

About Jay Caballero photography

I been told by many to have a God given talent to capture the best in people. I believe that God has blessed with so many great things in life. I live to help, love and make history with the moments I capture in people's life moments that are quickly swept away by the continual marching of time. The photos in our lives are a legacy that we are leaving behind to our children, grandchildren and to many generations to come. Memories that take our breath away time after time. Give us a call for your complimentary consultation 956-702-3531 or Visit our website at www.jaycaballero.com.

Follow Jay Caballero photography on

jaycaballerosposamia
amandajuby2

21 Reviews for Jay Caballero photography

Abbie · Married on 04/06/2013

After shopping around and meeting quite a few photographers we realized it was going to be tough decision. RGV Photography was the last studio we visited. Once we met with Lupita and saw Jay's work I was absolutely sure this was the vendor I wanted to capture the most important day of our lives. During our engagement session we totally felt comfortable posing for the camera. I will never forget how Jay got duck poop on his head because he wanted to get that special shot! I loved my bridal session & pictures. I do recommend to any bride to give a list of required pictures u would like taken before the wedding because the day of you will not remember. Lupita & Jay are great people who genuinely love what they do. Thank you for freezing our special moments in time. :-)

Sent on 08/12/2013

brenda · Married on 03/30/2013

Awesome work!! Love the quality. Ive had jay take my baby shower pictures, my sons 1st bday shoot & my wedding. Would so recommend him. :))

Sent on 07/31/2013
  • Susana

Susana · Married on 03/09/2013

I highly recommend Jay Caballero!!! Very professional and captured incredible pictures on our special day. My husband and I were very comfortable during our foto session. His direction vas very easy to follow and very natural! He exceeded our expectations!!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Jay Caballero photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Thee Wedding center
    Thee Wedding center Wedding Florists

I have observed Jay Caballero's work for several years now and know that his work is consistantly outstanding. His work is always top-notch. My clients also appreciate his professionalism and the respectful treatment they receive. I highly recommend him for your event. Cynthia Baranski, Thee Wedding Center.

• River City Wedding Ceremonies
    River City Wedding Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

He is a sharp guy all the way.

• John Arriola Films
    John Arriola Films Wedding Videographers

Working with Jay Caballero is always such a pleasure. He truly makes his clients comfortable in front of the camera which results in natural & beautiful looking pictures. We have filmed several weddings together with Jay Caballero Photography and the results are always the same....Beautiful and Artistic Images!!!

• 711 W. Nolana McAllen, 78504 See on map